Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 46]

high seraph

high seraph

Luxaria wrote:"Watch out" for during the game, but we'll see!

are u kidding me What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 3 Luxari11

Luxaria

Luxaria

IT WILL MAKE SENSE

IT'S CUTE AND FUN

TRUST ME AND THE PEOPLE THAT I'VE TOLD AND AGREE WITH ME

btw I was singing that Lukas song in the shower earlier. it is catchy.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:HOW DID I GET NINJA'D

Because your posts tend to be novel length?

Luxaria

Luxaria

I will not stand for these targeted statements!

Five

Five

Too Luxxxiepop; didn't read. Printed out a copy of the post and ate it instead.

nautilus

nautilus

O-Okay

[Element this isn't the person who had this username in the past, I'm just doing it for something that happened in a previous game; I'll probably change everything back in a few days.

No guarantees on activity btw.]

Luxaria

Luxaria

<3

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Thanks for letting me know.

angel★

angel★

I WANNA PLAY

Aeiou

Aeiou

that was me signing up lmao

e: Im going to think so hard Im never going to send in a pm though

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay, that makes 16! Oh gosh this was more popular than I imagined.

I'm going to tentatively close sign-ups. Anyone that has not sent in a PM, please do so. If someone else wants to sign up last minute, have an answer ready because I'd like to start the game ASAP. And I want to include everyone I can because this is supposed to be fun! Everyone should have fun! But I also don't want the game to drag on for too long. I told someone that I plan for it to cap out around two weeks, because any longer and I feel like it might start to take away from the goal of the game. Through virtue of current player numbers, this game could stretch a few days into its third week. If this is a problem for anyone, let me know. I might be able to implement some means to speed it up a little bit.

Lastly, there are some aspects to the game that will quickly become apparent within the first phase or two. I've debated being clear about this--especially since a couple of people know already about the intentions of this game--but I think experiencing it would be a better and more entertaining introduction that reading a paragraph or two about it. Don't worry, it's nothing too complex. You will very quickly see what's up. And the few I've told have no inherent advantage considering--well, you'll see!

Entelechy

Entelechy

I sent in my under-the-wire answer!

Five

Five

And now my PM is in! Sorry for the delay, hopefully we can get started soon!

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm going to be a little preoccupied for some or most of the day, so I don't want to try and squeeze in starting the game tonight (Sorry!). I will be aiming for tomorrow, Sunday the 20th, at 7:00 PM PST. Worst-case scenario, Monday the 21st at the same time. Also still need to clarify an answer or two in private, so!

Tonight at 7:00 PM PST is the latest any last-minute entries can sign up. There's a certain something I need to make tomorrow that depends on knowing the exact amount of people that will be in the game.

drandahl

drandahl

Question to host about this game: How many snows do I receive?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum