Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 53 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 62]

646Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 44 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Lucas basically claimed not-town with his last post so Tiki, if Lucas doesn't die, shoot him, pls thx

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

647Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 44 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Arctic Monkiyoko wrote:Lucas basically claimed not-town with his last post so Tiki, if Lucas doesn't die, shoot him, pls thx

Ma'am, yes ma'am!

648Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 44 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:42 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Voting for entry 4
they are all amazing though

I didn't have time to catch up in the morning and I just got on lunch break
I don't know if I'll catch up before rollover so I'm going to leave my vote where it's at, since everyone else changes votes I don't think it'll hurt anything to leave it there? And there's not a tie or anything

649Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 44 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:50 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I actually hope whoever gets it is a dead Town who then gets some boon they can use postmortem.

650Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 44 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:59 pm

Five

Five

rollover will be a tiny bit late because I just finished eating dinner whoops

651Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 44 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:08 pm

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 44 Vm9cqsP

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 44 9LGirfm

high seraph VI
Ace III
Jason Derulo I
She-Ra I

Jason Derulo vs. Luxaria Ace
Kiyoko vs. She-Ra Ace high seraph
Ace vs. Jason Derulo
She-Ra vs. high seraph
chinomi vs. Ace
Aeiou vs. She-Ra
Rasei vs. Jason Derulo high seraph
nautilus vs. She-Ra Ace high seraph
high seraph vs.
Tiki the Troll vs. Ace high seraph
Luxaria vs. Ace high seraph

high seraph was lynched! He was Make Love by Inês Brasil. He was Third Party (Malicious).

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 44 8y7zTnu

The current ratio is 6 Town, 3 Mafia, 1 Third Party (Benign).

Verse 3 will end at 9PM (CT) on June 14, 2016.

Songs of Mafia has ended! The winner was Entry 4. The winner will be notified of their prize, but their identity will be kept secret until the end of the game!

A Minigame has begun! Let's play Secret Santa!

Players wishing to participate in this minigame should submit two favorite
songs by the end of this phase.

Each player's favorite songs will be sent to two other players participating in
the minigame at random. Each player will then recommend a song to each
player whose songs they received, anonymously. Upon receipt, each player will
rate the songs they were given on a 1-10 scale. The player whose "gifts"
receive the highest combined score will be declared the winner.

The submission deadline for this minigame is the end of Verse 3 (24 hours from
now).

Participants in this minigame will receive stars based on the number of points
earned by their entries.

Last edited by Maroon Five on Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

652Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 44 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:09 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Huh. Well, okay then.

Tiki, you wanna shoot Ace for us, since he was runner up?

653Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 44 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:13 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Arctic Monkiyoko wrote:Huh. Well, okay then.

The PM has been sent.

654Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 44 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:14 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Well, this isn't a bad outcome at least.

655Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 44 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:19 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

... that moment when you realize you bussed between both third parties last night.

656Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 44 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:21 pm

high seraph

high seraph

UMM MY SONG IS NOT BY TROYE SIVAN THO????

not that i wouldnt...

make love

to

troye

sivan..................

657Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 44 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:28 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Tiki The Tralala wrote:
Arctic Monkiyoko wrote:Huh. Well, okay then.

The PM has been sent.

same.

also, uh, someone pls protect me and tiki I guess? I feel like his kill will still go through if I die but I would like to not die.

658Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 44 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:30 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hmm... So three of these people are maf:

♪ Jason Derulo
♪ Kiyoko
♪ Ace
♪ She-Ra
♪ chinomi
♪ Aeiou
♪ Rasei
♪ nautilus
♪ Tiki the Troll

My role makes zero sense as maf (I know I haven't outed my role but Lux and Mitsu can vouch for me here)

It makes zero sense for both Tiki and She-Ra to be maf unless both of them are lying (which is possible tbh, but if at least one of them is town then both are town)

I think Lux's reasoning about Blaire makes sense for Blaire not being maf

I feel like maf!chinomi would just buff mafia and we have evidence from Lux and Lucas that chi's ability is what she says it is and that chi tried to buff Lux who is decidedly not mafia since no one has counterclaimed?

Rasei's role seems like it could be OP as maf but tbh if the copy only lasts one use and is limited in uses then maybe not? The only reason I'm kind of side-eyeing Rasei a bit is because her ability is so close to Lux and Ninfia's

So I guess the people I'm most ??? about are:

♪ Rasei
♪ Ace
♪ Aeiou
♪ nautilus

Lux I am a little bit counting on you a lot this phase. You are going to have to be the hero of town you'll do great tho no pressure believe in urself

if you do a good job with the thing i'll give you the thing next phase too

659Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 44 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:33 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Arctic Monkiyoko wrote:Lux I am a little bit counting on you a lot this phase. You are going to have to be the hero of town you'll do great tho no pressure believe in urself

oh god

why say this

oh god I'm freaking out now

I need to lie down

I'm not even town how does this happen

660Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 44 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:39 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

YOU THINK BETTER WHEN YOU'RE UNDER PRESSURE AND YOU HAVE A LOT OF ACTIONS YOU NEED TO USE CORRECTLY TONIGHT

NO PRESSURE

ALL THE PRESSURE

okay the ratio isn't that bad tho we're still mostly okay as long as there aren't more deaths than expected

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 44 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 53 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum