Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 56]

601distortion [N0-N3] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:14 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Just popping in to say that I was in the area T3t was in. I am now somewhere else undisclosed.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

602distortion [N0-N3] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:57 pm

deo

deo

okay HI so I've been playing kinda... poorly so far in the lieu of slacking off on finding time to do game things (like messaging people except for the first two night phases w h o o p s, i kinda haven't even done anything in either of the day phases because im succ) but I have like A LOT of time now so i'll be around more often now

uh as far as location goes, I believe that I was in spooky scary statues area until just this phase, where I am definitely in dusty metal bookshelves area !!

oh boy 2 am

603distortion [N0-N3] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:02 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Hello frens I'm posting super quickly before I run to the train station. I am no longer in my previous area. I received two messages, out of which one was not particularly relevant. I haven't discovered anything important yet. I haven't read the thread from when I went to sleep right now because I don't have the time to do so.

I WILL BE GONE UNTIL TOMORROW AFTERNOON OR EVENING SOMETIME, EU TIMEZONE.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please don't kill me. vote: no lynch because I have no idea what happened in the last 6 phases and I will be gone for the rest of the phase.

604distortion [N0-N3] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:21 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i'm not going to have a lot of time to vote or read the thread tomorrow, so please don't be surprised if i just pop in with a vote and very little explanation! most likely i'll just see who the prime lynch candidates are and go with my gut to see what feels better

but like

idk yall, i'm starting to think 'forgetting to send in actions' and etc are starting to be really convenient excuses for mafia....(if there is one? which i think people were debating-ish?) so if i had more time i'd def look more into those people, but w/e

605distortion [N0-N3] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:29 am

Five

Five

There are way too many players in this game for me to want to run down a list of them all and sort them into arbitrary groups based on how strong my suspicions are at this exact moment. The fact that it's Day 3 and only one player is dead (bless her, I still send her my prayers, she was one of the good ones left in this forsaken place) is pretty wild, actually. I wonder if we're just getting lucky with our locations or something? There might also be quite a few bulletproofs considering the apparent tendency toward passive roles this game has. I don't know. Count your blessings, but tread with caution.

I want to hear from She-Ra in particular. Maybe from Plotstickers too. Just a couple of names that stand out to me because I can't remember much from them.

With regard to the possibility that there is no human evil here: I have considered it. Would that I could believe it. It chills me to the bone, but I find it a drastically unlikely proposition. Someone killed poor eleni. One of us. As much as I would like this trial to come to an end without bloodshed, I have come to fear that such a solution is not possible. Please forgive this troubled soul.

606distortion [N0-N3] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:28 am

angel★

angel★

katze wrote:Hi someone sent me a message last night telling me I wasn't safe where i was and that I should go some place else, namely the *****, so i won't be going there specifically. Also someone asked me if I started in the *****. I think I just explained myself! o7

[Mod note: No mentioning place names]

oh hello i sent you the second message (and just realized i forgot to sign it oops.... my bad) since i was wondering if we started in the same place or not and couldn't figure it out....

now i'm kinda worried about the other message you received hmm.

also i think i saw an option for the candles there but i didn't go down that route so idk if that's what all the candles people are talking about??? (it kind of seems to add up with the candles and the painting...)

i'm also now wondering if someone has done an action that i see as an option now and they've briefly described what they saw, if i should still do it..... i can't tell if it would be useful or not. do different people see different things?? or should we try and cover more ground collectively???

607distortion [N0-N3] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:44 am

Five

Five

angel, did you... start in the place with the candles??? Did katze start in the place with the candles?? Did you do anything with candles? ARE YOU AT CANDLES RIGHT NOW??? Is my entire life a lie why is this happening

608distortion [N0-N3] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:47 am

Five

Five

Also I just noticed there may never have been an umbrella in the painting I saw but I still feel like it was implied. Maybe the flavor I got is intentionally vague.

609distortion [N0-N3] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:52 am

angel★

angel★

maybe???? it was a very brief mention so i feel like.... maybe i started in an area connected to the candles??? so i was pretty confused when everyone referred to the area as candles because that is not the word i would have picked to describe the area. i did not interact with the candles, i went in a different direction and never looked back.

610distortion [N0-N3] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:03 am

Five

Five

You know, come to think of it, I suppose "candles" isn't a super great and helpful descriptor. Especially since I'm pretty certain my flavor description for the area would be different from anyone else's. I don't know if I should refer to it by any other name now, though, since that might be saying too much. The rules say to share no information about our locations so I'm still not sure what's allowed. When I asked a question about what I could share Nautilus said that I couldn't say the name of a place and I think Kiyoko said that we could give vague descriptions of what was around us so um? Does "benches area" make a little more sense to you?

611distortion [N0-N3] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:04 am

katze

katze

I did not start in a place with candles. NO CANDLES.

Edit: And no benches, either.

612distortion [N0-N3] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:06 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I keep misreading candles as candies and I'm just like

Where is this magical room of sweets please tell me, I want to escape all this death

613distortion [N0-N3] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:07 am

Five

Five

katze, did you send me a message n0?

614distortion [N0-N3] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:07 am

katze

katze

No.

615distortion [N0-N3] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:12 am

angel★

angel★

oh okay yes benches sounds more right to me.

also
katze wrote:I did not start in a place with candles. NO CANDLES.

Edit: And no benches, either.
oh..... whoops ok i guess i'm not in the same area as all these people i thought i was in the same area as lmao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum