Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 36]

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

it's because the mafia don't care about gross vinegar smell

why would this pagetop

nautilus

nautilus

Items for sale on Day 1:

x1 - Binoculars (Aeiou, used on Luxaria)
x1 - Rope (Kiyoko, used on high seraph)
x2 - Cans
x2 - the trap thing (Ace x1)
x2 - Scrap Paper (Kiyoko x1, angelstar x1, both used)
x1 - Fishing Rod (In play according to katagi, unclaimed)
x1 - Wine (Luxaria, used on Entelechy)
x2 - Vinegar (Luxaria x1, used on Ninfia; nautilus x1, used on Luxaria)
x2 - Magic 8 Ball (Ace x1, drandahl x1 - drandahl's has been used)
x1 - Vulnerary  
x2 - Flowers
x1 - Honey (In play according to katagi and Ace, originally bought by katagi but stolen)
x1 - Temporary Paint (nautilus, used on katagi and Aeiou)
x2 - Signposts

Day 1 Purchases
*Mafia starts with 15G.
*Town starts with 8G. Cannot use funds from potential sales to buy things the same phase.
*Neutral has 0G at start.

Kiyoko - 8G of purchases, Scrap Paper and Rope, (1) egg that is not wrinklerspawn i hope
Luxaria - 8G of purchases, Wine and Vinegar
Ninfia - 8G of purchases on unknown item(s), did not buy unlimited items
Entelechy - 8G of purchases, all on stationery
Ace - 6G of purchases, Magic 8 Ball and Crab Trap
Plotstickers - Bought unknown items
high seraph - Claimed to have not bought anything
drandahl - 3G of purchases, bought Magic 8 Ball, Apple
katagi - 6G of purchases, bought Honey
Aeiou - 5G of purchases, bought Binoculars
angelstar - 2G of purchases, bought Scrap Paper
nautilus - 8G of purchases, bought Temporary Paint and Vinegar

anyways, i promised reads

People who are unlikely to be mafia unless some shit goes down or someone counterclaims their shop/role:
Luxaria
katagi
Ace
Entelechy (I have reason to believe Entelechy is unlikely to be mafia, given they pre-emptively appear to have known I doused Luxaria in vinegar, which they wouldn't have known otherwise because mafia doesn't care about vinegar at all)

People who could be mafia but are unlikely to be mafia due to mechanics, actions or hints, but haven't been as explicit as the first group:
Kiyoko
high seraph

People who are on drandahl's second list and also drandahl:
ezzelin (gut-wise I don't think ezz is mafia but this is also bad intuition speaking)
Plot
drandahl

This weird awkward group of people who were forthcoming with investigative or buying information and yet they're all bunched together here
Rasei
Angelstar
Aeiou

Aeiou

Aeiou

Hmm I'm at work hut I mostly just read nautilus posts to see who she acted on because I binoc'd her and I'm going to have to believe she's town since everything matches up! There is something else curious about that but I'll have to think on it more unless nauti has some idea what I mean and wants to elaborate for me lol

Rasei

Rasei

*Rasei gathers with everyone else and stares at them hopelessly. She has a familiar packing in her hand.* I have a bomb... Who wants it? If my estimation is correct, it's at a 50% chance of going off any moment. Or is it 60%? I don't want it... Lux, Kiyoko, who do I give it to?

*She stops a second, and hears the claims about Katagi and Lux getting vinegarized*
But... But... I bought a vinegar yesterday and I didn't use it on either Lux or Katagi. The person I used it on was... Ninfia.

OMG! I think I killed Ninfia.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

>:O

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

I think Mitsu said she used vinegar on me that she purchased on D1, not D2 (which was last day phase). Also, if there were any protective effects, they would have had priority over your vinegar on Ninfia.

As for which player to give it to, that should probably be your decision, I think? Though with a high chance of it going off, if we have strong mafia leads, hmm.... Did we ever find out if the bomb could explode on a mafia?

@ Host
... Hey, cute host. Can it?

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Bomb can explode on a Mafia, yes.

Luxaria

Luxaria

WELL THEN.

Hmmmm.

ezzelin

ezzelin

I used a Crab Trap last night and caught a Fishing Rod, which confirms Katagi's claim of their stolen sweet yellow Honey.

Also, Temporary Paint was probably bought on D2 as well, so it's likely another one was in play (and was potentially used) last night.

By process of elimination, I'd be willing to vote for plot, angel or vowels this phase. (Vowels less than other two; and maaaaybe Rasei.)

Aeiou

Aeiou

I kind of want to vote for someone who isnt dead at least once this game so... hmm I keep going in circles with spec

I dont want to vote Lux or Nauti because they've been honest about who they visited due to my binocing.
Why would mafia ever buy scrap paper?? Unless they could use it to just put it out in town to just pretend to be helpful or whatever but wifom. So I dont really want to vote Kiyo, Angel or Rasei. Tagi softclaimed and hasnt been cc'd. Dran did the question thing which is very dran thing to do, more likely town??? Although could just be throwing out bs lists to confuse us as mafia but what are the chances of that. Ace softclaimed.

That leaves me with Duck, Plot, Lucas and Ezz.
Ok I know Lucas was roped so he couldnt do the NK thingy but
vote: Lucas
this isnt solid and since Im making this before I go to bed I'll have time to change it before work ;^;
but I just, something Lucas said was contradictory? revealing? claiming? idk but idk if its more town, mafia or even neutral leaning tbh I'm not sure if anyone else picked up on that or touched on it?

katagi

katagi

my internet is down at home so i can't type a really detailed post rn but

i used the vinegar on myself bc i thought it worked against maf stuff too :( IM SORRY

edit to fix hilarious autocorrect typos

katagi

katagi

okay hang on i tethered to my phone as a mobile hotspot or ... something

I am going to work! but i wanna say I'm not willing to vote for lux this phase either. i'm going to check in throughout the day and see if anything comes up...

nautilus

nautilus

EDIT BECAUSE GERRY CONFIRMED YOU CAN VINEGAR YOURSELF

oh my god i thought you couldn't nevermind

edit: with the information that's come to light so far imo it's extremely unlikely lucas is mafia unless there's one heck of an intense lie going on right now

I caught a contradiction in his posts too but his later posts cleared it up for me, and I'm relatively sure he's not mafia at the moment

lucas where r u

edit2: the PM the mayor sent me after their post pretty clearly mentioned katagi was doused with vinegar, and specifically katagi; since the action i used has two targets i want to clear up any weird possibility that it was Aeiou that disrupted my action last night

Last edited by nautilus on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

nautilus

nautilus

No, I can't speculate entirely in character, but.

I'm fairly certain I know the shops/roles of the following people, and therefore I don't think they're mafia unless someone straight up softcounterclaims their role abilities:
Lucas
katagi
Luxaria (Strongest of the list)
Ace
ezzelin (The weakest of the list, but)

Mechanics-wise, I don't believe this player is mafia unless they are somehow psychic and knew Lux was targeted with vinegar, because items used by mafia and the mafia NK aren't affected by vinegar:
Entelechy

Mechanics-wise, I don't believe this player is mafia because it doesn't make any sense for mafia to spend just under half their initial funds on D1 (unless the scrap paper was stolen from Five's shop, but Rasei's post indicates two pieces of scrap paper were bought anyways before Five even died, unless Five bought from her own shop), use them both, and then promptly claim both actions because mafia is incapable of generating new money outside of murdering professionals in the town or RNG luck; furthermore if Kiyoko is mafia, there's another reason why her actions don't really make any sense in a mafia context but I don't want to say why to not give the mafia any Smart Ideas oh god this is so long, I'm sorry Kiyoko:
Kiyoko (As an aside, I have an idea on what shop/role Kiyoko might be, but I'm not 100% sure. Once I become more certain I'll punt her up to the first list, since it doesn't overlap with anyone else's.)

This leaves:
Plot
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
angelstar

re: fishing rod - Unless ezz and katagi are mafia together, I'm pretty sure this thing exists and someone has it. I feel like if it was a town action, I can see why someone wouldn't claim it before they used the honey, but ... idk.

For the record, it's difficult for anyone to fakeclaim items that are from people who are alive (so, it's harder for someone to fakeclaim idk that they bought honey versus fakeclaiming the purchase of a magic 8 ball, since Ninfia is dead and can't say anything to the contrary so it could be MegaCorp CEO shenanigans).

high seraph

high seraph

what contradiction

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum