Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 56]

271distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:48 pm

eleni

eleni

vote: no lynch

272distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:05 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i am alive!!!! sorry i spent most of today helping a friend with an assignment

I received a message as well, but I'm not exactly sure it actually has any relevance to the game. It's a meme, and I guess it miiight be a hint to something game-related, but I'm guessing "Probably Not". Lmfao I'm sorry @whoever sent this to me, I don't even understand what this meme is about. But thank u....... for sending me a message.... even if it was a rly random one that I didn't understand :)

Also!!! If anyone has found a necklace or bracelet this phase and don't know how to use it, I'd be happy to have it, because I've found its missing piece. Full disclosure, I don't really know what good it will do once the pieces are assembled, but I'm willing to take the risk for role-related reasons (also, the piece I currently have doesn't appear to do anything by itself). Umm if anyone found it and wanted to put it together themselves, maybe we can discuss it through messages and thread he heh.

uhh while I'm at it, does the number 1916 have any relevance to anyone else...?

re: someone with sneakers or whatever?? I don't really understand how this is useful information at all, since the roles in this game aren't as appearance-oriented as Whodunnit maf. My role PM doesn't have any indications abt my physical appearance or clothes...? hmm rubs chin...

I think this is pretty much everything I had to say this phase, and I don't really think this is going to end any way other than a NL, so I'm gonna go ahead and vote: NL as well.

273distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:14 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

She-Ra I
high seraph I
No Lynch XIV

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 ZT4k8rL

drandahl vs chinomi She-Ra
Rasei vs She-Ra no lynch
chinomi vs high seraph
alcasync vs Tinylightsflash drandahl
T3tsuya vs everyone in the game no lynch
Katze vs no lynch
Cure vs no lynch
tinylightflash vs no Lynch
Ninfia vs no lynch
Sammiya vs no lynch
Mr. Alice vs no lynch
Five vs no lynch
angelstar vs no Lynch
eleni vs no lynch
high seraph vs no lynch
Tiki the Troll vs no lynch
plotstickers vs no lynch

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

274distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:21 pm

drandahl

drandahl

@Hosts what happens to items if their owner is killed? Sorry if this was explained already.

275distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:22 pm

Cure

Cure

nautilus wrote:No Lynch XII

Best* game in the series if you ask me.

*favorite

276distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:24 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

A lot better than the dragfest that was No Lynch XIII

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

277distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:26 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Home now, and hmm. Not much exciting to really dig into yet. I guess we'll just have to continue to keep an eye out for posting patterns and soft claims. In the meantime: Vote: No Lynch.

Kiyoko wrote:A lot better than the dragfest that was No Lynch XIII

And with my vote, prepare to be bored.

278distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:27 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

drandahl wrote:@Hosts what happens to items if their owner is killed? Sorry if this was explained already.

>ↀωↀ<

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 Giphy

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

279distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:29 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:
drandahl wrote:@Hosts what happens to items if their owner is killed? Sorry if this was explained already.

>ↀωↀ<

ヾ(U○ᴥ○)U

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 L4HogV6533Je2oG40

280distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:30 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Kiyoko wrote:A lot better than the dragfest that was No Lynch XIII

at least the battle system in No Lynch XIII-2 and Lynch Returns were fun

(also cute lesbians ftw)

281distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:39 pm

drandahl

drandahl

nautilus wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:

>ↀωↀ<

ヾ(U○ᴥ○)U

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 L4HogV6533Je2oG40

/(=x=)\

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 Cute-r10

282distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:22 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

vote: no lynch

Also, thanks for keeping track of what's happening, Mariya!

283distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:28 pm

Cure

Cure

Man. :( I wish No Lynch XIV didn't have a subscription fee so some of my friends might play and then I could actually play it and have people to play with.

284distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:36 pm

high seraph

high seraph

jesus fucking christ for a second i thought u were talking about No Lynch XV and i was like i cant fuCKING believe they r gonna have a goddamn subscription fee and then i saw u meant XIV and i was like wow ok at least i guess No Lynch XV isn't going to be that disappointing phew

also raie r u excited for No Lynch XII Rebirth or Revive or Resomething

Last edited by high seraph on Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

285distortion [N0-N3] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:37 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I still think No Lynch IX is where it's at.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum