Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 56]

376distortion [N0-N3] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:39 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:Tet, how many different people have been sending you messages?

I literally cannot keep up with all the fanmail I'm getting. I'm afraid the question is a little vague. In fact I think you might already know the answer to your own question. It could be one person sending a ton of letters or a lot of people sending one letter but the dedication is what counts, ok. You can't just shortchange people who want to go the extra mile. You have to recognize their extraordinary efforts as being worth more than two lesser people's. It's people who want to go that extra mile that really matter to this company and I'm hard pressed to find more loyal employees. I am truly a lucky man that I have so many of these people surrounding me every day and I am damn proud of what it brings my empire.

Anyway, next question.

You, the troll in the back. What's your question?

EDIT: Tet on top

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 26 Tumblr_mo09m1nvmJ1rqfj79o1_400

377distortion [N0-N3] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:45 pm

Cure

Cure

Okay that's extremely unhelpful, but I think I know what's going on now.

No one's sending you any messages at all because you're so unpopular and you're trying to hide it by changing the subject.

Anyway, Saki (and honestly anyone who thinks they might be in the same location as another person), I think it could be a good idea for us to send messages to each other and cross reference the details we've learned. Not this phase, but in the future.

378distortion [N0-N3] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:46 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Re: vague hints about where we're going, I went looking for familiar ground. Also thought: maybe the mafia kills have something to do with our location I.e. They have to be actually near us to kill us hence why there was no kill on N0. If this is a silly thought plz let me know

379distortion [N0-N3] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:47 pm

Cure

Cure

That's a really scary thought.

380distortion [N0-N3] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:48 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I've wondered that as well, to be honest. Also, I'm really impressed by our hosts if that's the case (and I'm already pretty impressed by this game in general).

Note: I'll be afk until I leave the office and get home, at around 7 or 8 PST.

381distortion [N0-N3] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:55 pm

katze

katze

Holy shit... If that's what's going on, that's amazing.... I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE MY SAFE HAVEN.

382distortion [N0-N3] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:02 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I kind of assumed that was the case which is why I am not hinting at all as to where I am going. Kind of trying to just restrict it to where I was previously. I suggest everyone do the same.

I think it's obvious right now we're going into a "LETS SPLIT UP GANG" mentality which could honestly be to our detriment if it's a situation like ANOTHER MAF GAME THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED where if two town were in a room together, no kill would occur. I think there's enough of us that naturally we'll end up split up for the purposes of searching for clues so no real coordination is needed unless it's for protection.

Again this is all speculation and based on virtually nothing other than "Seems like it fits the game". So take it with a fucking massive grain of salt.

383distortion [N0-N3] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:07 pm

Cure

Cure

if i die saki did it

i would like to not be the first to die two games in a row

384distortion [N0-N3] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:11 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Tet, I've thought about that possibility too. Though I feel like I've been moving around in the same reported "area" for at least two phases, so I have to wonder if there are a smallish collection of big "areas".

Whenever I choose to give information about my location, I'll be giving it to more than one person, so there's more likelihood some town can gain info from my death (should that happen).

Last edited by drandahl on Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

385distortion [N0-N3] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:20 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:I think it's obvious right now we're going into a "LETS SPLIT UP GANG" mentality which could honestly be to our detriment if it's a situation like ANOTHER MAF GAME THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED where if two town were in a room together, no kill would occur.

The first game where I started to think, "Tet ain't so bad."
Actually, almost all of us (I miss Alice =( ) from that hell are here in the same game again, first time in a while!

386distortion [N0-N3] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:39 pm

Rasei

Rasei

*Rasei wonders if she will get a message today*

387distortion [N0-N3] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:51 pm

Five

Five

I don't think I started at the same place as anyone else who's been hinting at their location in the thread. In fact, I would be moderately surprised based on what I know about my character/role and the location in which I started if anyone else started in the same place, but there are a couple adjacent areas people could have easily started and made their way to my location.

Sorry for the inactivity. I've been feeling really awful the past few days.

388distortion [N0-N3] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 26 0dZrth9

Dusk falls upon the town and its inhabitants, a blanket of darkness that seems to drape itself over everything in sight, consuming buildings in its wake.

Like a grim procession, neighbours dutifully walk up their driveways and into their homes, a melody of locks and slammed doors following. There are no pleasantries exchanged, no words of hope or wisdom; only empty stares and blank faces as the town closes up once more for another night, wondering who, if any, would be the next to go.

389distortion [N0-N3] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:01 pm

nautilus

nautilus

In short: go the fuck to sleep, it's action cutoff time right now.

Rollover will be in a couple hours still.

390distortion [N0-N3] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:09 pm

katze

katze

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 26 Tumblr_inline_nyr0c3iw4R1rbnroh_500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum