Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 64]

katagi

katagi

SORRY I'M DENSE AND TRYING MY BEST ... I got hung up on the idea of there only being one doll "supposed" to exist, and figured the doll got doubled when it got sent to me

anyway yeah Tiny needs to come over and say some stuff if possible

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I would like to clarify so that people don't clear others prematurely in their heads. If I'm understanding Tiki's role correctly, the players he's stunned aren't necessarily town, just that they didn't send in the NK. Tiki is this correct?

I have a theory about the dolls. I think I know how to activate them just not what they do

I'm going to pressure vote TLF for the time being. I can change this when she shows up

vote: Tinylightsflash

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

drandahl

drandahl

Aeiou, I get what you way your reasoning was for voting NL, but I still thought the timing seemed weird for a "thread is going this way anyway" vote. I'm probably not going to vote solely based on it if I have anything better (though I don't have much atm), but it did worry me. I'll admit, when I tend to get a little lost on other things in-game, my spec starts centering most heavily around voting patterns.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:I would like to clarify so that people don't clear others prematurely in their heads. If I'm understanding Tiki's role correctly, the players he's stunned aren't necessarily town, just that they didn't send in the NK. Tiki is this correct?

I was torn between clarifying this, given all the "clear" chatter, and keeping things quieter now, but since you've asked...pretty much, yeah.

So, Five n' Blaire COULD be Mafia, but it's less likely they are than some others. Which also, means, going back to N0, the unclaimed jailer is either Mafia, or they are just being perhaps a tad too cautious, and fairly likely blocked an Aeiou NK.

Or they're both Town, and the NK was blocked somehow else. (Not getting to see "A kill attempt on 'X' failed" in rollover is making this a lot trickier, heh...)

katagi

katagi

kiyoko, what do you think about the dolls? do you think activating them is a bad thing or a good thing? do you have any other ideas about them?

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 20 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Day Two

- - vote tally

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 20 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
#Ex00014 Aeiou vs. plotstickers
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. Tinylightsflash

plotstickers I
Tinylightsflash I

Five

Five

Oh, geez, so I'm having trouble focusing today but I read up on the thread and a lot of people's "don't want to lynch yet" lists look a lot like mine. Sorry I'm not particularly active today, I'll probably just go with the flow, but I do wanna hear from lights. If Kiyoko hadn't put up a pressure vote already I would do so, though I'm hesitant to push a policy lynch just yet.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

katagi wrote:kiyoko, what do you think about the dolls? do you think activating them is a bad thing or a good thing? do you have any other ideas about them?

I think it depends on whether they're town-originating or maf-originating. Since in the original creepy girl role, the doll only really does anything when a player dies, I think they're probably death-activated, but since there seem to be more than one floating around, and because the owners seem to be able to hold onto them indefinitely if they want, the dolls can't be anything too OP like revive/bulletproof/etc.

So my guess is that something happens when a player holding a doll dies, but that it is not something that will prevent the death. It might give the doll owner information or something. In any case I don't think the dolls mean anything while the person holding them is still alive?

I strongly think that maybe Lux combined roles in this game, and so whoever is passing out dolls has a combination of creepy girl and some other role they submitted, and it's the other role that determines the exact effect of the dolls.

this is really just a guess tho, sorry if it sounded like i had any solid ideas because i totally do not

Also creepy girl is like one of Blaire's favorite roles so uhhh... /stares deeply at blaire

drandahl

drandahl

Re: creepy girl

Hmm, I personally sent in some pretty neutral roles also. If it is a "benefit on death of doll owner" role, and if that role is maf-controlled, then we'll know it's mafia-controlled if that person dies (barring other weird interactions like a redirected vig). If it's town, then I expect mafia will still try not to kill those players. So I kind of view them as softly defensive items. For this reason, maybe we should consider giving at least one to some player we trust or expect to be a high on the NK target list.

Also I was considering creepy girl, but chose something different in the end... I think Blaire is a good candidate, but I also think other players could have asked for it.

Back to work, will step back in in a couple hours.

katagi

katagi

the thing is, I think my role is also something + creepygirl as well (in a weird nonlethal way), so... extremely weird and i love it / am confused by the implications

drandahl

drandahl

creepy sisters?

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 20 Grady10

katagi

katagi

also, i've been really tired today too, but I am really trying hard here. slightly discouraged by my previous denseness

why is everyone tired! is it summertime blues!?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I think you are doing a great job katagi! You've been very active in this game so far

I am also tired, but that is because recently i have been staying up way too late playing pokemon go and guild wars 2

e: I wonder if the dolls are from the same role or if there are multiple creepy girls going around handing out dolls it seems everyone and their creepy mothers wanted to be a creepy girl this game

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ok so we had a late start on the day and we're going to be a little sidetracked the rest of the day as well bUT!! WE WANTED!! TO SAY!!! THAT!!!

creepy girl is such a cool role and we think someone mentioned dreaming god too? and THEN REMEMBER WHEN RASEI MENTIONED A MAYOR ROLE LIKE WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HALF OF THESE WERE THINGS JUST LOOK AT ALL THESE LOST OPPORTUNITIES WE'RE SO DISAPPOINTED WITH OURSELVES THIS IS JUST LIKE LAST THANKSGIVING DINNER AGAIN S C R E A M S

we want to be creepy girls :'((((

Rasei

Rasei

I saw the weird got and it was an additional vote. I'm sorry, it was the first thing I thought of. Personally I sent in roles I never played or seen before

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum