Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 54 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 64]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

...Out of amusement, I shall. XD
Vote: Rasei

Though looking at the tally, I think my Ezz view will count for more. Feeling more okay with voting Blaire maybe. Maybe.

Are we all voting in the last hour again? XD

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I am somewhat concerned that someone did something to mess up results in general last night. In between me incorrectly seeing ezz as having targeted me when it should've been Five shown apparently, and 4lice claiming that Tiny's results are wrong about 4lice when the other two roles were apparently correct.

I will Vote: drandahl however. I'm more or less null on him but until we have a better understanding of why impossible results showed up to at least two players, I feel hesitant about most of the current lynch possibilities.

I.. typoed Tiny as Yiny and then as Tinu. completely unrelated but this might wind up being the next Cute name thing...

Rasei did indeed steal your thunder there Tiki.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Rasei

Rasei

I sort of caught up. vote:Blaire for creepy dolls no matter how much my d&d character likes stealing creepy dolls

katagi

katagi

yeah there is clearly something afoot btwn tiny and blaire so im

unvote, vote: blaire im sorry alice margatroid

drandahl

drandahl

Hold on, I will get investigative results at the end of this phase. All my investigations are delayed, so I don't get them immediately.

I was going to wait until then to come out with info. I just don't want a jump-on-dylan-in-the-last-minute before I have a chance to say anything about it.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

on Sammiya

#Ex55555 \"Phive" wrote:I don't know what to think of Sammie's role. Part of it is basically a less-controllable temporary revive, which sounds pretty solidly pro-town? The alignment obfuscation is a little sketchy-sounding, but driving could certainly go either way. I do believe she's telling the truth at least about certain parts of her role, though

Kiyoko wrote:
On Sammie's role

I see Five's point about the bleeder-esque power being somewhat pro-town, but the alignment obfuscation really gets me. The fact that Sammie was not open about her alignment obfuscation at the beginning of the game the same way Tiki was like "btw I have a possibly scummy role", and only claimed it at a point where it was possible she would be on the chopping block, makes me a little uncomfortable with that whole situation.

(....)

For now I am going to vote: Sammiya, largely because I honestly don't find her claimed role (especially the alignment obfuscation) very pro-town but if anyone has a strong reason for why I shouldn't vote Sammie I'm willing to listen.

#Ex00001 Snammiya wrote:It didn't occur to me that my alignment showing up as ??? would be suspicious or scummy and that's why I didn't bring it up.

I also had no intention of bringing it up unless I was either A) targeted for a NK and had to explain why the phase backtracked or B) put into a position that would require it. I hinted at the bus driver because I was concerned about people figuring it out and jumping on the presumption it'd be a mafia bus driver over a town one since those are relatively rare from what I've seen.

these three quote really stick out to me.

I'm not sure I really buy sammie not seeing that her alignment appearance wouldn't be seen as scummy, but okay

tbh, I'm pretty sure that if Sammie is mafia, at least one of the other mafia members voted for her in order to make them look suspicious?

Angel, Blaire, Kiyoko, Katagi.

I'm comfortable lynching Sammiya, ore Blaire this round, but I think that perhaps blaire is the best target because we don't want the magic ball destroyed if lucas is telling the truth. If sammiya does not send the ball to Tiny, and tiny dies, then we can lynch sammie.

Five has been defending sammie pretty hard, so I'm a little hmm. eyes emoji. She also did push an attempted lynch on tiny pretty hard, and Tiny is a town investigator. if the mafia has a role cop and they investigated her, they'd want her gone. I can't vote for five this round tho so.

I think for now I'm okay leaving my vote where it is.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 44 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Day Three

- - day three-two vote tally

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 44 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
#Ex00007 katagi vs. ezzelin
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. Five
#Ex00016 angelstar vs. ezzelin
#Ex00015 Tinylightsflash vs. drandahl Mr. Alice
#Ex00010 high seraph vs. Mr. Alice
#Ex00004 Mr. Alice vs. Tinylightsflash
#Ex00006 drandahl vs. ezzelin
#Ex00003 Ninfia vs. Mr. Alice
#Ex55555 Five vs. drandahl
#Ex00011 Rasei vs. Rasei Tiki the Troll Mr. Alice
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll vs. Rasei
#Ex00009 Sammiya vs. drandahl
#Ex00007 katagi vs. Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice V
ezzelin III
drandahl II
Five I
Tinylightsflash I
Rasei I

Day Three-One Vote Tally:

Total Day Three Vote Tally:

I think I got this right? I'll double-check before phase end. If anything looks off, let me know.
Whose bright idea was it to keep track of two tallies, anyway?

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ok you can lynch us but not my children ok they did nothing wrong

TIKI!!! take care of our sons when we're gone ok. ;;;; ~ ;;;;

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

the children will be cared for accordingly, I promise you.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

Wait, they are Tikis kid? How?

drandahl

drandahl

Cloverasei wrote:Wait, they are Tikis kid? How?
Wait, what?

Oh. "Our" is Blaire's posessive pronoun for herself this game.

Rasei

Rasei

Also, during the night phase, Tiny can you look at me? I want to test your abilities.

Oops. It slip my mind

Five

Five

@Hayley: I can see why people are suspicious of Sammie. There are just certain things she's said that make me think she's telling the truth, is all, so I'd rather place my votes elsewhere.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

TIKI VOLUNTEERED ALREADY NO TAKE BACKS!!!!

ok so lucas has blaise, katagi has blaine, and we have both blaike and blair (no e)

dont let strangers talk to them, keep them in a cool dry place, and dont forget their toys, they're fine with any size pins, and they like to eat hair (but not after midnight!!)

sobs we miss them so much already

Rasei

Rasei

Blaire, you will stay with your kids if someone doesn't take their vote off of Ezz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 44 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 54 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum