Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 52]

556crossroads ✕ town win - Page 38 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 11:58 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

/thumbs up

Thanks for the clarification, Rasei/Michael and angel/Missile.

I'm pretty ready for bed, and I'm not too interested in voting anyone except Duck right now, so. Not that I have any strong opinions on angel's alignment, but man I don't want to vote the adorable woofwoof this phase.

i mean just look at this face

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 38 Missile_Ghost_Trick

So I guess for now I'll vote: Entelechy but I'll be back well before rollover in case I need to change this vote.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

557crossroads ✕ town win - Page 38 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 11:58 pm

chinomi

chinomi

WAHAHAHAHAHA☆
WELCOME! WELCOME!

I have a song that I would like to show the rest of the world. Earlier I thought maybe I was a little too early with this uuuuuumuuu... But! In the end, I know that even my unfinished masterpieces make the stars gasp and the waterfalls weep with ecstasy! Mmm MMM!! YES! I truly am a genius, aren't I?! A born genius! One to shake the generations of tomorrow; to allow the birds to bask in awe at the tunes that I bring into this world! WAHAHAHAA☆☆☆☆☆

So, let's get started, shall we?

Ace is town.
Saki is town.

At least one of the following three people are mafia: Duck, Rasei, Nautilus.

WAHAHAHAHAHA☆

558crossroads ✕ town win - Page 38 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 11:59 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

YELLS CHINOMI ARE YOU A DREAMER AGAIN!?

Okay that just makes me more certain of my vote tbh.

559crossroads ✕ town win - Page 38 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:01 am

chinomi

chinomi

A dreamer dreams! A genius stays up all night and embraces INSPIRATION☆!

560crossroads ✕ town win - Page 38 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:02 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I just realized that time and space can't be Rasei anyway because Rasei was stunned oops.

Let me know if I should fix anything in these notes. Also vote tally for good measure.

N2 Flavor Infodump:

The Master Player Info List:

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 38 GSj99Jk

VOTE TALLY

Luxaria no vote
ezzelin Luxaria
Cure Entelechy
Kiyoko Entelechy

Entelechy II
Luxaria I

561crossroads ✕ town win - Page 38 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:03 am

Five

Five

chinomi's having dreams again... I'll believe these results for now, so I'm less inclined to vote Ace and more inclined to vote Duck as he's definitely the most suspicious of those three imo. I hate to lynch them while they're gone, but... with that investigation I may be okay with it?

562crossroads ✕ town win - Page 38 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:04 am

chinomi

chinomi

For a clarification, more than one of the three I listed can be mafia - but at least one is.

563crossroads ✕ town win - Page 38 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:05 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

tbh I have no idea whether or not chinomi is town dreamer or maf bullshitting, but I was suspicious of Duck anyway and chinomi was pretty insistent that Saki was town on D2, so I have no reason to doubt it for now. Plus no one's claimed an action on chinomi except Raie who was probably stunned out of acting, so chinomi as dreamer is plausible.

e: Actually I had chinomi pegged as investigative and possibly dreamer or at least some sort of passive cop since Saki seemed like a weird person to have results for on D2, so I'm pretty okay with accepting these results.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat May 21, 2016 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

564crossroads ✕ town win - Page 38 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:06 am

Rasei

Rasei

'It's now three hours before I have to wake up again. If Chinomi is going off infomation, and I know I'm not a villain. (Well there is that one universe where I am... But that has Ted killing me in the end and I'm sort of don't ever want to speak to about that universe again. Through Ted did killed Max in it which is sort of justice if you know what I mean.) That leaves either the Ent or Nautilus as the mafia member. Chinomi is this from information or your gut?

565crossroads ✕ town win - Page 38 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:07 am

angel★

angel★

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 38 Tumblr_nvtxy49tV61ugyadho1_400

WOOF!!! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ☆

566crossroads ✕ town win - Page 38 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:08 am

Cure

Cure

ACE KEEPS USING GIFS FROM DOCTOR WHO SO HE HAS TO BE THE PERSON TRAVELING THROUGH TIME AND SPACE GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS

567crossroads ✕ town win - Page 38 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:09 am

Five

Five

//aggressively pets missile!angel

568crossroads ✕ town win - Page 38 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:09 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

YEAH I KNOW TIME AND SPACE FITS DOCTOR WHO

I JUST NOTICED THAT BOOSTER GOLD IS ALSO A TIME TRAVELER SO I WANTED TO MAKE SURE. AND THEN I REALIZED THAT WAS DUMB BECAUSE RASEI WAS STUNNED.

569crossroads ✕ town win - Page 38 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:09 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Speaking of repeated roles, I'm not sure if I'm more disappointed or relieved to not be a stunner again. XD
(I'll have to remove my sig text though, heh.)

570crossroads ✕ town win - Page 38 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:10 am

Cure

Cure

DOCTOR WHO GIFS BEFORE FLAVOR EVEN APPEARED KIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KIYO HE LOVES OWLS

KIYO DOCTOR HOO

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum