Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 67]

91Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 7 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

the flower wrote:??? I don't learn alignments, and I do learn roles but not... for investigation purposes...... My role is kind of ambiguous tbh and my first reaction was to scream at the host for giving me an investigation role since I'm a terrible detective bUT she clarified that that was not........ exactly what my role does. I don't wanna go super in-depht with this because I hope this misunderstanding will get resolved and I don't want

HMMM. My first instinct when it comes to... learning roles but not investigative purposes is that Lucas is a role copier of some sort, which would allow him to learn others' roles (including Plot's role) but not truly be investigative? but I feel like Lucas would be able to identify what kind of role this is by reading it since the role PMs are not nearly on the level of my weird PM from Lit Maf 2

Flower's powers are the following:
Flower Magic: Flower has virtually no practical uses outside of the master's enjoyment. Flower's main ability is to manifest whatever kinds of flower the master desires.

Fortune Telling: All Clow Cards have the ability to help their user predict the future. Their method of fortune-telling is similar to that of tarot cards. The interpretation of the message the Clow Cards relay depends on the magical power of the user.

@Cure - ... Ohhh.

.............. Ohhhhh. Okay, nevermind, scratch that

92Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 7 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:00 pm

chinomi

chinomi

oh, sorry i think i might've worded something wrong - yeah i agree with you that you don't learn alignments.

93Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 7 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:00 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

† ☾u♪e † wrote:Um... I think it's really unwise to have blocked kills (due to stuns/jails) show up in rollover because it can both out a mafia member and clear a town at the same time. It's actually really unfair to the mafia. /flashbacks to animal crossing maf.

I've been thinking about this since I made the call, and I think I may change the choice I made. I will decide before the end of this phase, and I will also be discussing with the mafia!

this is baby's first role mania, so I do apologize for this hiccup. I will keep doing my best to ensure the game is balanced!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

94Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 7 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:01 pm

Cure

Cure

Kiyoko wrote:@raie: just for clarification, is the being able to act while jailed a result of your ability, or a result of the jailer's ability?

Both.

@Ninfia, yeah stunned kills showing up in rollover actually kind of screwed us over in that game and it's really rough because there's nothing you can do about it if it happens.

95Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 7 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:02 pm

chinomi

chinomi

ALSO I GOT MY FIRST CHOICE CARD TOO (TY TY TY TY) SO YOU KNOW WHO I AM IF YOU KNOW MY FAV ;) now accepting guesses

96Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 7 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:03 pm

chinomi

chinomi

also i want to make it absolutely clear that i never got a message that said LUCAS IS MAFIA this could potentially totally blow up in my face but....... im pretty confident

97Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 7 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:04 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

nautilus wrote:
the flower wrote:??? I don't learn alignments, and I do learn roles but not... for investigation purposes...... My role is kind of ambiguous tbh and my first reaction was to scream at the host for giving me an investigation role since I'm a terrible detective bUT she clarified that that was not........ exactly what my role does. I don't wanna go super in-depht with this because I hope this misunderstanding will get resolved and I don't want

HMMM. My first instinct when it comes to... learning roles but not investigative purposes is that Lucas is a role copier of some sort, which would allow him to learn others' roles (including Plot's role) but not truly be investigative? but I feel like Lucas would be able to identify what kind of role this is by reading it since the role PMs are not nearly on the level of my weird PM from Lit Maf 2

If Lucas was a role copier, wouldn't chinomi get that Lucas was a role copier and not a role cop? I don't actually know what chi's results look like but she seemed pretty solid on this point

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

98Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 7 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:06 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:
nautilus wrote:

If Lucas was a role copier, wouldn't chinomi get that Lucas was a role copier and not a role cop? I don't actually know what chi's results look like but she seemed pretty solid on this point

That's also true tbh; I was mostly just looking at Lucas' comments in a vacuum and forgot to factor in chi's as well :Oa

For what it's worth I do want more discussion on other things, like the silence on Tiki w...hich I still find pretty weird tbh (Tiki I hope you post in-thread after your silence is over B( !!), stuns/jails, etc.,

Give me a second to edit my masterpost

@Ninfia - If this changes, will the information in rollover be rescinded/clarified/etc., or will it be shown? :Oa Though I would be fine with either outcome, haha!

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

99Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 7 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:09 pm

Rasei

Rasei

It seems like High Lucas is a good person to lynch this round. If he turns out to be town we can lynch Chi next day phase.

100Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 7 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:12 pm

Cure

Cure

So, now that we're pretty set on lynching Lucas, we should still continue to analyze the results in rollover in order to generate more discussion and perhaps find a solid lynch target for the next day.

I'm inclined to believe chi is town because why would she instantly out herself at rollover just to lynch a townie? That'd end up very poorly for her come the next day phase. This is also very reminiscent of how she tunneled Tet (mafia) in SMT mafia when she was a neutral cop compared to how she acts when she's mafia (which is very very quiet). She is acting exactly like she acts when she has useful information as a cop so. :V I'm gonna trust her i'm doin it.

I mean... I guess both lucas and chi could be mafia and chi is bussing lucas in order to make it to endgame, but that seems entirely unnecessary and very unlikely. just sayin'.

101Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 7 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:14 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@mitchan-sensei

When I do giant infodump lists I also add where the claims are coming from (e.g. under Jeanne's bullet point, I'd add an "according to Kiyoko" indicator), that way if anyone flips maf it's easy to go back and see which assumptions need to be withdrawn.

also this paragraph was originally going to be a specpost on Raie's role but in the process I think I figured out Raie's role so I'll leave it out. For the time being I'm inclined to think Raie is town and I actually wonder if town has two jails since one of the jails seems to be nontraditional.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

102Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 7 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:16 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I still think the silence on Tiki is weird as all get out, because even though there isn't an established silencer meta it still screams that it's strange as hell for someone like Tiki to be silenced? Tiki normally gets lynched thanks to being scummy, and even if mafia was trying to do the ... incredibly complex, overlayed "mafia wants town to think town who was silenced is mafia being silenced by mafia" Tiki is scummy enough that he tends to be lynched just by doing Tiki things, so I feel like it's weird that they'd expend a silence on Tiki.

I feel like it's either a mafia deliberate self-silence or Tiki was driven with someone else who was the original silence target, tbh.

@Kiyoko - W-will do! -- why am I Mitchan sensei.

In that same vein I also think I've figured out Raie's role (hence the Ohhhh. Ohhhhhing I did earlier), so I'm also inclined to think she's town and telling the truth but I still believe that Blaire is a really weird target for a mafia jail regardless of Raie's jail being town :|a

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tiki)

103Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 7 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:20 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 7 FjS6eRX

The Luxaria Vs High Seraph
The Cure Vs High Seraph
The Nautilus Vs High Seraph
The Kiyoko Vs High Seraph
The Five Vs High Seraph
The Takumi (Chinomi) Vs High seraph
The Katagi Vs High Seraph
The Ezzelin Vs High Seraph

The High Seraph Vlll

(I started making a whole new graphic, said hell no, and reused one I already made)

Also! I will clarify what my choice is on the matter (re: kill stuff) when I make it. N0 rollover will stand as is and going forward the rollovers will be reflective of the change.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

104Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 7 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:21 pm

AdiosBromigo

AdiosBromigo

Yo!

I'm new to this to sorry if this doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense, but isn't it possible that Takumi and HighSeraph don't actually have the same roles? I mean... Takumi did kinda wait till after HighSerph posted their role to call a technicality in their rule set out and doesn't have any evidence their role is actually what they say it is since their role isn't posted publicly with proof...

IDK. Mystery games have always taught me to question the first suspect haha. And they both come across as wayyy too willing to share info IMO, so I don't exactly trust either of their claims right now

105Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 7 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Cure

Cure

Chinomi made it pretty clear that she was a rolecop when she claimed the lucas had the same role as her. She would have no way of knowing someone else's role unless she was able to discern it through her own (aka rolecop). This is also standard behavior for cop!Chinomi*

*Takumi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum