Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 36]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

WITH THE MAYOR'S CONFIRMATION, SCRATCH SOME OF WHAT I SAID IN MY EARLIER POST. MOST OF IT STILL APPLIES, THOUGH.

I HAVE A REALLY SHITTY MORTALITY RATE, SO IF I DON'T SURVIVE THIS PHASE, FOS THE PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T BEEN OPEN ABOUT THEIR PURCHASES FOR ME. I FEEL LIKE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN PROVABLY BUYING AND USING ITEMS ARE LIKELY TOWN FOR REASONS LUXARIA AND MITSU MENTIONED EARLIER

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

MegaCorp, do you know how many times Kiyoko has died in games on N1

Have you seen her survivability rate.

When was the last time she survived to the end of a game as town.

Please she is my cookie brethren

On another note: the reasoning I used for Kiyoko could likely be applied to Luxaria (the only other player who has claimed to have used two items in one phase), but because her items are more invisible in nature, it's harder to apply the same reasoning. I don't think she's mafia either just from the nature of her softclaims, but.

nautilus

nautilus

Every day, a random lottery ticket will be generated with a series of eight fruits, vegetables and animal products. Items may repeat! Whoever has all eight items in the correct numbers can trade those items for the grand prize of 20G! If more than one person wins, the prize pot is split, rounding up.

For purposes of the Lottery, Mafia gets one entry with their inventory of produce.

You have until the end of the Day to claim your lottery prize. The number of possible winners will be announced in-thread at Day end!

ETA: Because we have no farmers this round, produce sales add to the daily Lottery jackpot!! :)

"Nobody can potentially claim the 25G jackpot."

Not really anything, but it appears a few people -- more than drandahl/Rasei -- bought a few pieces of produce...

plotstickers

plotstickers

Passed the bomb to Rasei!

drandahl

drandahl

Wow nice catch on the flow of funds, MitsuCookies.

Last edited by drandahl on Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

drandahl

drandahl

@Plot, did you buy anything on D1? I don't need specifics.

Entelechy

Entelechy

I would like to confirm that D1 I bought four pieces of stationary and wrote four letters, but none of them sent because Lux doused me with wine. I am hoping I will be able to send them tonight!

I will have more to say before rollover, but I need to get to work updating those letters!

plotstickers

plotstickers

@drandahl Yep

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@MITSU I BOUGHT AN EGG.

ONE EGG.

FOR MAKING COOKIES, OBVIOUSLY

I TRIED TO BUY MILK BECAUSE MY COOKIE PRODUCTION INCREASES BASED ON HOW MUCH MILK I HAVE BUT I RAN OUT OF MONEY FOR IT

nautilus

nautilus

Items for sale on Day 1:

x1 - Binoculars (Aeiou, used on Luxaria)
x1 - Rope (Kiyoko, used on high seraph)
x2 - Cans
x2 - the trap thing (Ace x1)
x2 - Scrap Paper (Kiyoko x1, angelstar x1, both used)
x1 - Fishing Rod (In play according to katagi, unclaimed)
x1 - Wine (Luxaria, used on Entelechy)
x2 - Vinegar (Luxaria x1, used on Ninfia - second is in play according to Luxaria, unclaimed)
x2 - Magic 8 Ball (Ace x1, drandahl x1 - drandahl's has been used)
x1 - Vulnerary  
x2 - Flowers
x1 - Honey (In play according to katagi and Ace, originally bought by katagi but stolen)
x1 - Temporary Paint (in play according to ezzelin, not claimed)
x2 - Signposts

Day 1 Purchases
*Mafia starts with 15G.
*Town starts with 8G. Cannot use funds from potential sales to buy things the same phase.
*Neutral has 0G at start.

Kiyoko - 8G of purchases, Scrap Paper and Rope, (1) egg that is not wrinklerspawn i hope
Luxaria - 8G of purchases, Wine and Vinegar
Ninfia - 8G of purchases on unknown item(s), did not buy unlimited items
Entelechy - 8G of purchases, all on stationery
Ace - 6G of purchases, Magic 8 Ball and Crab Trap
Plotstickers - Bought unknown items
high seraph - Claimed to have not bought anything
drandahl - 3G of purchases, bought Magic 8 Ball, Apple
katagi - 6G of purchases, bought Honey
Aeiou - 5G of purchases, bought Binoculars
angelstar - 2G of purchases, bought Scrap Paper

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I AM INCLINED TO BELIEVE THAT DUCK SPENT 8G ON STATIONERY. FOR THAT REASON I AM NO LONGER SUSPICIOUS OF DUCK.

WILL UPDATE CLAIMS LIST LATER. TOO BUSY BAKING COOKIES WITH MY SINGLE EGG.

drandahl

drandahl

Alright.

MY QUESTION
My original question was: "Is this statement true: 'At least one player in the list Kiyo, Naut, Ezz, Plot did not send in an action through crywolf on D0 to attempt to buy something.'?"

MY RESULTS
"No."

NOTES
I recognize the first phase was labeled "D1" and not "D0". This was a mistake on my part, but I believe the question to be interpreted as intended. If host had read this as a phase that wasn't Spring 1, then all four players in that list would have not sent in any actions, and I would have received a "Yes."

I've mentioned "inclined to believe..." earlier since I think it's more likely mafia sent in their purchases in one message on Spring 1. This may of course be wrong. Mafia could have intentionally split their orders to defend against this. For now, I'm still inclined to work under the assumption that mafia didn't do this

MY QUESTION TONIGHT
"Is this statement true: 'At least one player in the list Aeiou, Angelstar, Entelechy did not send in an action through crywolf PM to attempt to buy something on the day phase 'Spring 1' ' ?"

Will be on a flight right after rollover (~8:55 PM PST is takeoff time), but I'll post the result as soon as I can. I do not need protection tonight.

nautilus

nautilus

Oh, wow, that's ... a smart question.

I was going to point out that mafia has to submit their purchases as one person, but I think I possibly imagined Missus Mayor saying that or thought of the lottery's single ticket for the entire mafia (which is why I edited out this assumption in my item inventory post) because oops.

I suppose the problem is that it rides on the assumption that mafia would send their purchases in as a single purchase vs a bulk purchase, but given that mafia is operating with a single inventory unassigned to any one player in particular, I'm not sure of the likelihood of mafia intentionally splitting up purchases between players.

Entelechy

Entelechy

Ugg... do I have anything to say before I maybe die? Sorry, my head isn't quite in this game because it is too busy being in pain instead.

So, Any famous last words from me, maybe, if I am the NK target?

Someone's sending presents!

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

END PHASE

i have a ton of actions to sort out brb hopefully i'm back in an hour

ETA: day's gonna be ever so slightly late, yo. gomen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum