Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 45 of 62]

661Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:46 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'll try

I'm totally not going to get my win this game I think

but at least the other third party won't either I guess

662Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:57 pm

Five

Five

LUCAS GAGA wrote:UMM MY SONG IS NOT BY TROYE SIVAN THO????

not that i wouldnt...

make love

to

troye

sivan..................
oh my god

pretend I wasn't rushed and that I got it right the first time okay

663Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:07 pm

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 45 OgCAwj1

Luxaria was shot! She was On a Good Day by OceanLab. She was Third Party (Benign).

The current ratio is 6 Town, 3 Mafia.

664Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:08 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I hate everything.

665Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

woooow who did that
I mean obviously mafia but dang, couldve shot like Tiki or something, why deny someone their win :<

666Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:15 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Uh. I don't like the ratio anymore. Can we leash Tiki actually?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

667Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:18 pm

Rasei

Rasei

ARRRGGGHHH I FORGOT ABOUT ROLLOVER! WHERE DID THESE LAST FOUR HOURS GO! OMG! LUX! WHO THE *BEEP* KILLED LUX! I WAS GOING TO ASK HER WHO I SHOULD BUS OR I SHOULD USE HER OTHER ONE!

I HATE THIS GAME! I HAVE NO BEEPING IDEA WHO IS MAFIA!

668Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:19 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

stares deeply at the people who were gone and suddenly coincidentally appeared around the same time as the gunshot

669Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:19 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

There's another option for tonight... uhh
I can stop the NK but I'd also stop everything else if you'd want me to do that? I was thinking about using it but I guess theres no harm in asking everyone's opinion? I don't want to screw any powerful town things over ;w;

E; at timing I just got done eating lunch and caught up so it was coincidence I swear ;0; I wouldnt have killed lux!

670Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:20 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm, that's okay, i suppose. 'cause, yeah, an NK and an errant vig brings us to 1  mislynch and lose.
...On the other hand, if we mislynch next phase anyway, that still means we need to somehow dodge the following NK.

Edit: Vowels, I'm all for that.

671Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:22 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Vowels if you have the ability to block all actions including the NK please do that tonight. We lost the thing because Lux died and I don't want to go through the night phase without someone having the thing so yeah reset would be nice thank you.

672Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:23 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Arctic Monkiyoko wrote:stares deeply at the people who were gone and suddenly coincidentally appeared around the same time as the gunshot

eeepss. I swear I didn't kill Lux. I just logged off of Age of Empires 2 and notice the time.

If you can stop the nk, then go for it Aeiou. If you are really town.

673Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:45 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Ok, I let Five know, so! I guess now we just... wait and see...

674Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:06 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Not sure if I can re-leash tiki. I can ask? but if vowels stops everything I guess it doesn't matter.

675Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:13 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I think you should be able to change your action up until rollover happens? That's how my action works, anyway. But yeah try asking.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum