Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 56]

316distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 0dZrth9

How do you define a monster?

Do you count the eyes, the teeth, the limbs? Do you take inventory of the excess, and for every surplus organ, inter a black mark in the soul? Or is monstrosity to you inscribed in other measures, in something intangible, intolerable, inhuman?

There are monsters in your town, and you do not know whose faces they wear. They lurk in the nights invisible, but leave a gory wake. You see the bodies, mortality laid bare. You see your neighbors who welcomed you once with laughing eyes, now turning away in fear, in suspicion, in remorse, inaccessible. You see your community shattered and shivering, and you do not need to see the killers to infer their monstrosity. Because monsters aren’t an amalgam of incongruous limbs, but an insufficiency of human compassion.

The community center is not a courthouse, but here the town has gathered in likeness of judge, jury, and executioner. Voices, inconsolable, twisted in grief, cry out their indignation: “Find them. Kill them, before they kill the rest of us.” Seeking in bloodshed the solace for shed blood.

Cooler heads prevail. “There is enough death in this town,” reply the voices of reason. “The body count is high enough, without us adding to it.”

And so the crowds disperse, streaming from the community center in unsettled sets. They leave grumbling about the lack of resolution, anxious over the darkness to come, sighing, privately, in relief that every last soul who entered now departs the building intact. They return home and lock the doors, and lock the windows, and lock themselves away in illusions of safety. Introspection: is majority vote the difference between murder and justice?

Inside every mob lurks a monster. This one remains at rest.

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 F33cN69

Nobody was lynched.

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 ZT4k8rL NIGHT ONE

A curfew has been instated. All actions must be submitted before 4pm PST.

Phase ends at 7pm PST. PMs will be sent out at that time.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

Please PM all actions to nautilus.

?T : ?M

317distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:02 pm

Cure

Cure

HmmmMMmMm. Curfew again. Either persistent game mechanic, or possibly a passive role. :T

318distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:19 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

@tet Noted!

@rollover #2spooky

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

319distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:21 pm

katze

katze

We can speculate again now, right?

320distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:22 pm

Cure

Cure

Yes.

321distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:33 pm

deo

deo

LMAO my first close shift in a month and i have to stay two hours extra and miss rollover c o o l l i f e

anyway uh i'll catch up with thread real quick although idk if anything happen--well there's votes on people so maybe brb

322distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:35 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

one of the killers probably wears mens dress shoes or loafers, btw, but this is flavour so who knows how relevant that will be.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

323distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:37 pm

katze

katze

Okay well, don't knock over the cans. Leave them where they are. Thank you.

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 Ouran-kick-the-can-o

324distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:57 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

high seraph wrote:gerry pls let mitsu pagetop

Be glad I literally just checked the game right now lmao i totally would've made the exact same mistake

I wasn't able to vote or send my story action on time I'm upset

Like. I literally woke up and five minutes later my best friend was like HEY WANNA GO TO *insert amusement park* and I was like yeah sure I mean I literally live right next to it and he paid for my ticket too so I couldn't say no but hey I won his sister a Pikachu in a game and now I'm almost to level 20 in Pokémon Go

Anyway hi

325distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:05 pm

deo

deo

SCREAMS @ NO LYNCH DISCUSSION No Lynch Brave Exvius has been making me actually play the No Lynches that i never did so i literally just started No Lynch I and i want to restart No Lynch IX too

oh i also sent a shit-posty meme n0 and nothing this past phase

326distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:09 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

No Lynch Tactics Advance is forever my favorite and will always have a place in my heart

But Dissidia No Lynch was very enjoyable and actually my introduction to characters from the main No Lynch series

I remember No Lynch mafia on VDex, that was fun

327distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:13 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Gerry, I would have enjoyed your pagetop. Hope you had a good time though, sounds like you had a lot of fun.

I received a message last night. Thank you for your support, message-sender. This is a dark time for many of us.

On this note, sorry if I was quick-to-act last phase. I'm just a little tense over this whole thing... I have personal reasons for bringing these murderers to justice.

((For extra clarity, I'm mainly going along with the flavor, and not hinting at any abilities or anything))

328distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:22 pm

katze

katze

drandahl wrote:
On this note, sorry if I was quick-to-act last phase. I'm just a little tense over this whole thing... I have personal reasons for bringing these murderers to justice.
DID SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU GET KILLED. YOU POOR SOUL.

329distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:27 pm

drandahl

drandahl

katze wrote:
drandahl wrote:
DID SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU GET KILLED. YOU POOR SOUL.
distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 21866210

330distortion [N0-N3] - Page 22 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:34 pm

Cure

Cure

No one's dead yet, nerds. No one important, anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum