Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 35 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 64]

drandahl

drandahl

Heads up, I'm going to be out this evening with officefolk. Will likely miss rollover.

I do like my role though. I did submit something very nearly vanilla, but didn't get it. Which is a shame.. we could have had one great big party if I was given that role.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Heh. On that note, I actually have family visiting for a week, starting today.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also heads up, I will also not be around at rollover because there are pokemon out there with my name on them

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

First off, I love love love my role. I'm going to be waddling around a lot. I hope this game is long and peaceful.

angel★

angel★

i love my role too aaaaaaa i agree with the hope that this game is long and peaceful ;w;

high seraph

high seraph

omg i like my role too, iM EXCITEDDd DD for this zero escape mafia lets seek a way out :-)

Luxaria

Luxaria

- - jave's thoughts

"I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT YOU'RE DOING GREAT. SO FAR. MOST OF YOU. TRUTHFULLY, I'M SURPRISED WE STILL EVEN GET APPLICANTS THESE DAYS, ESPECIALLY OF YOUR CALIBER. THOUGHT WE WERE DONE FOR FOLLOWING THE LOW GRAVITY AND EXPLODING MINES TRIALS. BUT, HERE YOU ALL ARE. WITH ME. DOING SCIENCE. RUNNING TESTS. IT'S GREAT STUFF. WE'RE ALL HAVING FUN OVER HERE. NOW EXCUSE ME, I NEED TO SEE IF THE LAB BOYS CAN'T DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SUDDEN WATER LEAK THAT APPEARS TO BE LOCALIZED TO MY DESK."
Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 7 6e3srDk
JAVE COHNSON, CEO

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 7 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
"Mr. Cohnson, do you need any tissues?"
"I--I'LL BE FINE, CAROLYNN, THANK YOU. YOU'RE DOING A BANG UP JOB. NOW, ABOUT THOSE LAB BOYS..."
Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 7 6e3srDk
JAVE COHNSON, CEO

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 7 VAFaPaQ

ezzelin

ezzelin

I also won't be up for this rollover, and likely none in the future either unless I can't sleep or sth, because rollovers are at 4 am for me.

Luxaria

Luxaria

SORRY

Five

Five

#Ex00010 high seraph wrote:lets seek a way out :-)
If we don't, we're all going to freeze to death in here.

Zero wrote:I'M SURPRISED WE STILL EVEN GET APPLICANTS THESE DAYS, ESPECIALLY OF YOUR CALIBER.
Can it, Zero. You know full well this isn't what any of us signed up for.

Rasei

Rasei

Phive, I came for the money. And he isn't as scary as Zero like last time. Not that either spoiler or Aoi were scary, Ace was scarier.

katagi

katagi

I'M A DOG

Rasei

Rasei

And you are a cute puppy.

plotstickers

plotstickers

(´。✪ω✪。`)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I thought Rasei was Clover from vdex for a sec and confusion was admittedly embarrassing

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 35 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum