Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 56]

196distortion [N0-N3] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:18 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

I didn't get any messages or information last night, but I did send one.

I agree with the judgement on alca re: their town behaviour vs mafia behaviour, from what I've seen so far, at least.

I'm also alive as far as I know. And making sure everyone posts to show they're alive is a good idea.

197distortion [N0-N3] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:31 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I didn't get any messages either, which I probably should've specified when I said I didn't have any actions on me that I know of.

I mean it was N0, I doubt many would even send messages (I didn't).

198distortion [N0-N3] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:30 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oh, to be clear, I got a message from someone that was literally like "hey u cute" or w/e. so, secret admirer chan... hmu...

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

199distortion [N0-N3] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:32 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ninfia wrote:oh, to be clear, I got a message from someone that was literally like "hey u cute"

yeah you are

200distortion [N0-N3] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:34 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

wow

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

201distortion [N0-N3] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:05 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

Users who have yet to post this round: She-Ra, high seraph, tinylightsflash

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

202distortion [N0-N3] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:13 am

Rasei

Rasei

vote:She-Ra until she post.

203distortion [N0-N3] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:18 am

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

She-Ra I
high seraph I
Tinylightsflash I

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 14 ZT4k8rL

drandahl vs chinomi
Rasei vs She-Ra
chinomi vs high seraph
alcasync vs Tinylightsflash

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total

204distortion [N0-N3] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:20 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Edit: Fucking mobile ate my post. Here's what I TRIED to say:

Cure wrote:
Crypsis wrote:but anyway alca is like a really bad liar and i get the feeling that she's telling the truth that she's town with an unhelpful role. so I won't be voting for her even if she's okay with being lynched!

This is how I've been feeling too.

Yet here I am, reading this and being reminded of the origins of "Alcapone" and this gif:
distortion [N0-N3] - Page 14 DUKfw6j

That said, I do believe Alca. Not saying she's Town, but that her role probably works as she says it does.

And to confirm, that is correct: I received messages.

205distortion [N0-N3] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:51 am

chinomi

chinomi

holy shit okay sorry i went for karaoke after work and now it's almost 1am fucking kill me i'm exhausted. anyway, information-wise i'm kind of useless but i received three messages last night! yay i'm sorta popular! unfortunately two were running on meme-level territory and were shit posty but fuck whoever sent me the first one.......... you better not give me that thing this game i will kill you with it. the third one was a lot more interesting, and it was signed so i know who sent it but i'm not sure if it necessarily pertains to the game itself. regardless, it's definitely the most interesting message i received last night.

vote: high seraph DELICIOUS ACTIVITY VOTE even though i'm literally just as inactive wtf

if i find out more about this third message i will let you all know o/

206distortion [N0-N3] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:51 am

Cure

Cure

Did someone meme about giving you a gun, Chi? I think it'd be pretty easy to figure out who sent messages to whom based on personality/friendships (and who didn't send messages), but I don't think it's relevant or even very useful I'M JUST SAYING I COULD IF I WANTED TO.

I wonder if Lucas is dead.

Last edited by Cure on Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

207distortion [N0-N3] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:54 am

alcasync

alcasync

T-thank you for the vote of confidence, everyone! ;v;

When I saw my role I actually thought it might be a gimmick like IKEA mafia where everyone has the same role but doesn't know it. I was waiting to see if anyone said anything, but I guess based on what people have said in thread so far, I don't think anyone else has the same role ability.

@Tiki: The reason I did so well in Vanilla mafia, probably, is because AliceofOz and I didn't have a mafia doc and our strategy was to not communicate much and try to bus each other whenever possible, so I feel like that situation doesn't really apply here, given that I imagine in a game with this many people, mafia is larger than two people. ;v;

@Ardonye: Thank you for the list! To add to it, I can confirm that I sent Saki (Crypsis) a letter telling her my location and asking if she wanted to share information with each other in messages, and she sent me one back. Hers was just a basic hello, though!

Regarding drandahl, I think it's an interesting idea that someone might be dead but we're not aware of it. The thought didn't occur to me, but given all the flavor about fog, I suppose it makes sense! I would like to second Saki's question about why drandahl voted chinomi rather than any of the three people Ardonye mentioned haven't posted yet.

Ummm! I guess speaking of which, vote: Tinylightsflash ;v;

208distortion [N0-N3] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:29 am

Cure

Cure

I'm back with a random comment.

We don't know the ratio, but given the number of players and the average town to mafia ratio, it's pretty safe to assume that there's 5-7 mafia in this game (MAYBE 8, but that might be pushing it). I think 6/7 is most likely, and it might even be better to assume there are 7 to keep ourselves cautious. Dunno if this obscured ratio thing is going to be consistent for the entire game, but I sure hope not.

209distortion [N0-N3] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:39 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Good point Cure! So best to assume that, then.

Though, if someone IS dead after all, then hearing from the three that haven't posted yet would be really helpful. Though, Dran, why DID you focus on Chi first out of the players who at the time hadn't posted?

I also did not send any messages.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

210distortion [N0-N3] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:51 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

One important question, and I wonder if the hosts can answer this...

If a player is dead, would a vote on them appear in the tally?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum