Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

i can has NIGHT THREE?

+13
Ninfia
ezzelin
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
Vanilla Ace
Rasei
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Five
Entelechy
Luxaria
Kiyoko
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 59  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 59]

466i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 32 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:07 pm

Cure

Cure

Tbh we used to sometimes policy lynch people for voting at the very last minute (or at the very least, people who voted in the last hour of the phase were always seen as scummier than everyone else by half).

467i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 32 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:07 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

N1GH7 TW0

high seraph was lynched. He was Press X to Jason. He was town.

N2 will end at 7:00pm tomorrow.

3M:8T:2N

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

468i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 32 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:09 pm

Cure

Cure

K, not really surprised by that, honestly.

Let's take a look at how/when people voted (does someone other than me wanna pull up timetables? I really don't wanna. I am too lazy for that. But I'll do it if you make me (don't make me I don't want to))

469i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 32 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:10 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Then I walk outside to see Lucas crossing the street,
How could he have walked that far?
Then Lucas is killed by a car.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

470i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 32 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:13 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:high seraph was lynched. He was Press X to Jason. He was town.

Oh, Lucas must have been the one with the "X" quirk I got!
*reads ability I got from it*
...shit

471i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 32 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:13 pm

Cure

Cure

?????

Tet, you also had the X quirk. Did you get anything from it?

472i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 32 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:14 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

CUR3 wrote:?????

Tet, you also had the X quirk. Did you get anything from it?

Yep.

Post incoming.

473i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 32 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:15 pm

Cure

Cure

????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????

474i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 32 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Cure

Cure

... WHY IS HALF THE TEXT ON THIS PAGE IN COMIC SANS?

475i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 32 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

i told y'all to leave lucas alone

i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 32 E3ePNjV

476i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 32 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:26 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

CUR3 wrote:... WHY IS HALF THE TEXT ON THIS PAGE IN COMIC SANS?

You abused the power, and now you've broken it.
Live with the consequences of your actions!

477i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 32 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:31 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:
CUR3 wrote:... WHY IS HALF THE TEXT ON THIS PAGE IN COMIC SANS?

You abused the power, and now you've broken it.
Live with the consequences of your actions!

no it was because you forgot to close the font tag after you quoted kiyo

478i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 32 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:34 pm

katagi

katagi

augh

479i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 32 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:38 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I guess I'm not crazy surprised at how this went down but I still will stand by the idea that it was the smartest thing to do strategically. I've learned a lot from this last phase even if we got a mislynch. I'm sure we can learn more if we read into people's reactions. Though there's a lot of inactives I'm looking at.

So the reason I said I knew what Lucas had an 85% chance of doing and that he was lying is because I acted on him. He had my quirk. And it wasn't an investigation ability or something like a bus like he was suggesting. My quirk gives a 85% chance of success and that gets worse by 10% every time I use it. Someone else has my quirk right now and I know who it is. If they want to back up this information and what the quirk gives I'll leave it up to them to divulge if it's strategically advantageous or not. But it's pro-town and I'm sure that is not something that will be debated.

Knowing now that he was actually town, I literally have no actual idea why he would lie about it or do what he did with it. Because the "X" quirk I got was probably his. I could back him up on his quirk as well as he could have with mine. Incidentally it's also pro-town without a lot of room for interpretation.

That being said the quirk split ability is pro-town and not mafia. I now know that for a fact.

What we know so far

Neutrals (Uncontested)

• Gerbear
  • Rasei

Town (Dead)

• Five
  • High Seraph

Likely Town Based on Known Evidence Known or Evidence that can be Corroborated

• Cure(Could not have been the NK sender on a night with a kill)
  • Lux(Could not have been the NK sender on a night with a kill)
  • Tet(Just has one of those trusting faces and also pro-town ability that can be corroborated)

Confirmed Town
  • Blaire

Confirmed Maf

• Lux

Adorable

• Everyone Else

That's what I got. I'm not sure what to make of that last minute beat-the-clock bandwagon vote Duck made at the last second. He does that sometimes, so I'm not sure if I'm too bothered by it.

I'll spec more later but I'm interested to see how this phase goes first.

480i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 32 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 9:11 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Gerbear, I'm going after someone that has an adorable face that likes purple.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 59]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 59  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum