Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 67]

256Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 18 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:25 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 18 PvVxlaX

257Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 18 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:25 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

ℳ₴₴ℜ✦✧ȺℒῚ☾ℰ wrote:i thought he only managed to get that post in cuz he'd been waiting to post forever since he was silenced and was just camping it out till rollover, but u raise a good point too, naut

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But anyway, yeah. Maybe I';m just antsy from having a day to to nothing, but let's get this going early.

Vote: Nautilus

For starters, voted on a player who had not had the chance to do a single thing, and who could not defend himself...granted I this might be an emotional reason since that was ME, but yeah.

And not just voted, but really drilled into me too.

And granted, I could see the potential meta play...one that would be excruciatingly obvious, but I can see it. But that would also be really dumb. Hell, if I recall, back in B&B Blaire got silenced, and then had to spend the rest of her time alive defensing herself because she was considered a poor target for such an action. Actually, in that game, I think we Mafia jumped on that, now that i think of it, and it almost got Blaire out.

...And honestly, that's what i feel happened this game.

Silence me, frame me as being Mafia because "why else would Mafia silence Tiki, LOL," then get me lynched out early.

Then they could further drive into me again at the first opportunity. =P

Now, okay, there is the thing with Nautie getting attacked on N1. She never did specify if she was bulletproof or not...though really, she didn't have to. she didn't even need a bulletproof, or a protect.

I'd been thinking, on my silent day. What if the Mafia knew that kills that failed because of stuns/lynches would show up as failed? Then they could, in theory, attack themselves, stun/jail the attacker, and make a member look Town while not implicating the one who sent in the NK.

I...think that's all i had on that. Sorry, entertaining company now.

As for Plottie and Chinomi...well, Chinomi was an obvious choice. Plottie too, if she was what she claimed.

Uh...I guess that's my insight on that for now. XD

258Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 18 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:26 pm

nautilus

nautilus

uproots flucas and throws him in the garbage.

leave

i don't want you here

259Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 18 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:29 pm

chinomi

chinomi

high&seraph ☺♥♪ wrote:
Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 18 PvVxlaX

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 18 B555e4e62c600b8f6354c5ca7bf141f5
;__;

260Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 18 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:30 pm

angel★

angel★

nautilus wrote:mafia are a bunch of bullies

you mean like you??????

also well fuck. tbh i guess we should've seen that coming once chi out herself, but i can't believe we lost two cop-esque roles in one barely-phase........... :'( also very upset for not being around during rollover orz. i thought about sticking around for it but then something came up......

ALSO CHI WE JUST GOT MARRIED YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME NOW

@raie's info !!! i am definitely inclined to trust her (for the time being, at least) just to clarify, you mean that you're pretty sure about kiyo right? and one of either adibros or she-ra?

ahhh ninjas
i'm inclined to believe that tiki was just around during rollover bc he hadn't gotten the opportunity to post all day and was itching to post? it seems like a very tiki thing to post at exactly 9:30/9:31. i also feel like if he were mafia and they were going to use a phase end, he would 1) not post (or have other team members tell him not to post) 2) not have time to post such a lengthy post, assuming that he would be talking with the rest of the mafia about what they were going to do

261Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 18 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:32 pm

Cure

Cure

nautilus wrote:
@Raie - See my edit to the post above! I was <o><o> because I wasn't sure where that comment came from, but I think it was just re: how vaguely I worded the musings I had about Kiyoko...

tl;dr I'm pretty confident I know what your role is (but the way I'm going about thinking it makes me a little confused but you know what, I'm gonna let it go for now and assume the best), and Kiyoko also thinks she knows your role and I'm wondering if we're on the same page here, but the last time this happened where we were apparently "same role? same role!" was when I thought lulu was investigation and maf!Kiyoko was like "naw she's revival..." and everything was terrible

hey cure welcome to hell

/flicks lights on and off aggressively

omg that ninja by Raie. Do you have any reasoning for this? I'm not doubting you or anything but I am very curious! :Oa

I think both you and Kiyo are probably on the same page re: my role? I think ezz also picked up on it if I'm not mistaken.

This sort of plan reminds me very heavily of something Kiyo would do. Kiyo has sort of been doing her mysterious I HAVE INFORMATION AND AM SEEING MANY THINGS act which is usual for her, but I also kind of feel like she's been floating in and out as opposed to being as aggressive as she usually is as town. I know she's been kind of sitting out of games recently/just got done hosting with me so it might just be that I haven't played with her in a long time but I

especially after this phase I definitely am more suspicious of Kiyo than anyone else.

Regarding the I WAS PICKING UP WHAT MITSU WAS THROWING DOWN comment I thought I was picking up on role hints from yourself and that's what you and kiyo were talking about? But I guess it was you communicating with each other about picking up on my role hints? I thought I had an idea of what your role is based on how events played out but now I am really second/third guessing myself with regards to that and I'm NOT SURE ANYMORE.

She-Ra (can i call you Lady Hawk?)/Adibros is just I feel like one of them might be mafia, and I could easily see Adibros being mafia with Kiyo and kiyo fosing them a little to distance them from each other in thread. They seemed to be the one Kiyo was most willing to vote last phase.

makes large shrugging gesture.

I also still have my weird suspicions re: lux.

262Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 18 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:35 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I'd been thinking, on my silent day. What if the Mafia knew that kills that failed because of stuns/lynches would show up as failed? Then they could, in theory, attack themselves, stun/jail the attacker, and make a member look Town while not implicating the one who sent in the NK.

I'm mostly thinking that your vote on me is simply retaliatory because I questioned you so much on D1, but here we go.

1) Having the mafia NK show up with stuns is something that doesn't normally happen in mafia games, and for the most part unless the mafia is extremely antsy about it happening, it's normally assumed that stunned and jailed NKs will never show up in rollover. Literally the only game that I have ever played in all the games I've ever played where it's ever come up is Lucas' Animal Crossing Mafia game. Furthermore, you're implying that mafia would be willing to give up a viable stun or jail N0 to clear me, and I'm not exactly sure mafia would willingly do that and give up actions.

2) I defended Plot immediately when people were fosing her, and if I was mafia it'd be more efficient for me to ride the lynch out and have her get lynched, knowing that she tends to be mislynched almost every single game anyways. Plot flipped town, even though people were increasingly trying to tie her to Lucas thanks to Lucas clearing Plot with his LIES

3) I am repeatedly fosing you in this phase because you have yet to answer my questions about you being tied to this extremely coincidental phase end, and because your response to me seems like you're specifically digging into me because I voted on you D1 and refused to let it go. I'm pretty sure people generally are aware that I tend to dislike no lynches, and what other targets were viable except for you?

Also, the last time I was all "hey something feels weird about Tiki, I don't like this", you ended up being mafia in Space Maf.

263Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 18 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:35 pm

Cure

Cure

FWIW, if I'm going along with "kiyo is prob maf" theory, i can see tiki as maf being silenced by maf to make everyone wifom the fuck out of it and go "well they just want us to suspect tiki so we won't". Also can see tiki getting silenced even if he's town for the same reasons from the same mafia.

His reaction is certainly... bizarre to say the least, however. Like... Tiki no one is trying to kill you bro calm down.

tiki wrote:I'd been thinking, on my silent day. What if the Mafia knew that kills that failed because of stuns/lynches would show up as failed? Then they could, in theory, attack themselves, stun/jail the attacker, and make a member look Town while not implicating the one who sent in the NK.

I could... actually see this as something Kiyo (or myself, honestly) might try as mafia with the actions working like that. However, it was likely to backfire on them in the long run since action transparency was immediately revealed in the thread and also it now implicates Blaire quite heavily. Probability: Very unlikely.

264Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 18 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:40 pm

Cure

Cure

angel wrote:@raie's info !!! i am definitely inclined to trust her (for the time being, at least) just to clarify, you mean that you're pretty sure about kiyo right? and one of either adibros or she-ra?

Please know that absolutely none of my suspicions are role-related and are entirely based on instincts and reading the thread. I could be completely wrong and all three of them (or at least kiyo) might be town.

I want to say I'm pretty confident about my Kiyo read because idk something just seems off but I could also be COMPLETELY WRONG IDK GUYS DOn'T LOOK AT ME I'M SORRY

Last edited by † ☾u♪e † on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

265Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 18 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:40 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Also I am slightly wigged out at Angel's response to Raie's post; from the way I took it the fact that she immediately opened with something along the lines of "@raie's info !!! i am definitely inclined to trust her (for the time being, at least)" makes me think that she's assuming almost immediately that Raie has some kind of solid information (a la, investigation/tracking info with the "definitely inclined to trust her") and almost... overeager in a way? and it just reads as awkward, but that could just be me.

I mean, she called me a bully. :(

i'm going to fucking scream if I'm stuck in an election again thanks to Tiki's vote

266Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 18 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:42 pm

Cure

Cure

@Mitsu I HAVE... I HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN HAVING SLIGHT WEIRD VIBES FROM ANGEL TOO? Like she opened up with a fairly long post right out of the gate and has been more active than usual and it's been making me "???" a little bit and i don't know what to think about it.

WHAT YOU SHOULD TAKE FROM MY POSTS IS THAT I'M SUSPICIOUS OF EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS GAME APPARENTLY.

267Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 18 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:45 pm

angel★

angel★

oh awk i did definitely read that as information raie gathered from her role (i was thinking some sort of passive role so she still got info that night phase) since i wasn't really able to figure out what her role is, unlike mitsu/kiyo... it just seemed more definite to me than if it were just what she felt/thought???

I'M JUST TRYING REALLY HARD TO BE MORE ACTIVE as i procrastinate studying for a midterm BUT CLEARLY THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN IF I WERE JUST QUIET :'( :'( :'(

so many ninjas
MITSU YOU CALLED YOURSELF A BULLY FIRST
and @ me being different I'M JUST TRYING TO BE A GOOD PLAYER :(

268Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 18 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:47 pm

Cure

Cure

pets ur celestial head. IT'S OKAY. My role hints were among the whirlwindiest part of the whirlwind that was D1, so unless someone was reading pretty closely I think they're easy to miss. I am not an investigative role of any kind, however.

P-PLEASE STOP MAKING SO MANY SAD FACES I FEEL TERRIBLE FOR LOOKING STERNLY AT YOU NOW C-CRAIES.

Last edited by † ☾u♪e † on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

269Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 18 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:48 pm

nautilus

nautilus

No, it's just... for me it's her making a lot of very definitive statements (or at least, usually Angel tends to be wishy-washyish) in her posts and her typing style seems less ... Angely in a way? She's also way less prone to freaking out in her posts now when she does it a lot so I am like........ <o><o> this feels... Off

MITSU YOU CALLED YOURSELF A BULLY FIRST

THE MAFIA IN THIS GAME ARE BULLIES I MEAN!!!!!!! LUCAS IS A BULLY LOOK AT THAT PAGETOP

270Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 18 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:50 pm

Cure

Cure

nautilus wrote:No, it's just... for me it's her making a lot of very definitive statements (or at least, usually Angel tends to be wishy-washyish) in her posts and her typing style seems less ... Angely in a way? She's also way less prone to freaking out in her posts now when she does it a lot so I am like........ <o><o> this feels... Off

That's actually a good way to put it too. I noticed that as well. When she put forth the suggestion of Tiki likely being redirected I thought she was claiming bus driver until I reread her post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum