Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 60]

136distortion [THE END] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:41 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Casual reminder that the curfew is over, so you don't really need to worry about sending in actions as long as they're sent in before phase end (whenever Kiyoko bursts in and goes NO MORE SPEC PMs ARE BEING SENT OUT)

I have grounded like 1/3 of this game for not coming in before bedtime

137distortion [THE END] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:55 pm

Cure

Cure

I have some ~theories~ but I'll sit on them for a little while longer after we see how the next couple people flip.

I keep forgetting to send messages the last couple phases, but I'll try to get something sent today aaaaa

138distortion [THE END] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:33 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I've actually been wondering about the curfew. I recall the hosts stating on N0 that Mafia ween't exempt from it...but was there anything they could do between curfew and rollover? Because overall, at least in thread, it actually seemed pretty pro-Town, even if we had people forget a couple times.

139distortion [THE END] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:03 pm

Cure

Cure

They might have been able to act during the curfew. Honestly, having three less hours to send in actions is annoying enough (and a lot of people forgot sometimes).

140distortion [THE END] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

True, but it gave us added spec time, including time to claim actions and whatnot before phase end (where you never know if you'll be around to make those clams after rollover), without worrying about the Maf changing strategy.

At least, far as we could tell.
But, eh...irrelevant now, unless someone ever brings Sammie back.

141distortion [THE END] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:18 pm

angel★

angel★

did the hosts say mafia couldn't do anything in between? i was thinking last night that maybe they could see what everyone else's actions were and then change theirs if they wanted to after

142distortion [THE END] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:21 pm

Cure

Cure

I think it'd be a bit much if they could see everyone else's actions, but I think they could probably keep acting until the phase actually ended.

143distortion [THE END] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:37 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Re: distortion [N0-N3] on Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:51 pm

Kiyoko wrote:Yo dawgs just a reminder that there is a curfew tonight and all you good little boys and girls need to be in bed by 4pm PST.

Bad little boys and girls are not exempt. You guys also need to be in bed by 4pm PST.

That's in about two hours from now.

Found it! It's possible I may have misinterpreted it, and Kiyo didn't mean Mafia...but it sure does sound like the Maf were held to the curfew too.

144distortion [THE END] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:16 pm

Cure

Cure

Yeah, I don't think kiyo would straight up say how the role mechanic worked in thread like that. At all. The fact that you're even citing that as possible evidence that mafia had to adhere to the curfew as well is super sketchy. :V

They might have had to, yeah, but Kiyo's saying that isn't proof at all.

145distortion [THE END] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:23 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

...What the hell about that is sketchy? I was just talking about the curfew, and went back to cite the post that had me thinking Mafia maybe adhered to it too. This was also before it became public knowledge that it was role-based too.

146distortion [THE END] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:38 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Just because someone is a good little boy or girl doesn't make them town, and vice versa.

>ↀωↀ<

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

147distortion [THE END] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well. That clears things up. Thanks, Kiyo! =D <3
So, yeah. Probably just let Mafia act later than Town.

148distortion [THE END] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:46 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm just saying Kiyo (or any host, really) would never ever make clarifications about a role mechanic in thread, even if we didn't know it was a role mechanic.

149distortion [THE END] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PMs going out now. Do the thing where you don't spec

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

150distortion [THE END] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:29 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Can we actually set up a pagetop rollover for the hosts and not fuck it up?

Stay tuned to find out!

distortion [THE END] - Page 10 PJZC5Bu

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum