Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]}

+10
Rasei
Luxaria
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
alcasync
Ninfia
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 25]

256Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 18 Empty Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:41 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

@Kiyoko omg that's amazing. I know what I'm gonna spend hours on today lol

Also @everyone speculating about the journalist, the journalist isn't mafia. :V

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

kiyo I'm gonna steal that off you and use it in my classroom that's the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I think I just figured out why I love Tiny's avatar so much (besides it being adorable), and I feel dumb for onlu just noticing.

It fits the color scheme of the forum perfectly.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Set phasers to end

oops wrong genre

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

pew pew

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 18 LHLzmrZ

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 18 W8xRi4A
ONE-WAY STREET
Sunday, September 21, 1924

SEP 21 -- Child found dead in Lower East Side Manhattan. Death believed to be by natural causes; no signs of foul play. The deceased has yet to be identified. He is about twelve or thirteen years of age and unknown ethnicity, with black hair, dark skin, and green eyes. Distinguishing feature: large and tattered wool scarf. If you know any individual that fits this description, please contact the police at earliest convenience.

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 18 Ik2j23b

MR. ALICE HAS BEEN KILLED. SHE WAS THE STREET RAT. SHE WAS TOWN.

DAY THREE START
1M : 6T

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 18 I0e6nVG

Last edited by Kiyoko on Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

rip Mr. Alice :(

I investigated Ninfia last night and she is American.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

dammit gerry now everyone will see my edit message and know i misspelled "killed" the first time

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

At least you didn't pagebottom :3?

high seraph

high seraph

ok first of all, now I can't unsee the large necks in these dudes ok thanks a lot five

But Blaire's flip is perfectly consistent with the information we had gathered so far. I also have strong reasons to believe that drandahl isn't female (as should alca), so I will probably not vote him today. Gerry, uh, appears to be claiming the journalist (himself?) isn't mafia, which I'm cool with as long as we believe he is town -- which is probably right, given the entire Gerry vs. Five deal last day phase. I actually kind of suspected Gerry of being the Archivist, but I guess I was wrong. At any rate, this means we know the identities of all female roles:

Gossip - high seraph
Journalist - Mr. Gerbear
Waitress - Luxaria
Archivist - Ninfia (by process of elimination)

So I'm gonna go ahead and vote: Luxaria for now.

drandahl

drandahl

I am a man, can confirm.

drandahl

drandahl

vote: Lux

Lux, I'm not moving my vote from you unless you convince me you're not the waitress.

high seraph

high seraph

casually comments on how Blaire's death was suspected to be due to "natural causes" when all other NKs have been related to gang activity in some level tho................. :/a

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Does anybody else have something about scarves in their description because I do and Mr. Alice does and I feel like I read something else about a scarf somewhere unless I'm totally mistaking it for something else

Also I can confirm Ninfia is the Archivist so I guess that really does mean Lux is the Waitress? Vote: Lux

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum