Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 47 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 56]

571distortion [N0-N3] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 39 0dZrth9

The nights are no colder, but you shiver more often now.

There’s that chill that grips you as you lie awake at night. You’re tracing the cracks in the ceiling like palmistry, foretelling the date of your death. Maybe you’re next. Maybe you’re not. We all expire someday, some of us sooner than others. You don’t want to die. You don’t want to die...

There’s that crawling under your skin, like so many slender-legged spiders. It swells like a rash when the shadows stretch too long, when the silence settles in stasis. Fog kisses your arms in the streets at dawn, and all you can feel are the spiders.

There’s that prickling against the nape of your neck. The feeling of something watching you. Something edging closer. Something edging closer. Something right behind you, a cold breath against your ears.

There’s that shudder when you turn around and nobody’s there, and nothing is there but the darkness, that void with infinite eyes. And the prickling never stops.

There’s that knife to your spine when you push open the the community center doors, your body anticipating the horror like a child at a scary movie. Close your eyes and put your hands over your ears. Skip ahead to a point in time when it’s all over, let someone else explain what you missed as you distance yourself from the horror. Let them dream the nightmares in your stead.

There’s the rush of relief, like drowning, when you enter the room and count the heads, and all the heads are accounted for. The shivering stops, for now.

For now.

Do you feel safe?

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 39 F33cN69

Mr. Gerbear was stunned!

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 39 ZT4k8rL DAY THREE

Please vote for whom you would like to lynch. You have unlimited vote changes.

Phase ends at 7pm PST. PMs will be sent out at that time.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

Please PM all actions to nautilus.

?T : ?M

572distortion [N0-N3] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:02 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

How rude wtf

573distortion [N0-N3] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:02 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

A favorable outcome.

Edit: only info I have to share: I am very unpopular.

574distortion [N0-N3] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:03 pm

Cure

Cure

oh huh look no one died what's with that.

<gerry.jpg here>

Anyway. Someone sent me a message that was literally just the xfiles theme. Thanks for that buddy.

I think I found the same item as Lucas. I'm not sure if the other half of it is actually anywhere in the game, and I'm not sure if it'd actually do anything if I used it. It's. Interesting.

575distortion [N0-N3] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:05 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Somebody knocked me out last night and I didn't even get to move to a new place I'VE BEEN STUCK HERE FOR DAYS

576distortion [N0-N3] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:08 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I didn't get a message nor got new infomation. I finally moved my butt to a different building.

577distortion [N0-N3] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:10 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

But ok well. I didn't send the NK because I'm not maf and I've not heard anybody talk about anywhere I've been so I wouldn't know if anyone was where I am anyway, if being in the same place is a prerequisite to kill.

I would also like to say that I'm totally ok with being lynched as I have nothing special in my role to help town. In fact, I'm not very town friendly, which, if someone investigated me like I asked, they would know. Unless it was mafia who investigated me in which case stunning me was their best option because of exactly what happened tonight :)

578distortion [N0-N3] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:10 pm

katze

katze

Hi someone sent me a message last night telling me I wasn't safe where i was and that I should go some place else, namely the *****, so i won't be going there specifically. Also someone asked me if I started in the *****. I think I just explained myself! o7

[Mod note: No mentioning place names]

579distortion [N0-N3] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:14 pm

Cure

Cure

???????????????????

I know gerry I'm just messing with you.

I have a feeling this is going to be a really long game.

I got three messages last night. The first was from someone I'll be replying to today (I already sent them a message JUST IN CASE THE PHASE ENDS AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA), the second was from someone who knows who they are and I fully endorse their decisions and have faith that they will act wisely, and the third was aforementioned x-files theme. thanks.

Last edited by Cure on Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

580distortion [N0-N3] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:15 pm

katze

katze

sorry...

581distortion [N0-N3] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:17 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

No kill again?

That's PRETTY INTERESTING.

Vote: She-Ra just in case something fucking goofy happens before I finish writing my post.

Wow way to get censored Katze. Everyone tease her.

Last edited by T3tsuya on Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

582distortion [N0-N3] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:17 pm

Cure

Cure

Use the phrases from the List, Katze, and you should be fine. Speaking of which, here it is again.

Curetet's Very Great List Of Locations:

Last edited by Cure on Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

583distortion [N0-N3] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:19 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I believe I mgiht be in dusty bookcase area now.

584distortion [N0-N3] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:30 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Haha yeah I know Cure but it is a valid argument that me being stunned could've led to no nk. So... Just throwing my info out there @u@

585distortion [N0-N3] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:36 pm

Five

Five

I did indeed find something related to the white parasol woman from 1916. I am not sure how much I can share, but something mildly spooky happened. I don't really remember all the discussion surrounding the history of this mysterious figure in our town's history, but if the reason behind people being in the "timeline area" is simply due to them saying they found something about the year 1916 and/or that woman then it seems very likely that at least some of them were not actually in the same place. I was previously inclined to vote for someone who started in the same area as three other people, but I'll be backreading and/or waiting for clarification before I do so.

Vote: No Lynch in the meantime. I'll likely be making this vote early in every day as a placeholder, to make it more difficult to force a mislynch in case the mafia get ahold of a phase end.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 47 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum