Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]}

+10
Rasei
Luxaria
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
alcasync
Ninfia
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 25]

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

@Fia-- can u answer
Mr. Alice wrote:street rat is not a tailor and has no tailoring abilities, so fia, i'm curious as to what kind of info you got that makes you say some of the things you said

*said about that role

Five

Five

I don't know why I'm even fucking bothering to say all this since I'm going to be lynched anyway, it's less than an hour until phase end and there's not really enough time for things to change. The reason I've been saying things like "maybe we shouldn't share all the information we have" and "maybe it's not as simple as one town stun and one mafia stun" is because I'm a town stunner, albeit the most ineffectual stunner any of us have likely ever seen.

My ability requires that I guess my target's role correctly in order to function at all. On night 0 I threw out a random guess that Lucas was the gossip and was correct, so my stun actually landed. I also learn some information about my target, though it doesn't seem to be helpful information; all I learned about Lucas was that he made phone calls and never left his house. Since I personally have an ability that requires me to make guesses about people's identities, I figured probably the mafia did too and that theirs was more powerful, like they could kill someone by guessing their role like an Epicmafia werewolf or something like that. It would make sense given the ratio if mafia had the potential for extra kills, so I figured it might be dangerous to share information not only because of the game's premise but because of my own role.

As for the vote on Tiki due to his vote, I thought his reasons for voting looked scummy. I don't understand why that means I should think differently of his target if he flipped town when he died. Gerry seemed scummy to me, and that's about all there is to it.

I didn't actually read all of Luxaria's post and I'm probably not going to unless I somehow miraculously survive past this phase. At least one, if not both of the remaining mafia are probably voting for me at this point, so I just hope after my flip that you look at the votes this phase carefully. If it seems like I'm kind of rolling over or not putting up much of a fight, it's because I planned to lay my claim out before I died and I figured it would probably better to lose my probably-useless role than anything that actually has a chance of leading the team to victory.

But whatever. So long, America. I hope you enjoy your coming economic collapse. I'm gonna leave the thread now unless anyone has any more pressing questions of me. At least this time having something else to do at the wrong time can't get me fucking killed. I guess now I know how it feels to live in a bad timezone.

Last edited by Nineteen Twenty-Five on Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

high seraph

high seraph

Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote: sorry about being a bit scattered! work, then i had to get shoes, and I've got a guy comin' to fix a hole in my wall tonight.

don't take your anger out on the wall next time. there's other ways of handling stress, you know. ;)

are u rly suggesting necrophilia

also i'm not entirely sure why the bandwagon on Five is happening, but I'm not exactly against it either. I'm also not that suspicious of Blaire anymore, because her latest posts have cleared up some of my doubts considerably. Five would actually be the next best choice for me, I think. It feels like there's something wrong in this bandwagon though. I'm gonna reread a bit and come back later, maybe with a new vote.

ninja'd by five herself uh i'll just get this post out of my way

high seraph

high seraph

uhhh ok Five's post raises more questions than answers tbh

Like, why did you even propose that Cure was a stunner and her stun got through before the NK was processed, and that I was the lady Cure was having dinner with, when it was you who had stunned me? I mean, I don't rly see why you would immediately think "ohh Cure is another stunner and she also stunned Lucas and Lucas is clearly the female Cure had dinner with". The more logical way to rationalize this would be "Lucas got stunned because I stunned him. Cure had dinner with some lady I guess and then died". idk, your claim feels rly awkward and kind of rehearsed tbh???

I won't deny that your information is correct -- well, except for the part where you say I never leave the house. The bit about phoning other players isn't even explicitly stated in my role outside of the flavor, and I think that's even further indication that your results are pretty accurate. But maybe you're mafia and are using info that the mafia gathered as a team, idk. Maybe Rasei stole my identity (which explains why she was disguised as a woman when she was aprehended) and got this role info.

uhhmm m i'm gonna have to vote: Five, but I really want to discuss this in the ~20 minutes we still have

Last edited by high serawife on Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : small change in wording)

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

1 Ninfia - what I've revealed thus far: I'm American, I have a mother and younger brother but lost my father and 5 other brothers to the war(s), and I got information about The commissioner n0, was probably his with some mafia bullshit last night because I didn't get very clear results. I share at least one trait with Dran. I think that's it. I'll also put forth that I have red hair, I guess.

listen to this song I've had stuck in my head for like a week

2 alcasync - She's been extremely helpful thus far. She's poked people and pushed lynches, while also providing some details about herself and confirming other people's investigations. Not suspicious atm.

3 Tiki The Troll - The commissioner. he ded.

4 Mr. Alice - Blaire has been pushing people more than she usually would and I am reading that as town for her. She pushed Dylan and I think I caught a hint of something in what she said so we'll see how that pans out.

also, Blaire I did mention that I got information about the literal tailoring of suits in regards to the street rat, so I initially went "wait what" but after more thought, I think my results may have been tampered with.

5 high seraph - gossipy. I initially thought he was the commissioner based on the information I got from my ability and the fact he was stunned. not super worried about him.

6 Mr. Gerbear - seems to be falling prey to the "huh seeeeeeems odd" thing from other people, but I don't really see it? Gerry seems to be playing in a way consistent with being town. however, I don't recall him providing us with any details past being american. Is there anything else you feel comfortable sharing with us Gerry?

7 Cure - hey bb what's up. u ded tho.

8 Luxaria - I think lux has been fine but I don't have a lot of time to dig into her and she posts a lot so I'll talk more about you later.

9 Rasei - u ded

10 drandahl - I think he's been helpful and his claims list is excellent thank u.

11 Tinylightsflash - had not been around much but I would like to second Lux's question asking about ur reads. tell me, star child.

12 Five - I'm not sure I buy her being the town stunner claim? I feel bad, because she seems frustrated, but I don't... really buy the idea that the mafia has a role that will kill someone if they guess the role in a game this small and in a game that's based on collecting so much evidence. I don't see Town!Five making that assumption as a stunner. so as it stands I'm okay leaving ym vote where it is.

anyway the guy is here to fix my wall lmao

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Five

Five

high serawife wrote:Like, why did you even propose that Cure was a stunner and her stun got through before the NK was processed, and that I was the lady Cure was having dinner with, when it was you who had stunned me? I mean, I don't rly see why you would immediately think "ohh Cure is another stunner and she also stunned Lucas and Lucas is clearly the female Cure had dinner with". The more logical way to rationalize this would be "Lucas got stunned because I stunned him.
Wait, are you serious? I said that because I knew two things. First, you were the gossip (a woman), and second,

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 16 FHeQQzf

Ninfia, do you believe it's possible and/or probable that the mafia have an extra kill? I think it makes less sense for them NOT to, given the ratio at the beginning of the game. Between that and the fact that something hinting at information being used against people was literally in the rules of the game AND the fact that my ability required me to guess people's identities I think it's a perfectly reasonable thought to have, that something like that might exist? Either way I don't think it's something they can use infinitely or anything like that, if that's your concern. I just think that with a 9:3 ratio, they should either have an extra kill somewhere or just... a really powerful team generally.

Last edited by Nineteen Twenty-Five on Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cure

Cure

high serawife wrote:are u rly suggesting necrophilia

;)

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Idk man this bandwagon is really strange because wow since when do I start bandwagons.

I honestly do think Five is the fishiest and we'll get some sort of information out of his lynch but in case Five does turn out town...??? What do

Also Five sounds like the Entrepreneur with the whole economic collapse comment? I don't see how that has to do with the stun-if-you-guess-someone's-role power but idk man idk...

@Ninfia If it helps, I have blond(e) hair, glasses, blue eyes, and am very fashionable. Basically the opposite of me irl...

Five

Five

The Entrepreneur is DEAD. My identity will be known shortly anyway. What was the point of that comment?

Anyway, my role ability doesn't really match up with my identity in any meaningful way and in any case why are we trying to out people's identities when there are roles in the game that will use that against people???

high seraph

high seraph

Nineteen Twenty-Five wrote:
high serawife wrote:Like, why did you even propose that Cure was a stunner and her stun got through before the NK was processed, and that I was the lady Cure was having dinner with, when it was you who had stunned me? I mean, I don't rly see why you would immediately think "ohh Cure is another stunner and she also stunned Lucas and Lucas is clearly the female Cure had dinner with". The more logical way to rationalize this would be "Lucas got stunned because I stunned him.
Wait, are you serious? I said that because I knew two things. First, you were the gossip (a woman), and second,

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 16 FHeQQzf

I know I was stunned twice. I just don't know why you would instantly assume that Cure was the second stun based entirely on the fact that rollover said Cure was having dinner with a female.

It is a possible scenario, I'm not denying that, I just find that you adopting this possibility before considering anything else feels really awkward. Sure, there aren't many females in the game, but Cure might have been having dinner with any one of the other three -- that's what I mean when I say this claim feels kind of rehearsed, like you're trying to keep your story consistent while stretching it as much as possible :-|a

you're probably gonna flip town and I'm gonna regret everything tbh

unvote, vote: NL

being sayaka is suffering

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Lmao sorry I meant railroad magnate, not entrepreneur. Was confused and totally forgot that was Rasei

Five

Five

Oh, I pushed that idea because I didn't really know how any of the other information in rollover could be considered a hint and I expected something in it to be one! Anyway, so long, New York City. Kill the other two baddies for me after I'm gone~

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Phase end

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 16 30Ei7Wn

Ninfia } Five
alcasync } Five
Mr. Alice } Five
high seraph } Mr. Alice Five No Lynch
Mr. Gerbear } Five
Luxaria } Five
drandahl } Mr. Gerbear Mr. Alice Five
Tinylightsflash } Five
Five } Mr. Gerbear
Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 16 Ik2j23b

FIVE VII
NO LYNCH I
MR. GERBEAR I

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 16 I0e6nVG

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 16 LHLzmrZ

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 16 Wycj0Th
THE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION
Saturday, September 20, 1924

SEP 20 -- Esteemed businessman F*** was arrested last night in his Upper East Side estate. F*** has been charged with engagement in criminal activity including but not limited to smuggling, alcohol distribution, bribery of officials, forgery, and conspiracy to commit murder. F***, known as a philanthropist and shrewd capitalist of mysterious origins, had been operating his railroad as a distribution front for smuggled goods for several years.

Investigations of the warehouse where Commissioner T**** was killed uncovered illicit cargo bound for a distribution center belonging to F***’s corporation. In the ensuing bust of the distribution center, authorities apprehended twenty-six suspects believed to be involved in gang activity. In a plea bargain with the police, suspects named F*** as the leader of the ring.

F***’s assets have been seized by the state. Evidence uncovered include correspondences with the con artist, R****, arrested two days prior, along with forged documents pertaining to F***’s identity and the acquisition of the railroad company. His trial date is yet to be determined.

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 16 Ik2j23b

FIVE HAS BEEN APPREHENDED. SHE WAS THE RAILROAD BARON. SHE WAS MAFIA.

NIGHT TWO START
1M : 7T

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 16 I0e6nVG

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum