Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

i can has NIGHT FOUR?

+11
Aeiou
Vanilla Ace
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
T3tsuya
Five
Entelechy
Luxaria
katagi
Cure
Kiyoko
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 15]

136i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 10 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 7:09 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Gonna go play Tales of Vesperia and I'll be AFK-ish for the rest of the night, enjoy your ten hours of badgers

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

137i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 10 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 7:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

☆☆katagi wrote:UHHHHHHHHHHH

edit god im goign to cry

I know these feels. Hell, i had them as a Mafia member with you on Card Captor Sakura Maf.
Please no cry. :(

(Have fun, Kiyo!)

138i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 10 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 7:17 pm

Cure

Cure

Whatever. Tet is precious and has been so active despite only signing up because I asked him to, so I'm not even mad that he's mafia tbh.

139i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 10 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 7:22 pm

katagi

katagi

and just think, if i wasn't stunned that one night, tet would be dead right now

140i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 10 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 7:23 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

And my investigation on Aeiou would have confirmed her as town if I hadn't been stunned : P

141i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 10 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 7:24 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

☆☆katagi wrote:and just think, if i wasn't stunned that one night, tet would be dead right now

When did you send in the vig shot?

142i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 10 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 7:24 pm

Cure

Cure

Stock phrase about wishes etc etc etc

143i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 10 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 7:27 pm

Cure

Cure

Also. Plz. Duck and katagi don't give me that. Barring ninfia being a miller, one of you has to be mafia along with Dylan and tet.

Unless no one in this game is mafia and the host is sending in the nk every night. That's actually a cool idea. I'm saving this untill everyone has forgotten i suggested it.

Last edited by CUR3 on Wed May 11, 2016 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

144i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 10 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 7:28 pm

katagi

katagi

well it isn't me, so

145i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 10 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 7:30 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Do we have to wait till rollover to see your vig shot go off, Kat? Not instant?

Edit: And I didn't see any 1,000 word posts, so I guess Lux's protect is out of the game. :(

146i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 10 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 7:41 pm

katagi

katagi

my shot is delayed by 2 phases and i have never successfully actually sent it through

147i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 10 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 7:45 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Just watch this game end with you guys mislynching me : P I would have to just laugh at that point.

148i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 10 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 7:46 pm

katagi

katagi

oh my god stop

if im not maf, youre maf, so

149i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 10 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 7:51 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Entelechy wrote:Just watch this game end with you guys mislynching me : P I would have to just laugh at that point.

But, the ratio?
The only thing stopping Maf from winning tonight is if Katagi can kill a Maf, or someone SOMEHOW snuck in a 1,000 word post, and it wasn't Aeiou, and they manage to protect the NK target.

150i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 10 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 7:52 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Or if the NK target is jailed, or the person sending it in is jailed/stunned : P

But, yeah, its pretty damn dire.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum