Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win]

+10
Aeiou
Five
Cure
Tiki The Troll
deo
Ninfia
plotstickers
Luxaria
Rasei
ezzelin
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 28]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Also, Deo told me something else about his role, that he could block a lynch, post-mortem...
gah...

Luxaria

Luxaria

For the record, we got absurdly lucky and a town revived Aeiou (which we predicted was Duck last night phase), on top of the phase end on D1 from deo, on top of us recruiting the 2x shot vigilante.

Our tailor wasn't supposed to be so effective due to the sub-units. But we paired them with the vigilante shots to make them more convincing.

The shot on Ninfia didn't convert her. That was just to activate her 2x vig shots.

Also, the mason did have to do with recruitment. I confirmed it with the host. Because she said my role was a mason role.

I should've tried to be more convincing, but I was lazy this weekend due to other things coming up.

Cure

Cure

My ability relied on me guessing the NK and I am awful at that.

I was the mason. :\ I didn't realize there were fucking two of them.

Last edited by Cure on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

we were close enough to end game that we really didn't need my killproof so

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, we can add this role to the list along with The Ballroom Dancer/Fox Mask, The Two-Faced Liar, and the Shitty Cop (granted, that one was a joke role), for roles that become utterly useless once I touch them.

plotstickers

plotstickers

Me when I died:
Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 26 Tumblr_naj52hB4Jl1sx5vtyo7_500

Me throughout this phase at the votes:
Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 26 Tumblr_static_5w397snkd2ww00g0owsooskcc_640_v2

Luxaria

Luxaria

Yeah, I realized there were two when you started hinting.

We... honestly would've lost the game nearly instantly if Aeiou wasn't revived and didn't get Ninfia via recruit. We were originally going to NK you until we got Fia to make a double night phase and hope we could win, because otherwise we had no chance of outlasting due to the quick kill on Aeiou and sub-units.

deo

deo

omg I"M REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD

I COULD'VE SAVED TIKI LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT I WASN'T ON WHEN IT SWITCHED

bangs head against various hard objects a lot fml

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I guess you could say the mafia got.... A-Rise... out of me....

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Entelechy

Entelechy

If I saved Rin, then I would be able to form a PM allience with them : P

Anyway, good game, everyone. I am off to sleep, I think. Goodnight!

386Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 26 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:00 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

'screaming

I got distracted but had been considering voting for Lux since something felt off.

If I had I mgith've saved Tiki because my vote would've counted for double thanks to the new role power

I messed up big time, klglrlkrgklgrr.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

387Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 26 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Welp. That's the first and last time I ever pull off something like that. I didn't expect the game to end so...abruptly. My ability allowed me to boost someone else's ability so that it would go through no matter what. I was always afraid I'd accidentally use it on maf/NK sender though (that, and I kept getting stunned) so I wasn't really able to use it. I could also act on retired players, but only deo was retired 0n0 I don't think I was able to make full use of my ability orz

388Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 26 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Sammiya(・ω・)b wrote:'screaming

I got distracted but had been considering voting for Lux since something felt off.

If I had I mgith've saved Tiki because my vote would've counted for double thanks to the new role power

I messed up big time, klglrlkrgklgrr.

:(

389Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 26 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:04 pm

Cure

Cure

I think what we can take away from this is: Listen to me next time when I'm advocating for Tiki (and Plot).

390Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 26 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:06 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I thought Plot seemed super Town too, with how active she was, reason why that flip was so disappointing...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum