Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 36]

high seraph

high seraph

nautilus wrote:so, uh, i silence people :') i'm not actually a vigilante at all but i did kill lucas, though my major ability involves... the silencing

what?!?!?!?! get out of here mitsu how did u even kill me >B(

Congrats katagi for almost fooling the town!!!! u did ur maf team proud!!! And thanks to the rest of the mafia team for playing!!!!!!!! IT WAS A FUN 24H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (✿° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As for u town......... congrats on winning the game... enjoy... this feeling...

(✿⊙‿⊙) i wi ll kil u nxt ga ym e; . ..

nautilus

nautilus

oh, um, i thought the mafia knew my ability after n0 but i guess it wasn't that obvious because tiki had to be told who silenced him

i silence the NK sender, so, yeah, i basically investigated tiki n0 and i thought this was the reason why mafia didn't try another kill on me but i was optimistic for rasputin, okay

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

nautilus wrote:oh, um, i thought the mafia knew my ability after n0 but i guess it wasn't that obvious because tiki had to be told who silenced him

i silence the NK sender, so, yeah, i basically investigated tiki n0 and i thought this was the reason why mafia didn't try another kill on me but i was optimistic for rasputin, okay

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 34 Tt11202753fltt

So, yeah. While I lied about the stun, which I admitted to, everything else I said was truth. XD
SO YOU WRE ALL (esp. Cure) WRONG
Except Nautilus, who lied, but after learning she had another of her crazy bulletproofs, ut was understandable, heh. And yeah, I realized after I'd been told what what happened that I probably shoulda theorized that was why I was silenced.

So yeah, two Mafia out of five outed on D1. Not a solid start. XD

angel★

angel★

omg YESSSS this was a great thing to come back to after an exhausting day ;w;

CONGRATS TOWN WE DID IT ≧(´▽`)≦
i'm so sorry for being wrong about absolutely everything oops at least i finally got it right at the very end.........

but gerry how could you break my heart I BELIEVED IN YOU ;______;

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I believed in you too angel ;~;

Sorry if I was being stressful. I was legit under so much stress this week, I would've freaked out whether mafia or not. :( I'm sorry it'll never happen again because that would be horribly predictable but also kinda fucked up

BUT HEY in the end I had lots of fun! Even after all the pain the mafia went through ;)

angel★

angel★

gerry i'm gonna shove you through the ground

Aeiou

Aeiou

Ahh that was fun!! I had my suspicions of Tagi because the gun clearing thing was too wifomy

SO
I got to act every odd night, n1 was shortened so my results were eaten lmao so I only got one result!! which mightve been useless if it wasnt for angels question about gerry

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

this was legit one of my fav games ever i actually had a lot of fun whenever i had the time to actually pay attention and oH MAN NAUT REALLY HAD ME FOOLED HAHAHA WOW

ezzelin

ezzelin

I had a feeling mitsu was hiding something, but I was 100% certain she was town either way so I didn't wanna prod. Though I admit I didn't think it was silencing bulletproof.

So does that mean you actually absorbed the NK and used it to shoot Lucas?

nautilus

nautilus

Nah, I had one single vig shot that I used on Lucas

My main ability was that I was a bulletproof and would automatically silence whoever targeted me for the kill in retaliation, but I lied about it for the entire game because I really wanted the Rasputin trophy since I had multiple uses, haha

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

And y'know...we actually picked Nautilus via RNG, too.

Cure

Cure

OKAY BUT WHY DID YOU GUYS KILL ME DURING THE DAY PHASE INSTEAD OF LIKE MITSU OR FIVE.

I could only protect myself every other night (and other people. I couldn't target the same person twice in a row). A little bummed that I pretty much exclusively used my jail for protection this game, but I.... kind of think I was intended to function as the town doctor as it doesn't seem like we had an actual doctor so I'M OKAY WITH THAT.

I get TWO achievements!?!!? I think. And I think this is the most spot on my spec has ever been in a game (i didn't like... go really hard on a townie and get them lynched). I was so upset that my temp revive lasted one phase because I was tearing my hair out when people were reluctant to lynch both gerry and katagi because once dylan and blaire showed up it was pretty obvious to me that neither of them were mafia.

I WAS GONNA BE SO UPSET IF YOU GUYS DIDN'T LYNCH KATAGI BECAUSE THEIR CLAIM WAS SO SKETCHY GUYS AND YOU DIDn'T GO BACK AND LOOK AT HOW ME/LUX FELT ABOUT THEIR CLAIM INITIALLY. there were just more high profile suspects at the time.

steps on all of you. I hate being dead.

ezzelin

ezzelin

DON'T STEP ON ME I WAS PUSHING FOR KATAGI LYNCH AS HARD AS I EVER DO FOR ANYONE Q AQ

katagi

katagi

S-SORRY EVERYONE... I DIDN'T MEAN TO FOOL YOU ALL!!! lying is so HARD for me

that's why i was so decent this game, bc i had actual facts to back myself up with

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS

Earned by Luxaria and Cure
Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 34 S3jilp0 Thine Heart Be True
As a town, vote for a mafia member at least twice in the game, and do not vote for town at any point. Only the final vote at each rollover counts, so you may vote town and then change your vote to mafia last minute to earn this achievement. Voting for no lynch, no vote, or voting a neutral do not count against you.

Earned by Cure
Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 34 6ZAsCII Guardian Angel
As a protective role, successfully save one town member from death.

Earned by nautilus
Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 34 Etx8sJZ An Eye for an Eye
As a vigilante role, successfully kill one mafia member.

Earned by Rasei
Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 34 H0xSn8X Every Man for Himself
As a neutral, achieve your win condition and survive to the end of the game.

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 34 FXlFSRB Switzerland
As a neutral, vote only "no lynch" or "no vote" for the duration of the game.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum