Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 60]

241distortion [THE END] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:46 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiny is literally claiming bomb, guys.

242distortion [THE END] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:06 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I'm not tho

243distortion [THE END] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. Anything else you can allude to in a soft claim?

244distortion [THE END] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:12 pm

Cure

Cure

Tinylightsflash wrote:My Lynch has the potential to do a butt load of damage to town I'm SWEATIN. But I guess on the plus side it could also clip mafia on the way (fingers crossed).

There is literally nothing this could be other than a bomb claim.

245distortion [THE END] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:22 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

It's much much much smaller than a bomb claim. Doesn't affect nearly as many people.

246distortion [THE END] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:27 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Going to teach small children how to swim (I am not a swim teacher) so I'm probably out now

247distortion [THE END] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:35 pm

Cure

Cure

Bomb is the catch-all term for any role that causes other people to die when they die. It can be as big as killing 2-3 people, to a revenge kill, to killing one person at random.

248distortion [THE END] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:39 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Best of luck with the kiddies, Tiny!

249distortion [THE END] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As a heads up, PMs may be slow because i'm on crappy mall internet

No more spec and whatnot

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

250distortion [THE END] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:01 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [THE END] - Page 17 Giphy

hello everyone it is now phase end no more votes or PMs

251distortion [THE END] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:46 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Kids are normally gr8 but kids plus water is a nightmare (8

252distortion [THE END] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [THE END] - Page 17 0dZrth9

The prosecuting eyes turn upon the accused, but the accused has eyes only for one.

Their one true love, the song of their soul, their candle in the darkness, stares back in equal parts horror and confusion. Such a beautiful face, to be marred by clouded emotion. Yet when their beloved speaks, the voice is steady and sweet, like birds, or angels, or angelic birds. Also slightly mortified, so like, mortified angelic birds. “Was it really you? Are you really the killer?”

“Baby,” the accused replies, arm extended as if to present their beloved the world and everything in it. “I can be anything you want me to be. If you want me to be the killer, I will kill anyone, everyone, whoever needs killing, so that we can live together in a world with just the two of us. And maybe your dog, you had a dog right? Your dog’s allowed in our world too.”

“I’m not asking if you would kill anyone, I’m asking if you did kill anyone,” the beloved hisses, betrayal laced through every word, and the accused would do anything to make their beloved smile once more.

And so the accused embarks upon the sincerest defense they have. Because only in pure emotion may one find the unadulterated truth, and only in The Bard’s words may one find such pure emotion. “Sweetheart,” they begin. “Darling. Love is my sin and thy dear virtue hate; Hate of my sin, grounded on sinful loving; O, but with mine compare thou thine state; and thou—”

“Stop quoting Shakespeare,” the beloved snaps. “It’s a yes or no question. Did you kill anyone or not?”

The accused is silent for a heartbeat’s span. “Okay fine, I miiiight have killed someone. But I did it to protect you. Because I love you, honey, and I would kill anyone for you.”

That’s all the impetus the crowd needs. With jeers and mutterings of outrage, the mob starts forward, that monster of a dozen limbs and angry countenances.

“Get behind me,” the accused cries, stepping in front of their beloved, that their unworthy flesh may act as a shield.

“Why? They’re not after me, they’re after you, because you murdered someone,” the beloved cries in response, arms flung outward in disbelief.

But the accused is not listening.

“If this world will not allow us to live together and adore each other in peace, then perhaps we must seek another solace. Let us go the way of those legendary lovers, Romeo and Juliet. Let us find happiness, not in this vile world which will not accept us, but in the next life, where we may be together for all of eternity.”

The accused stares longingly into the terrified eyes of their one true love. “I love you more than life itself,” they whisper.

A weapon is drawn.

distortion [THE END] - Page 17 F33cN69

Tinylightsflash was lynched! They were mafia. A student at the ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ community college, Tinylightsflash has been reported numerous times for inappropriate behavior, including but not limited to trespassing, verbal harassment, and stalking. Professors remember Tinylightsflash as a student who got good grades, but had few friends. Tinylightsflash is survived by parents, ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ and ◙◙◙◙◙. There will be no visitation or funeral.

ezzelin was killed! They were town. A longtime resident and celebrated hero of our town, ezzelin is best known for their decades of service with the ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ Police Department. ezzelin retired from their position as police chief following the conclusion of the ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ gang arrests in ◙◙◙◙. Predeceased by a spouse, ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙, and two children, ◙◙◙◙ and ◙◙◙◙◙◙. A memorial and tribute to ezzelin’s tenure will be held at ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ Police Department on ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙, ◙◙◙◙◙ ◙, ◙◙◙◙, and will receive a special front-page feature in tomorrow’s issue of this paper.

distortion [THE END] - Page 17 ZT4k8rL NIGHT EIGHT

Phase ends at 7pm PST. PMs will be sent out at that time.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

Please PM all actions to nautilus.

?T : ?M

253distortion [THE END] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:02 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Lovers??????

254distortion [THE END] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:03 pm

Cure

Cure

Oh look she WAS MAFIA GUYS.

rip ezz

255distortion [THE END] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:06 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

How many mafia are even left omfg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum