Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN]

+6
Entelechy
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Cure
Luxaria
ezzelin
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 17]

ezzelin

ezzelin

phase end. rollover will be up shortly.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 Rollover_d2n2_by_amashimono-d9xfzpt

Fifth Cloud

As soon as the sun sets, the remaining Seven gather once again.

The tension caused by frustration from being not even a step closer to weeding out the Vessels is almost tangible; the remaining scions of the families whose lineage has been irreversibly entangled with this cursed spirit eye each other with more suspicion than ever, not even close friends and brothers trusting each other anymore.

And yet, perhaps it’s exactly that suspicion, combined with doubt of their own “true” intentions, that forces them to cooperate. Hesitantly, they come forth one after another, sharing what little information they have. They single out two of them; it’s troubling, but a decision has to be made.

When it falls upon the lithe woman with pure, straightforward eyes and an unmistakable row of birthmarks under one of them, she merely smiles. “Goodbye,” she says, seemingly to no one in particular. “I’m certain that we’ll meet again,” she adds as she begins to disperse into thin air, her body dissipating rapidly into a swirl of flower petals.

One of the remaining Six dashes forth, remembering the time they shared with her in their previous life just as she is about to disappear – but it’s too late, and they all they hold in their arms are the slowly falling petals.

Night falls; the air smells faintly of peonies.

Aeiou was lynched. They were Town. They were looking for someone.

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 Kumo_crest_100px_by_amashimono-d9wy3rz

Night Two begins. It will end on Saturday, April 2nd, 21:00 CET (UTC+2).
Please remember to send in your night action target vote and contact target.

Also a heads up that it may happen that rollover will be late, as I’ll be visiting family in another town.

Ratio: 4T : 2M

Luxaria

Luxaria

shrine guardian ezz wrote: Aeiou was lynched. They were Town. They were looking for someone.

NO.

NO.

NO.

MY WAIFU.

BOTAN NO.

PEONY PLS.

Damnit.

Aeiou

Aeiou

KHSADFLKAFHA I was going to try and contact Lux tonight ftr. I woke up and I was like omg I hope I didnt get lynched I forgot I really wanted to try and do the contact thing ;^; at least you didnt vote for me ___(:'

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

D=
And I played a part in this tragic tale.
*weeps*

Rasei

Rasei

We need to talk more in here,,, I keep forgetting about it.

ezzelin

ezzelin

swoops in phase end

ezzelin

ezzelin

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 N2d3rollover_by_amashimono-d9xktpo

Sixth Cloud

A lone figure walks the streets, pacing quickly and almost with a sense of urgency. He seems unguarded and vulnerable, but a keen observer would notice the two summoned familiars scouting the narrow alleys where a potential attacker might hide, making sure their master’s path is safe.

He walks almost past the town perimeter, and even past the Kumo shrine; his destination a pair of graves only known to the sworn protectors of Oumi. It’s as if he’s seeking advice from the dead that departed too early, and left the burden of hunting down the Orochi in this timeline to the nine – nine that was now merely six.

He believes he’s found a way; a way to confirm, at least for himself, that he is not one of the scaled shadows attacking and consuming life every night in order to revive the ancient serpent of destruction. He trusts in himself; knows that he cannot be one of them, and yet a long forgotten memory surfaces, and the words that he said back then…

“But... If I was the Orochi, I would probably consume everything. My house and my family… If that happened, it would bother me. Whether alive or dead, I don’t want to cause trouble to anyone…”

Immersed in his memories, he notices the presence of his familiar vanishing a second too late. Before he can call on another, the paper doll is stained with his own blood.

Tiki was killed. They were Town.

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 Kumo_crest_100px_by_amashimono-d9wy3rz

Day Three begins. It will end on Sunday, April 3rd, 21:00 CET (UTC+2).
Please remember to vote and bold your choice.

Ratio: 3T : 2M

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, shit.

Rasei

Rasei

I targets to protect Cure and to talk to Five.

Rasei

Rasei

vote:five

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I targeted Rasei for the nk/protect, and tried to contact Cure.

Is the vote for Five a random vote or a activity vote, Rasei? We need to be cautious since it's pretty much mislynch and die at this point.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ah, sorry, it's late and I was preoccupied all evening.

Uhhh. I'll try and offer more when I wake up tomorrow, since I'm exhausted. I really could see... anyone targeting Tiki. Rasei and Sammiya slightly less so, but Rasei is also pretty surgical with her target selection so I could see her doing it. Slightly more inclined to go for Five or Cure, and there's... I mean at this point the mafia more than likely have met up. Their kills have been very deliberate, it seems.

Problem: Even if we vote out a mafia, we have a 50% chance of hitting the lynchproof (killproof) they have in their possession. Then the resulting night is awkward since... Okay, let's say our target doesn't die from the lynch (possibly 2/5, unless the protect on me was a killproof going off--which was probably it, since no one claimed targeting me, but it makes sense they wouldn't if doing so paints them as being mafia, so...).

Presuming I was actually protected, there's up to two killproofs, so 2/5 chance of lynching one (if I was killproof, then that just leaves the mafia one, so we know not to protect that person, leaving 4 targets to protect, 3 of which are town... hm). Meaning then this night if it's the town killproof that is lynched, mafia would probably know that is out of the way, leaving only the protect which... has a low chance of landing on the right target. Unless every town or person that doesn't know their alignment just targets themself to possibly maximize the chance, idk. I think I just logicked myself through a circle and lost myself and I'm tired.... so

Basically what I'm saying is... unless we lynch the mafia without killproof, we might be in really, really bad shape for trying to prevent the NK versus what mafia will know about who to target. Assuming we don't just lynch town and lose, which is bad. So. There's that.

Rasei, do you have any reasoning for voting on Five?

I wonder if anyone's personality has changed over the game, but.

Eugh.

Order of voting likelihood for me:
Five = Cure
Rasei >= Sammiya

Five

Five

So, this is where I put my screed about splitting votes being bad and all that, but given that it's a thing I've said in pretty much every game I've been a part of here, I don't think I really need to go into it yet again. It's also crunch time, I overslept pretty hard, and there's only a couple hours left in the phase with only one vote up. And to make matters worse, it's a vote I cannot follow because I don't want to be lynched and lose the game, plus it's a vote with literally no reasoning behind it. If it's an activity vote, I can understand that. Hi, hello, I'm here now!

Anyway, numbers--I don't think I'll be posting any this phase, given that we're past the point of expecting anyone to act even remotely randomly, and I think it's a foregone conclusion that the mafia not only contacted each other, but did so before last night phase as well. I can easily see two or more people picking Luxxxiepop out independently of one another, but... not so much Tiki. NO OFFENSE TO TIKI, but from what I've seen he's not exactly as high-profile a target for kills/protection. Either way, though, I guess there's still a tiny tiny chance, however miniscule it might be, that these are all coincidences and that mafia still don't know their partners? For what it's worth, I targeted Luxxxiepop last night, because whether or not there would be a second attempt on her was just a matter of WIFOM... But now, even though the numbers said it was more likely for her to be town, I'm wondering if the attempt on her was a ruse! The numbers for night 1 kind of go out the window if the mafia contacted each other night 0... Does anyone have any thoughts on whether or not Luxxxie likes to play ruses like that when she's mafia?

Then, Rasei... I know Rasei likes to throw out random/activity votes and then leave in the early phases of games... Is it normal behavior for her to keep doing this even at a point where a mislynch will cost us the entire game? It's weirding me out a little and admittedly I might be biased because the vote is on me but it's not a good look at LYLO... Or, technically, I guess this is only MYLO because of the protect? But, either way, counting on the protect/bulletproof to kick in is not a great strategy.

I still don't really know who to vote for, and I'm interested in other people's meta-thoughts on the players above before I do so... But I also want to throw out a placeholder vote in case nobody else puts a vote down before rollover, so... vote: Rasei I guess. I know OMGUS voting is probably bad form, and I also know that last time I voted on her for this reason I led a mislynch, but circumstances are different now and I thought she made a post in the other game about how she knew it was a bad idea now because she got lynched last time she did it?

Rasei

Rasei

Well be quick, because I at work. It feels like I been at work forever. Did a double yesterday, and will be here until after rollover. I picked Five because I'm certain either five or cure is mafia. I don't think Lux is mafia because she was one of the people looking for each other and her partner died. I never vote for Sammy unless I have a good reason. At this point I'm certain I'm not mafia because none of my Protects have been targets for the nightkill and none of my messages have been received. Five, I'm willing to change my vote if I can remember to check before rollover

vote:cure because all mafia have to do is stay quiet until rollover to win

Last edited by Rasei on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum