Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 51]

181distortion [D4-N6] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:17 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

Tiki The Troll wrote:As for you, She-Ra...well, with the opposing candidate being Town, with our news reporter saying it gfoes "all the way to the top" upon death (I'm thinking her passive was, something like "share discovered info in thread upon death"), and all the other flavor seeming to suggest the government is hiding something...if you're mayor, that's all pretty damning. Even more damning than the evidence against Gerry, arguably.

I actually agree that the flavour looked bad on the mayor/government. I actually posted about how I understood suspicion falling on me after rollover since so many people think I'm mayor. I don't know anything about a conspiracy, but I know you only have my word on that and I don't think there's much else I can say in response to that :s

I get that I look like a good target right now, and I mean, no harm done I guess if that's the way the thread wants to go. I just also know that you're not gonna get much information from lynching me, and imo there are other suspicious targets and we really need a maf kill.

182distortion [D4-N6] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:20 am

nautilus

nautilus

She-Ra wrote:Question @ hosts/anyone who might know - if a person dies will the message they sent that phase still get sent?

If someone kicks the bucket, you could throw a letter (email? not sure what the real world analogue for messaging people is in this) all you want at their corpse-y face or into their mailbox or inbox or whatever but this dog would think it'd be a waste of time to do so

Let's just say though that I doubt the dead can check their email, even when they die the same phase as the letter being sent because this town has really shitty internet/mail service and letters coincidentally are sent at the same time when bodies are discovered or people are killed

tl;dr: The answer is no. Letters are processed at the same time as kills (end of phase), so:

On N0, Kiyoko sends a message to me.
I die on N0.

I don't receive Kiyoko's message.

183distortion [D4-N6] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:26 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

No I meant like if someone was lynched today after already having submitted their action and message, is whoever they sent their message to still going to get it? Not that it would matter much probably but still.

edit: ie.

On N0 Kiyoko sends a message to you
Kiyoko is killed N0
do you get Kiyoko's message?

184distortion [D4-N6] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:29 am

nautilus

nautilus

Nah, any messages/actions/movements wouldn't go through either and the recipient won't receive your message.

It's kind of like you're shot while in the process of mailing off your letter, it wouldn't go through

185distortion [D4-N6] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:59 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I do certainly agree that we need to lynch today. After last night, by the numbers, we might as well have had a No Lynch every day, and the Mafia might as well have had a 100% success rate on the Night Kill.

That said, still leaving my vote on Gerry. Maybe there's some background ploy of falsifying evidence, and/or corrupt cops...but from the flavor of the info I got, I'm going to at least believe the NPC involved (if it is an NPC) is sincere.

186distortion [D4-N6] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:32 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

She-Ra wrote:[I just also know that you're not gonna get much information from lynching me, and imo there are other suspicious targets and we really need a maf kill.  
so who do you think is mafia, then?

187distortion [D4-N6] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:48 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

ezzelin wrote:
She-Ra wrote:[I just also know that you're not gonna get much information from lynching me, and imo there are other suspicious targets and we really need a maf kill.  
so who do you think is mafia, then?

As I've said, Chi is vibing me particularly atm. I don't have investigative leads, unfortunately, just the discussion here. Gerry is also definitely not in the clear for me..

188distortion [D4-N6] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:54 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oh my god I thought I was caught up but the thread split and now there's 13 more pages to go help me

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

189distortion [D4-N6] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:59 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

The other thread is now unlocked so you can quote old posts. Please don't post in the old thread. Thanks!

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

190distortion [D4-N6] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Really coulda used that unlocking yesterday. XD

191distortion [D4-N6] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:07 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

The last 48 hours sucked for me but I am back I am here. It's hard to spec when most of the useful information is being passed through an information loops you're not a part of but idk a Lynch on she ra sounds as good as any rn.

192distortion [D4-N6] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:32 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oh also if anyone has questions for me that I can answer, I will. I didn't get the chance to act/message much while I was away for the wedding, so I'm still in the dusty bookcase area.

I got an unsigned message asking me how my beige wedding was going so I feel like that is probably someone (she-ra) I bitched to about ALL THE FUCKING BEIGE AT MY SISTER'S WEDDING, but lets not get into that. it was Lovely. my niece made me draw pokemon for her.

anyway a brief history of what the fuck I've done:

Started near statue
-poked around there for a bit
-found bloody loafer footprints
-1916 popped up
-got an unsigned message
-got a message from ezz
-got a message from tet
-sent a message to tiny
-sent a message to lucas

moved to dusty bookshelves
-got an unsigned message (probably she-ra)
-got two more unsigned messages that I only just noticed that are kinda weird. one about 1916, one about mirrors and i wonder if it was from ardonye? #2spooky
-has done jack diddly. I tried to send in an action while i was on data, but i was too early and it wasn't counted. my action is already in, and I'm going to see about sending another message too.

I'm happy to answer any questions I can.

193distortion [D4-N6] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:35 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

She-Ra wrote:I've sent one message ever, it was to Hayley,

IT WAS YOU

WHY DOES MY SISTER LIKE BEIGE SO MUCH

194distortion [D4-N6] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:06 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

mnnnn. another question for She-Ra:
it's been stated before we'll get some info from your flip, regardless which way you end up flipping. so why is it that you believe--
She-Ra wrote:Y'all are gonna be so disappoint. I am pretty sure I'm like the least information-giving lynch we could pick.
--this basically?
in your opinion, which other lynch options would give us more information, and why?

Last edited by ezzelin on Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to fix quote code thingy)

195distortion [D4-N6] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. I'm going to second Ezz's request. A lot of info we'll be getting will be coming from lynches, and the resulting obituaries, it seems.

I'd still rather go for the most sure thing we have right now though, vs an info lynch, considering we're at 0 lynches and a kill for every night of the game (essentially), though.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum