Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 38 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 64]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

AND THE SCIENCE GETS DONE (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)
by Kiyoko

Once upon a time, there lived a test subject named Kiyoko and a beautiful role. They met, they fell in love, and they fostered an intimate if slightly inactive relationship.

This is not that story.

-

Carolynn watches the test subjects with eyes that sparkle like surveillance cameras in the night, sharper than any scalpel, fuller of wisdom than any database. Every so often, she purses her perfect, fire-hazard-red lips and scrawls notes upon a clipboard balanced against one delicate arm. Her handwriting is perfect, like every part of her is perfect. Meticulously dotted I’s, gracefully crossed T’s. Carolynn and her perfect handwriting are the backbone of this testing facility.

She paces the length of the one-way mirror, one leg crossing another, delicate feet in lab-safe closed-toe shoes. When she brushes her silky straight hair over one shoulder, the movement sweeps her perfume into the air, infuses it with olfactory bliss. Carolynn smells of flowers and sunlight, of science and the experimental method, of intelligence and poise, of the sharp alcoholic scent of their hand sanitizer, and of (curiously enough) potatoes.

Jave Cohnson is not a man of emotion. He is a man of results. Of triumph and huge success. He doesn’t cave in to earthly desires, neither intoxicating alcohol nor delicious cake nor beautiful lab assistants with perfect handwriting. He never caves in to anything. His name is not Cave, after all.

But sometimes when Carolynn reaches past him to lay a report on his desk, he can’t help but observe the physical dimensions of her mammaries and other relevant human bodily appendages. Pretty as a postcard. He breathes in her floral, sunlight, scientific, potato-y scent and his thoughts fill with her. Just her, and him, and occasionally if he lets his mind circumambulate, he finds himself conceptualizing experiments the two of them might do with one another. To one another. In the privacy of their own domiciles.

“Say, Carolynn,” Jave comments off-handedly one day, literally waving the detached hand of the plastic display skeleton in his office until the bony limb breaks off. “Do you have plans this Friday after the experiments are done?”

Carolynn, who is insightful and sagacious and discerning, and many other words as plucked from a thesaurus that all mean the same thing, sees straight through him. Though maybe that is the prototype invisibility lab coat he is user testing for today.

“I’m flattered, Mr. Cohnson,” she answers, her voice smooth as a waveform and sensual as an afferent nerve fiber, “but I consider myself married to science.”

The CEO of Eruptea Designs turns to his computing device and pulls up an SSA legal change of identity form. “That should not be an issue,” Science Cohnson replies.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

katagi

katagi

CLAPS

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Brilliance. Great work of prose, Kiyoko.

Edit: Reading the title again after reading the story, even more brilliant than I arrested before.

ezzelin

ezzelin

going to vote: no lynch since I am in no shape to actively participate in any sort of a proper voting discussion

high seraph

high seraph

wow that fanfic was hoT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be anxiously awaiting for the NSFW part 2. I hope there will be some swimsuit action in part 2? Hmmmm swimsuits... Jave in a speedo........

ahem--

Anyway, I also don't have anything else to add to the discussion, so I'll throw in my own vote: Ally (vote: no lynch) in with the lot. If something happens in the next few hours, I'll change my vote but I don't rly think anything like will happen lmao

katagi

katagi

#Ex00010 high seraph wrote:Jave in a speedo........

i think you mean Science in a speedo

anyway sigh i guess this is the best options tonight so vote: no lynch

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I think no lynching today is a bit of a waste, but I can't fight the tide of votes. However, I'm just gonna throw out a vote: Angelstar. you've posted but you've been quiet. any thoughts? This is mostly an activity vote/nudge and I might not change it because it doesn't reeeally matter since there is gonna be a NL, in all likelihood, and im a lazy person, but I also may end up moving it to nudge someone else for a little more activity.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 13 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Day One

- - vote tally

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 13 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT

"Mr. Cohnson, I... I have the notes you requested on the testing results for today. I... I don't know... I, uh, well. Here's... the report. If you want it, s-sir.
"EXCELLENT, JUST WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR--PUT IT RIGHT HERE. BEEN DYING TO DIG RIGHT INTO THE SCIENCE. WELL, NOT DYING LIKE THOSE POOR CHUMS, ANYWAY! ANYHOW, LET'S GIVE THIS A LOOK. MY, MY, THIS SCIENTIST SOUNDS LIKE ONE HANDSOME SON-OF-A-GUN, AND--WELL, THEN. THIS IS A BIT OF A SURPRISE. CAROLYNN, DO... DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPLANATION FOR THIS? NOW, NOW, YOU CAN DO MORE THAN JUST SHAKE YOUR HEAD AND--WHAT THE. I DON'T EVEN SOUND LIKE THAT. CAROLYNN, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? THESE AREN'T THE RESULTS I REQUESTED. HAVE YOU BEEN SURFING FORUMS AGAIN DURING COMPANY TIME. CAROLYNN, I WANT MY RESULTS."
Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 13 6e3srDk
JAVE COHNSON, CEO

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 13 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. high seraph
#Ex00006 drandahl vs. Sammiya
#Ex00016 angelstar vs. no lynch
#Ex00014 Aeiou vs. no lynch
#Ex00002 ezzelin vs. no lynch
#Ex00010 high seraph vs. no lynch
#Ex00007 katagi vs. no lynch
#Ex00003 Ninfia vs. no lynch

no lynch V
angelstar I

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

why aren't we voting for the stunned/jailed people this time around?? we understand that five's stun was explained, but aeiou's wasn't right? or did we miss something?

we might not be around during prime rollover time, so we wanted to vote for someone soon just in case, because we really don't want to start off with a no lynch again :'((((

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Oh! I got a item specifically, and I can choose to either pass it on or keep it myself. (Haven't decided which to do.) It doesn't sound threatening in what little I was told about it (which was basically what it is). Although it's admittedly something I have a personal skittishness of, depending on the type.

It.. seems like No Lynch is going to win again but I'll hold off voting for a bit longer.

and I love your writing Kiyoko~

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

i'm going to be chillin with blaire today so i'll be gone around rollover

vote: no vote because it's valid unless otherwise specified

edit: also thank you for the kind words, all. <3

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

katagi

katagi

katagi wrote:@blaire
did you receive any Things last night or no? or if you are unable / unwilling to say one way or another, that is fine too, but some sort of conformation would at least be a little tidbit uhuhu

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

oops sorry! forgot to answer that!

no we didn't receive anything :'(((( not even a friendly handshake ,u n u,

katagi

katagi

thank you for replying!!! by the way, I love the "we" pronoun. it's a good one

okay everyone i guess we are NLing tonight, lets buckle up buckaroos

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

lux u silly, i voted for angel no no lynch. unforgivable error.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 38 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum