Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 36]

angel★

angel★

I AM SO UNLUCKY WITH SPEC i'm just the worst at spec now tbh since i don't have the time to thoroughly read through the thread and think through everything now ;____;

a-anyways are there any thoughts on what i should send tonight...... do people want to confirm me further....... do you want to know things...... ????

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

zips in lux what did you cook

@angel: i want to know things i want to know so many things like what you ate today please tell me

Cure

Cure

first of all:

THANK FUCKING GOD YOU LYNCHED THE FUCKING SNEK I WAS ABOUT TO FUCK YOUR SHIT UP IF YOU DIDn"T LYNCh the OBVIOUSLY MAFIA SNEK SNEK SNEKKKKKKKKKKKK

second of all

YOU THOUGHT YOU'D SEEN THE LAST OF ME??????? YOU'VE NEVER SEEN THE LAST OF ME!!!!

third of all:

lux how long do I have among the living? (fun fact: i pinned lux as the reviver as soon as she said I'M NOT GONNA CLAIM!!!!! in response to my fos on her)

FOURTH OF ALL:

I am 99.9% sure Gerry is mafia. my guesses for the final member are drandahl and vowels if it's not drandahl. but gerry is pretty clearly maf to me.

FIFTH OF ALL:

I'd like to thank my friends and family Five, Mitsu, Drandahl for channeling me and my anger from beyond the grave it brings a tear to my eye let me step gently on all of you to reward you

SIXTH OF ALL!!!!

I have not read any posts in this thread i'm gonna catch up.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure wrote:lux how long do I have among the living? (fun fact: i pinned lux as the reviver as soon as she said I'M NOT GONNA CLAIM!!!!! in response to my fos on her)

It...

may or may not be only one phase.

;w;

I originally wanted to line this up with a day phase so you could better impact the vote and have night actions to speculate on, but come last rollover I was freaking out and worried I'd actually die without using my role. So I just fired it off as I voted. I HOPE THIS WAS A GOOD DECISION??

I WISH IT WAS LONGER I WANTED YOU ALIVE FOR DAY PHASE SOBS. DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE IN THIS WORLD.*

* since mitsu forgot about me ;o; /javert

Also yes, insofar this role sounds not as formidable as you might expect. Do I have more charges of it? Is there something else fancy I can do?

Secret for now. It may or may not be seen next rollover.

Five

Five

Love you too, Cure. I knew you'd end my life if I didn't push that lynch. Is there anything that particularly bothers you about Gerry in a concrete manner? I've been feeling kinda weird about him for ages now, but I don't really have anything to point to other than vibes for my reasoning and I feel kinda bad about pushing a lynch just based on that.

Cure

Cure

LUX FUCKING TELL ME HOW LONG I HAVE BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BE BUSY FOr A LARGE PORtION OF toMOrrow AND I WOULD LIKE to KNOW IF I HAVE TO MAKE A FUCKING LONG SPECPOST TONIGHT OR NOT.

Luxaria

Luxaria

IT'S ONE PHASE. I SAID IT.

SOBS UNCONTROLLABLY.

GRACE US WITH YOUR WORDS

Cure

Cure

Five wrote:Love you too, Cure. I knew you'd end my life if I didn't push that lynch. Is there anything that particularly bothers you about Gerry in a concrete manner? I've been feeling kinda weird about him for ages now, but I don't really have anything to point to other than vibes for my reasoning and I feel kinda bad about pushing a lynch just based on that.

his responses to claims, not realizing i was the jailer, his reactions to lulu's claims, seeming very wishy washy in general. just seems very blatantly mafia.

also if mafia consisted of: Lucas, adios snek-chan, tiki, gerry, ???? everything literally makes sense with regards to why tiki ran RAMPANT about the thread when he claimed and no one stopped him. the entirety of mafia was dead or afk. also lulu claiming and digging herself into a really fucking massive hole bcause she didn't realize how established both me and five were as town disablers. her entire team was afk/dead.

tbh anyone who is skeptical of five STILL is probably mafia. however five has still not claimed her card why haven't you claimed your card yet five is there any particular reason you won't tell us whAT YOUR CARD IS ?????

drandahl seems off too????????? idk how the little factors into any of the mafia roles. I DOn"T KNOW HOW ANY OF THESE REMAINING MAFIA ROLES ARE FEASIBLE WITH JUST TWO MAFIA REMAINING HONESTLY

unless she-ra was a miller.

I know that tiki was NOT a miller and was definitely mafia.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

raie can u roast these marshmallows 4 me

Five

Five

ヾangel★★★★★彡◦°˚☆ wrote:as for testing my claim further, i'm getting a bit :V over it... because regardless of how many times you test it, you might just say that i got lucky all those times and guessed right? whereas i feel like we have a lot of questions and i could actually... be useful.... and tbh i'd rather just test a bunch of claims and then y'all can kill me or i'd prob end up dead eventually somehow and then trust my results when i flip town?????
I absolutely agree with this, for the record. Angel can either keep asking questions that are verifiable but not relevant to the progression of the game, or she can ask questions that have the potential to give us real useful information, and I'd rather the latter even if it's not yet verifiable. If it comes down to it and she ends up incriminating someone who flips town, we can lynch her or something. If she ends up giving a fishy answer and we really feel like it's necessary to test the truthfulness of her claim, nautilus can shoot her and we can go forward with the information from her flip.

This isn't to say I completely trust her, nor is it to say I find her especially scummy. I just think we're potentially wasting a damn good ability if we keep asking more and more verification questions.

@Cure: I can claim my card if you think there's a reason to? I saw some stuff last phase about my role changes and how they would fit the same card but I thought someone else cleared it up. The answer is that they don't. Like I said, The Loop is not in the game. I know this because it was my first role. My current card I've been keeping under my hat on the off chance that someone else would lie about their card and claim mine, but the odds of that are pretty miniscule. My current card is The Maze.

Rasei

Rasei

Mr. Gerbear, I love your thing. It was a nice thing.

Cure

Cure

ℳ₴₴ℜ✦✧ȺℒῚ☾ℰ wrote:raie can u roast these marshmallows 4 me

yeah sure let me just TOASt tHEM TO A BLACKENED CRISP FOR YOU

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

yall picked such badass cards dang

toO FIRE TOO FIRE!!!!

marshmallow ruined :'(

Cure

Cure

so your role flavor is basically people get lost in the maze and are unable to act yeah?

Five

Five

Yeah. Exactly what you'd expect.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum