Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 51 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 56]

691distortion [N0-N3] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:22 pm

katze

katze

Cure wrote: The fact that I can only send one message per phase has been really killing me. Like, I wish I could send MORE, because I have a backlog of things I want to send to people (and also replies), and not enough phases to send them. The skipped phase really hurt because I had to delay the next two messages I was going to send. And then there's some people who have neither sent messages nor moved at all and it's like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA why
I'd let you use mine if I could 8(

692distortion [N0-N3] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:25 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

"I will send a message to someone every phase from now on. I will not forget to send in my movement action."

I have moved every single phase (I send in the movement in ASAP)

I've only sent two messages, both to Cure. I'll try to spread out my messages a bit more/message people more.

But Vote: Gerry I'm more inclined to trust Alca atm and Gerry's claim feels weird. Boy did I learn my lesson after Lux's last game...

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

693distortion [N0-N3] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:27 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Thank you Rasei.
As for you Gerry, I will say that putting forth the effort to be chill in thread, at the very least, is appreciated. <3

Something just occurs to me, too.  Maybe I'm just tired here at work (on break at the moment), but do we have someone sot-claiming being a death miller, while being investigated Town ("Hey, investigate me"), and someone soft-claiming investigation miller ("My role causes confusion. ;v;")?

I'd be first inclined to think that millers in the game would be investigated as opposite alignments, but turn up as true alignments in rollover. Just goes with the theme, people hiding info, or looking suspicious while alive, yet getting a full description post-mortem, like Eleni.

On the other hand, having roles that show wrong alignments on death could help to explain the hidden ratio.

Anybody have thoughts on that?

Edit: Aww, Sammie. *pats*

694distortion [N0-N3] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:28 pm

Cure

Cure

Also, mafia claiming miller early on can point out their softclaims when they fall under suspicion for whatever reason, which can make them look more believable. etc. shrugs. Idk guys.

For what it's worth. I think mafia Gerry is much more likely to claim miller than mafia Alca.

695distortion [N0-N3] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:31 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

i highly doubt a mafia in as big a game as this would be organized enough less than two hours after first rollover to have one of their own, especially someone like me, claim the way i did lol

but, you know. wine, etc etc

696distortion [N0-N3] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:32 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

She-Ra III
No Lynch I
plotstickers II
Mr. Gerbear VII
deo I

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 47 ZT4k8rL

T3tsuya vs She-Ra
Five vs no lynch plotstickers
ezzelin vs no lynch
Ardonye vs plotstickers
Cure vs She-Ra Mr. Gerbear
Katze vs Mr. Alice She-Ra
Mr. Alice vs Mr. Gerbear
alcasync vs Mr. Gerbear
She-Ra vs Mr. Gerbear
Rasei vs deo
tinylightsflash vs no lynch Mr. Gerbear
Mr. Gerbear vs She-ra
Tiki the Troll vs Mr. Gerbear
Sammiya vs Mr. Gerbear

697distortion [N0-N3] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:34 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Another thought. Aside from items, we're all passive as far as we can tell, yeah? Well, if Mafia can communicate outside the thread, and share their info, they'd probably all have realized the passive trend, and assumed Town was too.

So, let's say Gerry was Mafia, in a group like that. He could ask for investigations on himself, look open and Town about it, have it proove his soft-claim...while knowing there was no one who could investigate him, at least on N0 (and unlikely to on following nights).

Same could apply with a Mafia Alca too, I think. But outright stating her role cause confusion would only likely disuade people from investigating her, I would think, and again, the Maf PROBABLY knew about the lack of active roles early on.

Hmm...that make sense to anyone else? Any holes to poke in that? I encourage hole poking.

698distortion [N0-N3] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:36 pm

angel★

angel★

Five wrote:Also angel I don't know. I am wary about hinting further in thread but I kind of... have to look a little weird at you just because you started in the same place as me. I don't know if I want to give you information.

but you need to give me information if you want information from me :( i... need to make sure of something before i share much with you, so anything you can share about your character would help. i hope you understand :(

still backreading, will post and vote later.

699distortion [N0-N3] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:40 pm

Five

Five

Hey angel I'm gonna go ahead and accept your offer of trading information via messages. I don't have much to hide and I doubt any of my information is of particular use to the mafia, so... I mean why not.

OR I WAS GOING TO. NOW YOU NINJA'D ME AND I'M UNSURE.

What could you possibly want to know before you send me information? Can we not both... send the messages this phase? I don't... want to give you information that you could use to possibly better falsify information for me or anything like that?

700distortion [N0-N3] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:45 pm

angel★

angel★

wow what are the chances i'd ninja you after so long omg i have terrible timing lmao

i'm gonna send you information too!! i've actually already sent in the pm to the hosts, so i do hope you'll reciprocate ;w;

i meant before i share more things with you - i'm going to send you the basics of my character in hopes of explaining why i started at that location (in addition to what i saw at the location), but there is another aspect of my character that i'm holding on to until i hear from you. i don't really know what it does yet and it's the part that makes me wary, so...

701distortion [N0-N3] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:46 pm

Five

Five

Color me intrigued. You've got a deal.

702distortion [N0-N3] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:49 pm

Cure

Cure

Will the hosts even let you guys share things about your characters? No claiming extends to messages.

Edit: Also, based on in-thread participation I'm currently most suspicious of drandahl. But... I kind of always feel that way about drandahl (usually when he's mafia!!) so it might not mean anything.

703distortion [N0-N3] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:57 pm

Five

Five

I don't know if "you cannot claim your role" applies to anything related to flavor or just ability. I know you can't... directly quote flavor. I guess I'll figure out whether or not indirectly sharing role flavor in a way that won't lead to people guessing an ability is allowed soon :^)

704distortion [N0-N3] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:59 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Flavour actually does fall under the umbrella of things you're not allowed to hardclaim extensively, but if anything comes up we'll just tell you about it! We check messages as they go through, so.

705distortion [N0-N3] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:03 pm

Five

Five

WELL I might have to revise my message then I guess we'll see. Luckily I've got a few hours left to get something through.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 51 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum