Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 41 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 56]

391distortion [N0-N3] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:40 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I FORGOT TO ACT AGAIN

What a stupid page top bloody twot maggots ugh

392distortion [N0-N3] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:47 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Hey, Tiny. Please remember there is crefew in affect right now. Also why don't you act at the beginning of the phase.

393distortion [N0-N3] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:53 pm

Cure

Cure

The curfew doesn't prevent us from speculating or talking. We just can't send any more actions.

394distortion [N0-N3] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:14 pm

katze

katze

Oh, I thought they said we can't speculate....

395distortion [N0-N3] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:16 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:Also to clarify.

Before curfew = okay to speculate
Between curfew and phase end = okay to speculate
Between phase end and rollover = not okay to speculate
After rollover = okay to speculate

so right now it is okay to speculate.

!!

I'll post again at phase end because this is kind of confusing and then again when rollover hits

396distortion [N0-N3] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:19 pm

katze

katze

Oh....

397distortion [N0-N3] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:20 pm

Cure

Cure

We can speculate for another hour and a half.

398distortion [N0-N3] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:32 pm

angel★

angel★

oops was out earlier while location talks were going on, but i've seen no mention of blood or children or anything. i... think i may have started in the same place as rasei and maybe katze??

i also wondered if the location had something to do with the kill, but it doesn't seem like there are that many locations (at least, few enough where multiple people are in the same location it seems?) that i feel like it wouldn't account for no kill n0... so i feel like either it's not the case or there's another layer that also needs to be taken into account. or mafia just weren't allowed to have a kill n0 in which case welp

399distortion [N0-N3] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:35 pm

katze

katze

Oooh, I wonder what makes you think you might've started in the same area as me, considering I haven't dropped any hints of where I might've been! Assuming we all don't start in the same area, that is.

400distortion [N0-N3] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:35 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Curfew is specifically just an action cutoff.

The only time speculation isn't allowed is during the period that we send out PMs, so that no one leaks info before rollover. Like, if someone figures out through their PMs (or potential lack thereof) that they'll die in the next rollover, we don't want them to be able to infodump everything they have before rollover actually hits. Since you guys don't get PMs at curfew, you're fine talking up until PMs start going out.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

401distortion [N0-N3] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:44 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Hmm... um! So a thought came to me and I'm not sure what to make of it, so I'll just post it to thread. ;v;

If town is able to find clues about the mafia through navigating the scenarios in our PMs, what does mafia do? Can they mess up the clues? Or are the clues not related to mafia after all? I wonder if the locations we're in will change over time.

402distortion [N0-N3] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:46 pm

Cure

Cure

katze wrote:Oooh, I wonder what makes you think you might've started in the same area as me, considering I haven't dropped any hints of where I might've been! Assuming we all don't start in the same area, that is.

I'm 100% sure we don't all start in the same area. I was also thinking you and Rasei might have started in the same area as each other.

403distortion [N0-N3] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:49 pm

angel★

angel★

katze wrote:Oooh, I wonder what makes you think you might've started in the same area as me, considering I haven't dropped any hints of where I might've been! Assuming we all don't start in the same area, that is.

mainly what you said about not having moved around much! maybe i'm assuming too much but it seemed like other people have been moving around more (or at least are outside?). and i may also have read too much into your "safe haven" comment, haha. but i'm not as sure about you as rasei, it just seemed closer to where i started than everyone else's locations.

404distortion [N0-N3] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:15 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Rasei wrote:Hey, Tiny. Please remember there is crefew in affect right now. Also why don't you act at the beginning of the phase.

I should have and definitely will next time but I'm launching a software club at my school next week and have been inundated with paper work and risk assessments. My role is also passive so I can't do anything other than tell the mods where I want to go and also send messages (I'm p sure that fits what I can say I hope I don't get mod killed :')

405distortion [N0-N3] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:55 pm

Rasei

Rasei

*leans against the wall, reading a book. She cannot wait until rollover.*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 41 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum