Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 46]

nautilus

nautilus

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 23 Q7AiaZy

do we have to play to completion bc this will be a draw

angel★

angel★

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 23 Tictac13
oh hey we finished the game what a great game!!!

ezzelin

ezzelin

graphite on paper
scribbling, scratching
constrained by their roughly sketched borders
and yet they crawl
refusing to give up
seeking life of their own
seeking meaning
finding dreams
refusing to be restrained
by the definition that binds them
refusing to be just
shapes.

angel★

angel★

the pages drift in the bright blue skieS
allowing the shapes to feel the sun's warmtH
on each of their many extremA
one is asleeP
dreaming of a day when they can leave the constraints of the pagE
and play with puppieS

Luxaria

Luxaria

I just checked the thread and saw five pages of games. I love all of you.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Already long ago, from when we sold our vote to no man, the People have abdicated our duties; for the People who once upon a time handed out military command, high civil office, legions — everything, now restrains itself and anxiously hopes for just two things: bread and games.

Aeiou

Aeiou

was angel's hangman cummies?

ezzelin

ezzelin

OH MY GOD NOT CONSONANTS IT WAS PUPPIES!! PUPPIES!!!!!

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

So all as one we shape our lives anew,
All of awake, together on cue!

I was here, with all my friends,
Cheered and happy on the page.
We woke up and soon we all
Made the paper our own stage!

We gave each other fun names,
Then played all day and wrote poems!
To be there, it was such fun,
Even as three found new homes.

With spiffy tags and so much now to do!

"Tomorrow, wait games await?"
I had thought, joy in my heart.
"I just know it'll be great,
And I just can't wait to start!"

All around, our potential!
It swirled, had us excited.
So we spent our first birthday
As one, with all invited.

Every moment grand, 'cause of all of you!

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I am so sorry about Ra-the waterbender!
I believe I was looking at the wrong/un-updated vote tally.

I am really very sorry.
Please forgive my transgression.

I will be out for the majority of today as well.
Happy playings!
(This game is killer on mobile!
I might be posting a little less than usual during this game because of that.)

angel★

angel★

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* AU*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ wrote:
was angel's hangman cummies?

oh my GOD

drandahl

drandahl

It's okay! I hope you can enjoy the game.

And yeah, mobile formatting is pretty annoying. Still, it's fun to see casual play during the night phase.

Certainly an interesting game so far.

deo

deo

oh my god dran i was wondering why that was taking so long to come back and then i quoted and saw its scroLLING TEXT INSIDE OF SCROLLING TEXT

EDIT BECAUSE THE FORUM ATE MY TEXT CHANGE LKDJFFHGJASHFL

drandahl

drandahl

The activation of Building Block Shape affected all who occupied the page.

Some took comfort in considering their towels. Others began playing games as distraction. Others worked on poetry or told stories or thought about dogs. Combat Shape coped by forgetting her name for a short time.

Of all things, Curious Shape liked the game "Hangman" the best. He felt like the noises of the shapes involved were markedly different than in other games. True, there were some carryover shapes from other games (the shape "X" for example -- a very sharp noise -- was also found in Tic Tac Toe). He found quickly, he was good at it. Others were good too... Attractively Charming Shape in particular seemed to have some natural talent. But he had to wonder, did she hear what he heard?

The common shapes in Hangman seemed to take on a different sound entirely.. pieced together, they formed notes on a song. More confusing, the order of the shapes changed the music entirely. It was all beautiful, all exotic and still familiar. Wonderful. Fascinating.

After a particularly difficult game, Curious Shape began to hear a new noise... low and soft and thick, like the sound of paper being folded. As he crept to the edge of the page to investigate, pricks of detail started appearing under the sheet of heavy sound. After a long time, he could not identify the sound's source. But some aspects of it were becoming clearer. It felt like one large game of Hangman, or many small games... so strange.

Curious Shape felt a tap from behind him. He turned to find the form of Hungry Shape, concerned by the recent events surrounding Building Block Shape. The two walked painfully slowly up the page and discussed... apparently Hungry Shape felt some sense of guilt and ownership over the activation of their friend. With the talk concluded, Curious Shape found his way back to his edge of the page.

Maybe it was the brief break, but Curious Shape felt like he could detect a clear direction of the sound. Looking nearby, a large book loomed on the floor near the page. Surey, that was it. He could make out some shapes on the binding.. some he recognized from Hangman: "B", "R", "I", "T", "A", "N", "I", "C", "A". Their song was the loudest, but after some time he was able to clear it from his focus to handle the dense trickle of other noises.

There was so much to take in, but he heard some repeated songs. He started hearing songs common to his many games of Hangman. He could pick out the familiar tune of "A" "N" "D", and the common theme of "W" "H" "E" "N". But he soon realized, he wasn't hearing it just once...  but many times over.

It was almost like some of the songs he's heard TROLL SHAPE sing with his friends. The lyrics were simple, but the manner of singing was complicated. When each shape completed the first line of the song, another shape would start the song from the beginning. And this continued from shape to shape until everyone became lost in noise.

That's what this was like. Only instead of a few shapes singing, this was an army.

Tired, he could feel the light of day coming soon. There was too much to take in at once, but Curious Shape could feel like he had caught on to something interesting. In the end, he grew determined. He would work hard. He would understand this.

Last edited by dran! on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

OKAY LIKE, IT'S NEAR THE END OF THE PHASE, BUT I STILL WANNA START A HANGMAN GAME USING A WORD I THOUGHT OF ALMOST A WHOLE DAY AGO
SO HERE:
What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 23 PMwQhrf

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum