Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 67]

526Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 36 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:07 pm

katagi

katagi

I'M HOME... i'd rather not explain until the person vague-pointed-at in my previous post 'gets it', which might happen at rollover?? (i thought it might be immediate haha... it works either way!!)

I don't wanna elaborate yet for obvious(?) reasons, i'm sorry yall!!!

527Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 36 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:07 pm

katagi

katagi

AWFUL PAGETOP

528Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 36 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:09 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Reposting, but assuming all claims that have been made are legitimate and removing Tiki, Raie (whose role I'm pretty sure I know) and anyone who's been barred from acting from the list:

★ The Luxaria
★ The Mr. Alice
★ The Katagi
★ The Aeiou
★ The Angelstar
★ The Ezzelin

These are the candidates for the Perpetual Item Generator. Keep in mind that Kiyoko and other players who have claimed roles that aren't immediately evident in rollover flavour or can't be proven just by looking at rollover and going "hey, that sure is a role there" could still be it, and it's really the quartet of four (Jeanne, Gerry, Adibros, She-Ra) that absolutely cannot be it.

In that same vein, I'm... a bit baffled as to why Sammie would claim her role like that when it's very evidently a delayed bulletproof and knowing that mafia will likely never kill her tbh; part of me thinks it's because she's cognizant that she tends to be very open with her roles as town vs when she's mafia (it got brought up in lit mafia in the mafchat), but I dunno, it just seems like a very weird claim.

Speaking of kills, I actually also wouldn't mind doctor protection if it isn't already on me since maf would likely more than not kill me by virtue of being the clearest player in this thread, but I understand why Raie would ask for it and I'd advise the doctor to literally play it by ear on this one and consider Raie equally.

Known cards:
The Arrow - nautilus
The Change (according to Aeiou)
The Flower - high seraph
The Dash - Tiki
The Create (according to Rasei)
The Fly - Sammiya
The Mirror - chinomi
The Twin (according to Five)
The Return (according to Five)
The Sweet - plotstickers
The Little - Jeanne

529Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 36 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:23 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Luxaria wrote:TO BE FAIR, SALAD IS AMAZING.
t r u

† ☾u♪e † wrote:salads are disgusting. fight me.

(ง •̀_•́)ง

highly suspicious cure is maf fr rls.

my new strategy involves making decisions based on players' attitudes toward salad this is foolproof yes.

530Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 36 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:26 pm

nautilus

nautilus

well, it's true

i also like salads but NO ONE PUT SALADS (EXCEPT FOR LUX) IN PLOT'S QUIZ AND SO NO ONE GOT MY RESULT IN LIT MAF 2

:(

i had a result in that quiz but no one got it and lux didn't get it because it was very difficult to get

531Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 36 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:50 pm

Cure

Cure

I don't think you have to worry about dying tonight, Mitsu.

I would like to repeat that I'd really like a protect, though. OvO I cannot be sure about my own safety.

if all goes well we'll both be fine (hopefully five, too).

532Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 36 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:09 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

re: Item role/card

I'm... not about to dig through every card, but of the cards in the list of known cards, I feel like the Twin might fit the flavor of an item, if we're viewing the Create as more literary/neutral. The other powers don't... seem to fit the flavor of being able to give something to someone else, and even if they did... not really killing effects?

About the players on your list, I guess one way or another we'll learn more about whatever Katagi has up her sleeves by next rollover, given her comments. Possibly some others given what was said in thread.

As for the others? No real idea. ezz did comment on the nature of items and knowing that they'd only show up at rollover, which Mitsu found curious that she, personally, could not confirm through the host. From memory (and skimming recent posts by her), I don't think ezz ever clarified how she had that knowledge? The other players haven't... seemed to suggest one way or another anything regarding their roles, to the best of my knowledge. For myself, I'm keeping my card and role secret for now.

re: Sammiya claiming

I don't really know what to think of that. It feels a bit weird to claim a role unprompted like that, but it is kind of what Sammiya does most times as town. But it being a bulletproof-esque role is also strange to claim since it's inarguably more useful to be kept secret. We've had a few off-cuff claims this game and I'm not really sure how to treat any of them.

Now, the most important thing that isn't lovely purple hair, re: Salads:

I'M SORRY I TRIED MITSU. I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOU, YOU ARE LOVELY. <3

And salads are hng.

533Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 36 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:19 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I like salads. Salads are good for the health.

534Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 36 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:23 pm

chinomi

chinomi

✿daily reminder that i am the most beautiful card because mirrors reflect your guys' image and you guys are all beautiful✿

535Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 36 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:35 pm

nautilus

nautilus

holds raie's hand because kiyoko is no longer around

re: Rasei being mafia pretending to be neutral - I can see this devil's advocate point of view, but I feel like there's too many inherent risks for mafia to have one of their mafia members coast as neutral? The only time when I've ever successfully seen this strategy being pulled off is when a neutral is inactive and not around to cc or push on fakeclaims, and it's harder to pull off the strategy when there is only one neutral...

re: Sammiya - Yeah, no, it's just weird to me, but the feelings I get from her overall spec so far this phase are more town!Sammie than mafia!Sammie so this just might be Sammie claiming her role really, really early.

Of the list I actually want to hear from Angel the most, partially because her spec and behaviour has felt really weird to me for most of this game, but I know she's busy on Fridays so idk if she'll be around for me to grill her like a self-grilling steak on a grill.

holds chi's egg hand. it's okay, i'll avenge you.

536Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 36 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:48 pm

angel★

angel★

hello hello i am here, just.... really exhausted. i don't really know what to say/not really in a place to think of things to say? hopefully i will have things to say later once i get more sleep but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

537Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 36 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:19 pm

high seraph

high seraph

TᗩKᑌᗰI wrote:
✿daily reminder that i am the most beautiful card because mirrors reflect your guys' image and you guys are all beautiful✿

flwrs surrounding chi's post courtesy of the actual most beautiful card (✿° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 36 Tumblr_ny7693icYN1r49apoo1_500

538Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 36 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:51 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm targeting Lux this night phase.

539Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 36 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:59 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

The Phase has ended, Rollover will be up shortly.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

540Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 36 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:59 pm

nautilus

nautilus

OK HOST SAID I COULD KEEP THIS POST BECAUSE HOST WAS A MINUTE EARLY WITH PHASE END.

So, in the offchance that I die this phase, I'd really like to reiterate that if there is a role that can revive other players, and especially if the role wipes the powers of the players that they revive, I would like to be revived.

Some clarity on what my power is:

I am a day vig with ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ shots. These shots are effectively unblockable, immediate in nature, and appear in intermission as "x was hit by a volley of arrows", which fits the thematic power of my card: literally Unlimited Arrow Works. I cannot be stunned out of my kills, nor can I be redirected onto another target. Listen, I am an efficient mafia killing machine. They are immediate messages ... of death. I'm actually not that miffed about claiming mostly because my role doesn't immediately become useless when I claim, like in S1 - unlike S1 where there was the threat of the bus driver, I can't be driven or stunned out of my kills in any way, regardless of whatever phase I act in.

Of the cards in the ???? list that haven't been claimed yet by any party, The Change is probably the most ... immediately mafia leaning imo because it can be interpreted as a two-way bus driver. I don't actually think there are a lot of redirections in this game mostly because I know the host isn't the biggest fan of redirection in general, but.

I think the next path to figuring out who mafia is is through figuring out who the Item Generator is, because they have shown a clear capacity to be able to kill a person in a way that doesn't seem to be restricted by phase, and I'd rather not risk the chance of them being able to kill in the day phase again since day phase kills like mine are generally unblockable unless you are passive bulletproof (and if you are me I guess your kill just Fucking Destroys Everything).

The second priority would be the removal of the mafia jailer because they are inherently damaging to town power roles, and given that at least one likely town power role (Five) has explicitly claimed by this point, mafia jailer can fuck shit up.

I feel like the silencer and the phase ender are less of a priority because the item generator and the jailer can directly interrupt the night phase through killing people or stopping the doctor/any town power roles, and of course I'm not ruling out mafia having other roles on top of this. I don't think the phase ender has any more shots, since mafia phase end itself tends to be a really powerful role.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum