Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 60]

286distortion [THE END] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:26 pm

Cure

Cure

I think there's another revive item or two still in play (though I wasn't able to find it when I went to look so I guess all the copies have been picked up) as well.

287distortion [THE END] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:30 pm

Cure

Cure

ALSO I'D LIKE TO POINT HOW INAPPROPRIATE IT IS THAT COLLEGE STUDENT TINY WAS HOT FOR GRIZZLED EX-POLICE CHIEF EZZELIN. HER CHILDREN WERE PROBABLY OLDER THAN YOU TINY, GEEZ.

288distortion [THE END] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:33 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

~ tale as old as time ~

289distortion [THE END] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:40 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Rollover by Kiyoko and nautilus
Rating: R18
Tags: Tinylightsflash/ezzelin, age difference, major character death, angst

It's the end of a day phase and these two are just dying to be together. Canon compliant. Spoilers for Day 8. Please R&R!

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

290distortion [THE END] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:27 am

katze

katze

distortion [THE END] - Page 20 Cereal-Guy-Spitting

291distortion [THE END] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:19 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

otp

edit: also would my own message sending cause a problem with whatever science you're doing, alca and cure?

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

292distortion [THE END] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:52 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

Idk why everyone is debating if tiny could be the one behind the "evidence of a young girl being stalked" before the game started? Like in her flavour it says she'd been found guilty of inappropriate behaviour a few times before, including stalking, so Ezz was easily not the first person her character got infatuated with and stalked and tiny definitely was behind that evidence but ezz was probably not the girl in the pictures. It's possible the girl in the pictures isn't even one of us at all, just some NPC town resident or ex-resident. Which wouldn't really help us but neat facts about this creeptown I guess. Also I don't think her being a stalker necessarily links her to the security cameras being messed with. I'd guess that was just part of the NK flair for that kill though and would have happened regardless of who sent in the kill... security cameras were messed with during the convenience store murder in an "eerily clinical fashion" which points to lucas, so either lucas sent in that NK or messed with the cameras as a separate action while someone else in the mafia sent in the NK, but my guess is that lucas sent in that NK and if someone else had done it the cameras would still have been cut but the flair would have maybe been different. Because like, if the cameras could have potentially been up during a kill there wouldn't that have made finding the killer for that murder too easy?

Also I am amused by rollover. Sad about ezz but like. also I laughed? Good job Nautilus and Kiyoko you are making a good game here. This story just keeps unfolding this town is so weird honestly I am honoured to still be living in it ok.

people left on the more-suspicious end of the list now I guess: gerry, angel, chi, tiki, five (probably in that order?)
I take back my notes of hayley suspicion she has been targeted twice this is good points hayley I am sorry Ellen tricked you.

293distortion [THE END] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:07 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

We're actually pretty sure Blaire killed Eleni, and Tet killed Ardoneye, and just that in both cases Lucas' character did something to the video capture devices.

294distortion [THE END] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:58 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

Yeah okay, that makes sense.

295distortion [THE END] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:19 am

alcasync

alcasync

Ninfia wrote:edit: also would my own message sending cause a problem with whatever science you're doing, alca and cure?

No, that shouldn't interfere with anything. Please go ahead! ;v;

296distortion [THE END] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:05 am

Cure

Cure

Ninfia wrote:otp

edit: also would my own message sending cause a problem with whatever science you're doing, alca and cure?

It shouldn't!

297distortion [THE END] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:47 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

okay cool <3 thank you lovelies

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

298distortion [THE END] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:02 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Eh, I have time before work. A rundown of the 7 that haven't killed a Mafia, and/or been revived after flipping Town:

Tiki The Troll
Sure, let's start with me. Made a lot of bad press pretty early on with a big post that discussed concerns about two of the clears. Then got frustrated by the lack of communication and responses, kept pressing, didn't look good either. Though I did stop once I got my answers from Ezz and Five. I'd like to think I've made up for it since then, with all the other communication and spec, including: linking all the flavor to the Mafia (and who did what), helping with the Tet lynch, and tipping the balance that led to the Tiny tie and lynch (complete with spec why I thought she could be Maf). I've made claims...but, the only person who could have said anything about those claims was Plotstickers, who didn't make a single post that day, and got lynched. (On that note, I've only been a part of one mislynch, if we assume Gerry is truthful now (oh, and I forgot, I think I voted She-Ra too, who is looking Town).) My messages have hinted at my character, and in the latter half, cycled Rasei's info dump, complete with new notes I added. I got a lot of FoS from Tet, too. Make of all that what you will.

She-Ra
Seems to be the mayor, or someone else high up there. After all, the lynch attempt on her was "illegal," and some NPCs apparently treat her differently. We thought she might be Mafia for that, considering all the allusions to the authority figures being Mafia, including Rasei being a Town opposing candidate, and Ardonye's character saying it goes all the way to the top in her death flavor. However, Tet seemed to really push hard on getting She-Ra shot, so even with him pushing a lynch on a lynchproof, that makes her look good. (Alternatively, he MIGHT have been requesting a shot against her while also providing a protect, which would have wasted a Town gun. This is only speculation though, as there's no evidence of such.) Overall, been kinda aloof/busy this game, it seems.

Crypsis
Adorable noobie. As such, kind of an unknown, but has at least come across as helpful. Backed up Alca when Alca said her role would cause confusion, and defended her against any FoS. On top of that, sent her helpful messages (and items, if I recall), and even protected her from a Night Kill. The only way she would be Mafia, is if she tried to do the same thing with Alca that Tiny did with Ninfia, only with an even bolder strategy, burning an NK directly, instead of just RISKING doing so by giving the item away. Still, with one Mafia already doing such things, that seems unlikely. I don't think her role has been hinted at in any way.

Chinomi
Has soft claimed hard as she could that she sees the alignments of people who act on her. Apparently cleared Deo this way before he died and flipped Town. Potentially a Mafia strat to have her claim something true, then prove she was right, while also having Town burn items on her. At the same time, that could blow up horribly, if everyone were to act on her, she'd have to EVENTUALLY make up a Mafia from the group, which could end badly for her. I don't think she's done much spec otherwise. Was up for a lynch that inevitably fell on Plotstickers...but looking at that vote Tally, the confirmed/dead Town players voted 3 for Plot, 1 for Chi (with Alca voting Blaire), and the dead Maf voted 1 and 1 (with Tiny not voting, Blaire voting Gerry, and Lucas dead).

Five
Been kinda checked out this game, got frustrated when FoS'd, and seems okay with the idea of getting lynched (possibly bussed). Hallmarks of a Mafia Five, who much prefers to play Town, sifting through the clues and speculation to find the truth. However, when Mafia, she tends to play more aggressively, seemingly trying to live up to the forum's perception of her as an aggressive player. That has not been evident this game. Kind of murky as to where she stands. Has not hinted at her role/character.

Mr. Gerbear
Claimed miller, died, flipped Mafia. While a lot of us were convinced Gerry was Mafia, with Alca also claiming miller, and later, strong evidence against Gerry...Tet also pushed hard on that lynch, and evidence since then suggests Gerry has been truthful. If nothing else, he has helped try and piece together the flavor, and puzzle out the narrative of the game so far. Also, the only illicit hints at his flavor upon death were, "Teen with hoodie leaving a store with a Diet Coke," which...sounds a lot like the descriptions of real world young men who were killed under HIGHLY questionable circumstances.

Angelstar
Been in the Blaire camp of, "Oh wait, I forgot she was playing." While fishy, is also fairly typical of Angel, and she has claimed reason to be very, excruciatingly cautious. Was up for a lynch until she finally revealed some info of importance to the thread that makes her character sound like a key Town, at least in terms of the background narrative. This saved her from a lynch, and in doing so, brought the lynch down on Tiny, who flipped Mafia.

Well, that's that. Anything I missed? Anything you guys wanna add?
In part, I anted to do this in case I died...not from Mafia (I'm a decent mislynch candidate after all, and they really need to whittle down the clears if they want a chance), but a Town who thinks I'm fishy, and/or a negligible loss if I'm a dead Town. XD

Edit: Just an inclusion to add I'm trying to re-investigate the most damning evidence against Gerry, and I'll very soon get to see if anything has changed. So, Town with any possible guns, please leave me alive long enough to get that result. Heh.

299distortion [THE END] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:00 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

One hour to go, I hope everyone remembered to send in their actions and messages (yay, no curfew).

300distortion [THE END] - Page 20 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:05 pm

Five

Five

Hooray for the first time in like a year I remembered to do something

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum