Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]}

+10
Rasei
Luxaria
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
alcasync
Ninfia
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 25]

Five

Five

I'm leaving shortly and will be stuck with my phone until after phase end and probably even rollover, but before I go I'm going to unvote because I'm happy with Blaire for now (good for you, Blaire, here, have a burger) and vote: Tiki the Troll because, as previously mentioned, the reasoning behind his vote is first vote on Gerry giving me pause. I dunno. Bad vibes, I guess.

The vote split does... concern me, but I guess whichever way this lynch goes (barring a last-minute wagon to No Lynch) we'll probably learn something from it. Yeah?

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

thank you for this cherished burger, ma'am Q ~ Q

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Blaire
Not necessarily, though any info you might have about the game, players, or your own character might be helpful. But I'm not going to look too sternly at it since I haven't even said much of my character yet, and I've commented on what info I do have in my last post, to some extent.

More that in the post when I first mentioned you, skimming the thread put you in the "I'm not sure I've seen much of Blaire", whereas the last post was more of, "Well, most other players I might consider voting are lower on personal priority than Blaire atm."

So more specifically, I'm not as inclined to vote Lucas, Tiki, and I think Gerry and possibly alca right now. Actually, doing that analysis makes me wonder where I'd place Five and Ninfia. Lucas did a vote onto Five, and he's lowest priority for me so arguably even if it might be randomized that does hold a bit more weight (discarding possibly mafia stunner WIFOM shenanigans that will launch us into space).

Ninfia I'm... Tiki said:

Tiki wrote:Meanwhile, as everyone has pointed out, it IS in character for [Ninfia] to off Cure on N0

This is actually why I put a tentative "Ninfia" in my gut reads of "maybe the least likely to NK Cure N0", since she has that whole weird meme/meta/whatever you want to call it around her. I don't think it's really as big of a deal or publicized as much these days, and tbh back when there were heavy mentions of "Ninfia always NKs Cure early" I thought it was an inaccurate assessment even then. But more to the point, I don't personally know if Ninfia would have supported that particular NK, just as I think Five might not.

For the record, I also mentioned Lucas and drandahl in the same breath more-or-less as a byproduct of hosting and playing games with them where they're frequently mafia and their N0s and general kill targets are all over the place, so that's harder to read. Most other players I either don't know (like Tiny), or I view them as possibly more pragmatic in taking out people they want to just silence early. But again, recent meta has been killing almost any kind of player, quiet or talkative, N0-N2, so that's hard to really assess.

This said, that doesn't preclude any of those players from being mafia, since mafia is a team and makes decisions together. So going back to Ninfia, I don't have strong consensus on her. She mentioned early she got lucky with her role, then said she knows someone else's role (I think), and has been sort of on and off about Tiki and some other things. I also know Ninfia kind of just is very cautious early and dips back and forth before acting more confidently a few phases in.

I might be willing to vote Ninfia, too, just as drandahl and Five are kind of in that middle-ground for me. I honestly have never been great at reading drandahl even when he's helping and contributing, and right now I have no reasons to trust or distrust Five, and I've seen some back and forth with her and others, on top of both finding some of her comments reasonable, and some others are... not unreasonable, but very Five-y.

This is turning into a bit of a ramble so I'll cut it off here and catch up on thread + consider the vote before we get too close to rollover. So brb.

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Oh no imma die and I didn't even get to use my role ;-; that's what I get for trying to fit in more of stranger things before I start getting shit done. For what it's worth unvote vote: Blaire for self preservation

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 9 B6685b661ae840ec5d65c056c68fc84d

why does everyone always wanna kill tiny. Stop that. One of these days we'll be on the mafia together and me defending her will allow us to kill you all.

but yeah I actually agree quite a lot with Lux's assessment re: the meta around cure and I. I think I've only actually been on a mafia that killed her early game like. twice? it was more of a meme/joke than anything.

I don't really have much else to add rn and the siren song of stardew valley is calling to me after I haven't touched it in like... a month. so see you guys post rollover.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

Okay back. No one was injured in the accident. I'm going to vote: No lynch since Dran talked.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

10 mins till phase end. Still in restaurant so no vote tally for now but if someone wants to handle that I'd be grateful

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

There is a strong pattern of early suspicion followed by me getting lynched and losing the game for town which is actually kind of entertaining. Also changing my vote because I got blaire lynched last game and still feel bad so
unvote vote Rasei

Rasei

Rasei

You want I have post less than tenish times becais I have works almost 20 hours in the last two days. Of corse I'm goin to make long post while on my phone. If want my info, I will tell you who Lucas is.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Gerry wrote:@lux I'm ready curious about what you think is inaccurate that I said hmmmmmmmmm

It's not completely or unreasonably inaccurate... but I think there might be something that's not the exact truth. I'm not saying you're lying or being dishonest since I think you reported in earnest, but I'll leave it at this comment until I see aforementioned desired activity and comments. I mainly brought it up because it's all I have worth sharing right now.

@ Vote
Hm... It was tied up until a moment ago, and now I'm not sure if I want to move mine at all in the last 5 minutes. I'm reasonably okay with any of Tiny, Rasei, and Blaire as I said, so I was okay with the 3-way tie. Posting this now while seeing if I missed anything in the last few comments.

Cure

Cure

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 9 30Ei7Wn

Ninfia } no lynch
alcasync } Ninfia Rasei
Tiki The Troll } Mr. Gerbear drandahl Tinylightsflash Rasei
Mr. Alice } Tinylightsflash
high seraph } Five
Mr. Gerbear } no lynch
Luxaria } Tinylightsflash
Rasei } drandahl No Lynch
drandahl } no lynch Mr. Alice
Tinylightsflash } Luxaria Mr. Alice Rasei
Five } Mr. Alice Tiki The Troll
Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 9 Ik2j23b

RASEI III
NO LYNCH III
TINYLIGHTSFLASH II
TIKI THE TROLL I
MR. ALICE I
FIVE I

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 9 I0e6nVG

Last edited by Cure on Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Raie is my favorite

Cure

Cure

damn right i am, bb ;)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Phase end no more spec

Rasei

Rasei

I meant Cure damnit. The person told mw he liked flirting the night way and stopping actions.cure was town stunner

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum