Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 56]

286distortion [N0-N3] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:38 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Tiki The Troll wrote:I still think No Lynch IX is where it's at.

SAME TBH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i just looked it up and its actually called No Lynch XII The Zodiac Age. idk why i thought it was something starting with R. shrugs.

most worthless No Lynch XII character appreciation pagetop

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 20 Penelo09

Last edited by high seraph on Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

287distortion [N0-N3] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Great pagetop, Lucas.

And speaking of great pagetops, i got the gif on the page 18 pagetop working, yay! (Seriously, go look, you won't regret it.)

288distortion [N0-N3] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Five

Five

Remember when No Lynch XV was announced and how it was going to be No Lynch Versus XIII? That was like 8 years ago and we still don't have No Lynch XV. AND it got delayed again. AND it's a sausage fest. Nobody asked for any of that. I'll just play No Lynch V again.

Also I've been considering resubbing to No Lynch XIV again but I dunnooooooo.

Lucas did you maybe get it confused with Revenant Wings

289distortion [N0-N3] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:45 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Five wrote:AND it's a sausage fest. Nobody asked for any of that.

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 20 Tumblr_lwrkilQR1K1r7u137o1_500

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

290distortion [N0-N3] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:49 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i didnt ask for a sausage fest

i'd be ok w the sausage fest if they did gay things

like there are so many gay things u can do w a sausage fest guys do u even kno

tl;dr missed opportunity tbh

291distortion [N0-N3] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:56 pm

Cure

Cure

high seraph wrote:also raie r u excited for No Lynch XII Rebirth or Revive or Resomething

I AM SO EXCITED.

and nah geez. I'm just pretty mad that no lynch XV has no female main characters there's literally 0 reason for it after every single other no lynch game has had playable female characters (your mileage may vary on the first game).

five play no lynch xiv with me plz

292distortion [N0-N3] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:08 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Guys, She-Ra hasn't posted yet (I hope you're okay, She-Ra!). Can we at least put a little more pressure on the situation?

The bandwagon NL gives us less info, though I do understand where it's coming from.

Last edited by drandahl on Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

293distortion [N0-N3] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:10 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

she-ra just came and collected her cats from my apartment so she may be around in the near future

also@ lucas, 1916 means something to me, but I don't have a lot of information on it...

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

294distortion [N0-N3] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:11 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I still favor No Lynch IX myself still.

I am SO HOPING that there'll be female playable characters in No Lynch XV though. It'll suck if there aren't. I do like the character designs for the cute mechanic girl and the blonde lady. Can't remember their names though. Or the names of any of the road trip dudes besides Noctis.

(I KEEP TYPING NO LYNCH AS NO LUNCH....)

Kinda disappointed that No Lynch VII is getting yet another thing added over one of the other games without side games/remakes/etc onto it, but the graphics do admittedly look pretty for it from what's been shown. (Still looking forward to KHIII more though. With more No Lynch IX characters I hope...(though my favorite No Lynch IX character WAS in KH2))

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

295distortion [N0-N3] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:12 pm

Cure

Cure

REMAKE NO LYNCH VI IN 3D.

296distortion [N0-N3] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:15 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I've only every played No Lynch X-2 so,

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

297distortion [N0-N3] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:18 pm

Cure

Cure

BOO HISS.

I actually don't mind No Lynch X-2 but why would you play the sequel before the original and then only the sequel geez.

298distortion [N0-N3] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:21 pm

katze

katze

Cure wrote:I actually don't mind No Lynch X-2 but why would you play the sequel before the original and then only the sequel geez.
dress spheres

299distortion [N0-N3] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:24 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Heads up that there's ~30 minutes until action cutoff, if there's any stragglers!

300distortion [N0-N3] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:26 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hey guys I just threw a load of laundry in the wash so if PMs don't come in soon after phase end it's because it for some reason takes me over ten mins to throw laundry into the dryer.

You can tell that I take hosting very seriously. Good thing Mitsu is here to remind you of things like phase end.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum