Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 55 of 56]

811distortion [N0-N3] - Page 55 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:19 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

Also sorry I have not been updating the ~LIST~ because over the weekend my boyfriend and I are gonna be the very best that no one ever was and this means I spend so much time not at home and I'm exhausted when I do get back

Edit: So if anyone else wants to update, feel free if you want it updated faster

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

812distortion [N0-N3] - Page 55 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:39 am

katze

katze

Tiki The Troll wrote:Actually, until Tet used a pronoun for her, I for some reason assumed katze was a him (I think the look of the avatar threw me off)
I'm not strictly a her. Call me he if you want.

813distortion [N0-N3] - Page 55 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:43 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

ok I'm here and finally up to date. (also exhausted as fuck.)

good job on gerry, idk from his reactions I don't think he was town miller. but who knows, I guess.

to clarify, in my last post I meant to say I had no idea what happened in the last 6 hours, not phases. also assumed I wasn't dead myself because I got messages and all, which probably wasn't the safest bet, since the rules say that death isn't the end of your story etc. well, it seemed reasonable in the morning when I was rushing to make the train, and it did work out fine in the end.

re: sending messages. the only two phases that I haven't sent any messages was when I was feeling off irl and couldn't bring myself to write something, and last phase because I would've missed my train if I actually wrote one too. I did send my actions every phase, though.

I'm now in the dusty metal shelves area, I believe. I received two messages the phase before I left, one was the campaign leaflet and another was more personal.
@secret admirer: hello there, don't be shy, sign next time & we can talk~
@election leaflet sending person: I think I know who you are, and I'm not sure if I trust you to do a better job than our current mayor. :Va

814distortion [N0-N3] - Page 55 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:52 am

Five

Five

Do you have a preference, katze?

815distortion [N0-N3] - Page 55 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:55 am

katze

katze

Nope, not really. Seeing "her" is a little jarring, but I don't think I have a particular preference. I'm usually fine with whatever people use. It's usually easier that way. Just don't call me they pronouns please.

816distortion [N0-N3] - Page 55 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:21 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Hi I'm here.

Cure wrote:(Drandahl has indicated preference towards Tet over me in the past. Everyone may interpret that however they want)

It's because he's RIGHT.

Also to whoever is listening. Man, cats are the greatest.

I'm not surprised at the Gerry maf flip and like I said before. I don't think I buy that he's a miller. When I said that I don't think Gerry's ability would make sense if all it was was "Be detrimental to town" I meant that in terms of game balance, Gerry. I wasn't trying to be offensive about the entire thing. I just sincerely think in a game where we all have one passive and nothing else until we get items that passive is probably meant to be in the least bit useful.

I mean, outward question to every single person here. Is anyone's passive 100% useless or detrimental? I don't think anyone would be able to say that. Gerry, if he was to be believed, would be the only one so far. And I find that a little hard to believe.

And whoever messaged me the other night. I'd go for it. Go with your gut on the target based on how the thread has been progressing. it's a good time to give it a try.

817distortion [N0-N3] - Page 55 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:24 pm

Cure

Cure

I mean, Alca kind of said she was also a miller.

Which was the main reason I voted for Gerry. on top of the No Kill Stun, I believed Alca's miller claim over Gerry's.

818distortion [N0-N3] - Page 55 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:39 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Thanks for letting us know, katze. =D

819distortion [N0-N3] - Page 55 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:52 pm

katze

katze

Cure wrote:I mean, Alca kind of said she was also a miller.

Which was the main reason I voted for Gerry. on top of the No Kill Stun, I believed Alca's miller claim over Gerry's.
Yeah, she wanted us to lynch her, even... That's how unhelpful or detrimental she felt she is to town. And I think she said that before Gerry said what he said about himself.

Tiki The Troll wrote:Thanks for letting us know, katze. =D
No prob!

820distortion [N0-N3] - Page 55 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:31 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I'm not discounting the idea of a miller role in general. I just kind of feel it's not likely to exist as just a miller role and nothing else with how this is balanced. If it does exist, I feel like it being Gerry after he was, as far as we know, stunned out of a kill is unlikely as hell at best. I'd believe it's Alca over Gerry every day of the week.

821distortion [N0-N3] - Page 55 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:40 pm

Cure

Cure

So who wants to rebel against the curfew with me? Mom doesn't need to know.

822distortion [N0-N3] - Page 55 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:44 pm

katze

katze

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 55 Tumblr_me1ck2IhYW1qhmfi8o1_500

823distortion [N0-N3] - Page 55 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:01 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Mom's actually out right now so it's me, the thread babysitter again, here to remind all of you that curfew is coming and you all need to be in bed by then

We might start a new thread soon for the next phase's start, 'cause we're reaching the point where the thread kind of splits into two. At least no one can beat me to pagetop this time since I'll be posting the new thread

824distortion [N0-N3] - Page 55 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:03 pm

Cure

Cure

fight the curfew

825distortion [N0-N3] - Page 55 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:10 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 55 27b89fcc2d18dafb8f25fed5e488943376bfef189d6412b52136b066abd9f215_1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 55 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum