Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 33 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 56]

151distortion [N0-N3] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:35 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I, for one, appreciated the silence.

Pagetop edit to encourage good police work:
distortion [N0-N3] - Page 11 XUmKYmR

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

152distortion [N0-N3] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:36 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I did not receive any useful information last night.

153distortion [N0-N3] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:37 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i didn't get a message either :'D

but das ok, it takes time to build a relationship ,u v u,

154distortion [N0-N3] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:41 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I bet Five got all the messages.

155distortion [N0-N3] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:43 pm

Cure

Cure

I hope Five got exactly five messages.

156distortion [N0-N3] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:56 pm

angel★

angel★

byor????

idk what it's supposed to mean but ty for the message i guess......

157distortion [N0-N3] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:05 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Howdy everyone. Tet here for another night of analysis and baseless finger pointing.

Now , I know what you're about to say. "We don't have anything to go off of.", "Tet this won't help anything.", "You can't speculate off of nothing N0 anymore since the court order.". We're speculating anyway. Let the bean counters back at headquarters figure out what we owe for emotional damages and make sure to point long and hard at those talking, not talking, or looking like they're carefully calculating whether or not they should talk. I've got my ear on you. And I'm not taking it off until I get results.

To the person who left a message with my secretary, I don't care if darkness agrees with you or not. If you don't pay utilities you'll be crying about your lost wages in the dark. Doing peasant work by candlelight, just like the old pioneers in the 1950's. Good, honest work. I don't pick up my own milk. I have a stable of self-milking robocows producing dangerous experimental calcium meant to lace a man's bones with metal. It's the future. Moo-ve over conventional dairy industry, TetsuMilk is taking over. Boys in marketing say the name needs work. I say I make the names around here.

Last night a bunch of cats and dogs assaulted me on my walk home, told me there was a curfew. Now I haven't had a curfew since I was 8 years old, wasn't too long ago. Seems like yesterday when I made my first million opening a chain of lemonade stands to run the local Girl Scouts out of town. Fierce competition. They bite. The point is, if this is going to be a theme I'm going to have to move my 8:30 to the next day. And I'm gonna need advance warning. If a town has the kind of power to call when Tet has to take his nap, he's got another thing coming. I have to wonder why he'd do it the very first night when nothing really was going to be gained from it. Until proven otherwise I'll just assume it was human error and move on with my life. I'm a busy guy.

katze wrote:Sneakers and teenagers matches with wha alcasync said.

Hm.

Sneakers and teenagers matches what alcasync said because that's exactly what alcasync said being repeated by someone else.

alcasync wrote:Um! I want to say that if anyone got any results on me last night, they were probably inaccurate. My role isn't actually that helpful to town, unfortunately. ;v; I'll try to be as open as I can (without breaking any claiming rules) to make up for that fact!

@hosts, If someone is targeted for a kill but protected, will that show up in rollover?

Sure I'll bite. If you're going to be open, why do you think results on you were inaccurate? Kind of seems like it would be detrimental to us if we were gonna leave a statement that brings a possible investigative result into question up in the air like that. Any information is good information and it would be remiss of me to not press on that.

For what it's worth. I have reason to believe I wasn't targeted for a kill last night. And good on you for not killing me. I know you have a choice in who to kill and I'm glad you didn't choose Tet. In the past some have tried and regretted it. Others have succeeded and regretted it.  Basically there's a lot of regret involved in interacting with me in every way.

That didn't come out how I meant it to. I meant to say

You know what

Nevermind.

See you all tomorrow. Tip your waitresses.

158distortion [N0-N3] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:07 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

"Buy Your Own Role?"

HOW DID MY ONE, SMALL SENTENCE SOMEHOW GET NINJA'D BY A TETSUYA-STYLE NOVELLA???

159distortion [N0-N3] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:11 pm

katze

katze

I GOT CONFUSED ONE TIME. //sobs a million tears

160distortion [N0-N3] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:11 pm

Cure

Cure

Ninfia wrote:
Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote:
Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote:Ew it's tet

161distortion [N0-N3] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:17 pm

Five

Five

I only got two messages, actually. One of them was a flier for a mayoral candidate, and the other was a short request which may or may not have any actual meaning to it. I don't know if people sent remotely game-relevant messages last phase. I know I didn't.

Anyway, having not even read the rollover flavor yet, I don't really have anything to say at this point. There are a lot of players in this game. Someone making a masterpost of claims and messages might be a good idea. Ditto keeping track of posting activity; it'd be easy for the mafia to have at least one person slip under the radar with a game this large.

162distortion [N0-N3] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:23 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I sent a message with my username signed to it last night, so if that person wants to come forward and confirm they got it, I would be much obliged.

also, to the person who called me cute,

///// no u

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

163distortion [N0-N3] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:27 pm

Cure

Cure

I actually sent a semi-game-related message last night hidden in flavor that I think the person I sent it to won't actually bother to decipher. It was supposed to be pretty easy to tell it was me, too, but I doubt they'll figure it out. :( So much for being creative.

164distortion [N0-N3] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:30 pm

alcasync

alcasync

T3tsuya wrote:Sure I'll bite. If you're going to be open, why do you think results on you were inaccurate? Kind of seems like it would be detrimental to us if we were gonna leave a statement that brings a possible investigative result into question up in the air like that. Any information is good information and it would be remiss of me to not press on that.

Yes, um! I was told (by the hosts) that I can't claim what my role does beyond that nothing revealed about me will be accurate, including in rollover. It is not at all a pro-town role and it might actually be detrimental for town if I remained in the game, and so for that reason I would actually be okay with getting lynched for lack of better candidates. ;v; I-I think that's all I'm allowed to say about my role but hopefully people can figure out what I'm trying to say?

Umm! Given that the ratio is ?T:?M, I don't know if this would hurt town too much, but since nobody died on N0 it might be okay. If there is something I can do to help town after dying (since the first post hints at that?) it might be a better way for me to contribute.

I realize it's also not pro-town of me to just let myself get mislynched, so I do want to offer anything I might be able to share! If people are willing to accept my speculation then I'll speculate, but if due to the nature of my role, everyone is going to distrust me anyway, then the last thing I want is to distract speculation too much. At the very least, the information about the mafia suspect that I've posted in thread should be able to be verified by someone else! /)n(\

165distortion [N0-N3] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:37 pm

katze

katze

I hope there's no chance that you're potentially a bomb character that explodes upon being killed...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 33 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum