Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 51]

721distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:42 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Ninfia wrote:LISTEN TET-FUCKING-SUYA

HAYLEY JUST ARRIVED HOME AFTER A LONG DAY AT WORK.

HAYLEY NEEDED SOME TIME TO TAKE OFF HER PANTS, FEED HER CAT, AND UNWIND A LITTLE AFTER A LONG DAY.

LET HAYLEY PLAY

HOW HAYLEY WANTS TO PLAY

OKAY

anyway in other news:

Ninfia wrote:
Messages do not count as visiting

This will continue to be true regardless of tet's flip. if tet flips town, which I do not believe he will, then something was tampered with to make it appear that he was visiting alca. I will 100% believe this over messages counting as visiting. I think tet potentially lying about who is character is is not particularly relevant.

also we're kind of in a horror movie. little kids are evil in horror movies always.

I see that no one has gone to look for katze confirming a message from five during the phase it allegedly happened, so I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO GO DO THAT MYSELF, HARUMPH.

ninja'd by some folks, posting and reading

Maybe Hayley should keep her pants on while feeding her cat. Maybe Hayley is scaring the neighbors a bit and Tet is a little tired of listening to them complain about the pants-off-dance-off Hayley has in front of her window every day when she gets home. Maybe Tet is a little worried about Hayley's well being.

So if MESSAGES DON'T COUNT AS VISITING ever still. Does that mean Five is reading as mafia to you? Because Sammie saw her visit Katze like you were touching on just now. So if I flip town and it's proven that my message did count as a visit or there is a tampering element to it, which is something I AGREED WITH FOR AWHILE NOW, HAYLEY, what does that do for your Five suspicions?

722distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:44 pm

Cure

Cure

five has been reading as mafia to me since like... day one (and I've been sending messages about my Five!thoughts to lots of people you included).

I KNOW YOu'RE NOT ASKING ME BUT!!! YELLS AND KICKS MY FEET, PAY ATTENTION TO ME TET-CHAN.

723distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:45 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Someone shoot Five

724distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:46 pm

Cure

Cure

SOMEONE SHOOT GERRY AND FIVE AND TET AND SHE-RA AND

WE'RE GONNA NEED MORE GUNS.

725distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:48 pm

Five

Five

chinomi said that the person who stunned her was town and she knows who it is

alca verified that the person who stunned chinomi was me

But whatever SHOOT ME IN THE FACE I guess.

726distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:48 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Shoot me last I'm honestly concerned about the ratio at this point like. Where are we at even

727distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:49 pm

Cure

Cure

How does chinomi actually know the person who stunned her is town? I think it's unlikely chinomi learns alignments AND identity of the people who act on her based on the power-level of other abilities in this game.

@gerry - The ratio is currently ??????:???:???????!?!?!!?!?!?!?!????????

Last edited by Cure on Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

728distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:49 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

man lots of people in this game sure want to be shot.

729distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:50 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

T3tsuya wrote:

Maybe Hayley should keep her pants on while feeding her cat. Maybe Hayley is scaring the neighbors a bit and Tet is a little tired of listening to them complain about the pants-off-dance-off Hayley has in front of her window every day when she gets home. Maybe Tet is a little worried about Hayley's well being.

So if MESSAGES DON'T COUNT AS VISITING ever still. Does that mean Five is reading as mafia to you? Because Sammie saw her visit Katze like you were touching on just now. So if I flip town and it's proven that my message did count as a visit or there is a tampering element to it, which is something I AGREED WITH FOR AWHILE NOW, HAYLEY, what does that do for your Five suspicions?

HAYLEY

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 0GbYxT7

IS CONSIDERATE

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 EVtd4FU

OF HER PANTSLESSNESS

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 UEvXaPh

TETSUYA.

anyway yeah five is currently reading pretty maf to me but you're a lot of fun to go after in such a way. the way I figure five is someone we can deal with when it becomes more prudent, such as after such a time that u r ded.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

730distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:53 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 2012-10-11_00001

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

731distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:56 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:How does chinomi actually know the person who stunned her is town? I think it's unlikely chinomi learns alignments AND identity of the people who act on her based on the power-level of other abilities in this game.

@gerry - The ratio is currently ??????:???:???????!?!?!!?!?!?!?!????????

Considering something I myself know...yeah, no way she learns both of those things as her role.

732distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:58 pm

Five

Five

Okay then chinomi is mafia too, alcasync didn't ask people to use items on her for a specific reason... Everything is fake actually. This town isn't real.

Anyone pushing the narrative that messages don't count as visiting without giving any reasoning should be more suspicious than people putting information together and coming to the opposite conclusion because of evidence. And instead we are somehow all collectively acting like the opposite is true. This thread is standing on its head and waving its feet around in the air. I'm really frustrated.

733distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:00 pm

Five

Five

If someone shoots me after I sarcastically asked to be shot I'm changing my avatar to Face McShooty.

734distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:00 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

BIRB wrote:distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 Pants_off__dance_off__gif_by_akshox-d6fkfku

I can totally see your slightly black tinted pantlessness through the drape. It hides nothing. ur spray bottle of febreeze is not enough. I can still smell your cat from here. Why do you have an empty toilet paper roll next to your window? Why is there a fan next to a radiator? Is it hot or is it cold? Are you sucking cold air in or fanning hot air away?

Why Tidy Cats? Is your cat not good enough for FreshStep®?

Tiki wrote:Considering something I myself know...yeah, no way she learns both of those things as her role.

Oh so is chinomi mafia?

Like I've been saying FOR LITERAL PHASES NOW?

INTERESTING DEVELOPMENT. LETS SEE HOW TOWN RESPONDS.

735distortion [D4-N6] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:01 pm

Cure

Cure

Okay but why SHOULD messages count as visiting? We've all provided pretty good reasoning why messages counting as visiting doesn't even make sense (it'd be incredibly weak, several people have role-related reasons they can't elaborate on).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum