Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 51]

211distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:30 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

Mr. Gerbear II
plotstickers I
deo I
She-Ra V
chinomi I

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 ZT4k8rL

Mr. Gerbear vs alcasync
alcasync vs Mr. Gerbear
Tiki the Troll vs Mr. Gerbear
Cure vs plotstickers
chinomi vs Crypsis no vote
Five vs deo
She-Ra vs chinomi
T3tsuya vs She-Ra
Mr. Alice vs no vote
ezzelin vs She-Ra
katze vs She-Ra
Sammiya vs She-Ra
Crypsis vs She-Ra
Ninfia vs Mr. Gerbear
high seraph vs no vote

Last edited by nautilus on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

212distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:41 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I'll admit it's not impossible for someone not to lose their role post death but with a potential for multiple revives in this game I don't think it makes sense for dead people to not lose their roles.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

213distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:47 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

But roles are tied into flavor and the description of each player character. It would be weird for my falsified criminal record to suddenly be cleared because I literally died.

i mean it's weird that i was even revived but *shrug*

214distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:44 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i thought i'd get home early and really dig into this thread and scum hunt like a fukken pro but then my car got rear-ended by a bus and my phone simply died on me out of nowhere and i couldnt find any of the books i need for my thesis at the library i went to and i almost let my sushi burger fall on the floor and thank god it didnt because then i would literally flip shit around ok that would be the last drop im glad i at least managed to eat my goddamn sushi burger and if you dont know what a sushi burger is then u need to kno that u r missing out because its this most delicious burger that is made of actual sushi and u dont even understand it was literally the only good thing to happen to me today. i was half expecting to come home, open this thread and see a bunch of lucas where are you vote: lucas but thank u fellow townspeople i love all of you u r the light of my day. u and sushi burger. you dont understand, sushi burgers are really fucking good i didnt kno that until today but now i do and its all i want to eat. i cant believe i got rear-ended by a bus while i was literally stopped on a red traffic light why do bad things happen to good people

anwyay

vote: no vote im gonna try to make a dash through the thread even tho im like 10000% exhausted im gonna try thats how much i love you guys im so sorry for being a shitty town all this time oh my god

215distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 Giphy

phase end!

216distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 0dZrth9

The pointed fingers of accusation sweep the community center and strike a common accord. The crowd passes judgment, the voices of many speaking the words of many more.

“You. It’s your fault.”

“You’re the reason this town has gone to shit.”

“What are you doing for us? What are you doing for the community?”

“You must be in league with the killers. You must be a killer, yourself!”

For a drawn-out minute, the accused does not reply. They fold their hands and temple their thumbs and weather the barrage. Steadfast. They allow the poisoned words to bleed into the air. They permit the surge of castigation to flood in like the tides, to wash over them, and draw away, and leave them standing unharmed. Their castle is not a sandcastle. Their reputation does not so easily crumble. Finally, when the crowd has purged the greater part of its bile, the accused lifts a regal chin and speaks. And a hush settles over the room.

“This kangaroo court has gone on quite long enough.”

Nine words, nine softly-spoken words. Because rhetoric is a domain shared by more than amateur novelists. This sentence hangs in the air with the anticipation of a long fall, of a held breath, of a bubble straining to burst. The crowd does not speak. The accused does.

“We have gathered in this room as neighbors, friends, and family, to discuss the tragedy that has befallen this town. We, every last human soul in this room, are hurting, and grieving, and suffering. We do not have to grieve alone. There is a comfort in union. There is a strength in union. There is a light in union that even these dark times cannot, will not extinguish. We stand together today to represent a town—a community—wounded, but who will never be broken. The legacy of humanity is one of overcoming adversity, of banding together and striving, despite loss, despite heartache, towards a brighter future. We have gathered in this room to seek solutions, and to seek them together.

“But there is a vast difference between due process and mob justice. We do not heal by inflicting hurt. We do not bring back the dead by killing. Justice may be blind, but she does not mete out punishment blindly. Those willing to set the whole town aflame to smoke out a few rats will find themselves one day, alone, surrounded by bones and ashes. Every individual is welcome to their own self-destruction, but not to the destruction of others. I will protect myself, and I will protect my city.

“There will be no deaths today. This meeting is adjourned.”

The accused exits the room.

Not a soul moves to stop them.

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 F33cN69

She-Ra was not lynched.

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 ZT4k8rL NIGHT FOUR

A curfew has been instated. All actions must be submitted before 4pm PST.

Phase ends at 7pm PST. PMs will be sent out at that time.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

Please PM all actions to nautilus.

?T : ?M

217distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:03 pm

katze

katze

8|

218distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:03 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Oh...

Also, cries because I was in the middle of voting and I fell asleep before posting.

219distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:04 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

um

220distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:04 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

She-Ra wrote: you shouldn't lynch me because it is Illegal

221distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:04 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

oh my god this town is so corrupt i am moving right now immediately where is the airport

222distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:06 pm

Cure

Cure

mayor doesn't want to be lynched, huh. I'm guessing she's 1x lynchproof. Which... I mean, it's hard to tell, but lynchproof roles are more often mafia than town I guess.

also who the frick keeps sending me youtube videos.

223distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:07 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

you know in hindsight I probably should have guessed that's what she-ra meant, but I mean, I guess she was telling the truth?

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

224distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:08 pm

angel★

angel★

:|

(also i'm sorry for not voting.... even though the phase was extended rip. a series of angel's unfortunate decisions led me to not get on until an hour before the phase ended and it took me too long to backread...)

however, i did find some interesting information about the men's sneakers. i'm pretty sure their original owner died before the game started, but someone else stole them before that. are the men's sneakers related to the sneaker area?

gerry do you have siblings?

225distortion [D4-N6] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:09 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

I have to do to bed, but didn't you read my very eloquent speech? I want a strong united town! I don't want us to undo ourselves with needless violence and misguided mobs! That's how the monsters win! Damn, I'm inspiring.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum