Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 60]

76distortion [THE END] - Page 6 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:29 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I'm volunteering at a fun run today so I'm afk for another couple of hours BUT I'm on a couple of hit lists so I thought I'd ask, is it because I shot Rasei (sorry Rasei) or was there something else as well?

77distortion [THE END] - Page 6 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PMs going out now. No more spec.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

78distortion [THE END] - Page 6 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:12 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

distortion [THE END] - Page 6 Ini1Bk6

79distortion [THE END] - Page 6 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [THE END] - Page 6 0dZrth9

No one will try to justify the murder of a child. Even though people would later spin it as a good idea, that the child had thrown an innocent themselves to the wolves, that it was only fair, a bitter taste hung in the mouths of all involved. Regardless of whatever reasons were attached to the death, from the most outlandish to the most calculated, there was still an inherent wrongness that seemed to be coupled with the act.  

As the child’s body is thrown into relief on the center floor by the light of the moon, not one person makes a sound. Instead, people back away from the body, as if the body is cursed by something, something malicious enough to drag all onlookers into hell.

The child, it turned out, was connected to one of the most brutal murders in recent weeks: the gruesome massacre of a couple in their very own kitchen, both brutally stabbed and sliced open. One of the victim’s heads had barely managed to stay attached to the body, only the slightest of bits left of the neck. Emergency services were unable to find the couple’s child at the scene, and for weeks a narrative was bandied about that the child had been brutally murdered out in the woods that night. It was a shocking series of events, especially to those who had known the family well: the parents had helped with bake sales at the local school and were members of the parent-teacher association, and doted lovingly on their only child. How could anyone have chosen to massacre such a perfect family?

After the child’s discovery and subsequent death, several self-proclaimed detectives uncovered where exactly the child had hidden themselves for all those weeks: in the teacher’s lounge of the school, long closed because of the death of their very own parents. Tiny scuffmarks showed where the child had climbed in through an open window, eager to find some sort of shelter.

It took considerable effort to break down the lounge door; the child had apparently barricaded it and the windows with pieces of furniture. Once opened, investigators were met with nothing short of a makeshift bomb shelter, meticulously prepared by a child who feared the worst. Torn clothing, shredded as if by claws, lay on the floor next to one of the sofas, which had been repurposed using some wash towels into a makeshift bed. The microwave from the staff kitchen had been hauled into the room, and a stack of empty cafeteria trays was stacked on the floor. A copy of the book Dracula sat on the sofa, surrounded by cutlery; presumably, the child had used the book as a makeshift table, as the actual table in the lounge was part of the mass of furniture used to block the door.

Newspapers and pamphlets proclaiming the school’s indefinite closure were taped over the windows, casting the entire lounge into darkness; some of these pamphlets, too, were inexplicably torn to shreds and scattered all over the floor, deep gashes cutting into the bold SCHOOL CANCELLED INDEFINITELY FOR STUDENT SAFETY that screamed from each page. Hidden in this pile of papers was a pair of extremely bloody socks, once white but now stained a deep red.

One of the more curious discoveries in the lounge was a series of emails on an old computer, left on by the child before their demise. This decades-old computer sat in the northwest corner of the room, nestled under an opened newspaper. Its scanline-filled screen flickered constantly; simply displaying an image on its giant screen seemed to be a monumental effort for its hardware. Apparently the child had been communicating with an unknown individual, using the logged-in credentials of one of the teachers.

Spoiler:

Several emails appear to have been deleted; the conversation resumes later.  

Spoiler:

The emails ended there, an unusual hanging thread in the story of the school lounge. What was even stranger were the presence of several unusual items in the room; however, as the child was dead, there were no answers to the questions that these items inevitably created.

The first was a package of pop tarts that lay on the windowsill; what made this package curious was that it seemed to have been torn open, not by the small hands of a child, but by the mouth of what appeared to be some sort of wild animal. Savage bite and claw marks also marred the contents of the box, with sugar and icing and the remains of frozen baked goods scattered everywhere.

The second was a copy of the Merriam-Webster dictionary on the sofa, flipped open to the Es. Circled multiple times was the following definition:

expendable

adjective   ex·pend·able \ik-ˈspen-də-bəl\
: easily replaced : not worth saving : not meant to be saved : meant to be used and thrown away

distortion [THE END] - Page 6 F33cN69

T3tsuya was lynched. They were mafia. Identified as the sole survivor of the grisly murders of the  ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙s after a period of disappearance, T3tsuya was described by teachers as being a wise and thoughtful student. Rumoured to have been killed alongside their parents, T3tsuya resurfaced at the most recent ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ ◙◙◙◙◙ meeting, only to disappear shortly after the death of ◙◙◙◙◙. Witnesses at the meeting claim to have seen T3tsuya strike a fatal blow onto ◙◙◙◙◙ prior to escaping the scene, which may have lead to their unfortunate passing that day. In addition, further investigation into T3tsuya’s movements have revealed that T3tsuya had planned to break into several large buildings in the city such as the ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙, specifically targeting the ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ with the intention of ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙.

distortion [THE END] - Page 6 ZT4k8rL NIGHT SEVEN

Phase ends at 7pm PST. PMs will be sent out at that time.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

Please PM all actions to nautilus.

?T : ?M

80distortion [THE END] - Page 6 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:01 pm

Cure

Cure

you JERK

81distortion [THE END] - Page 6 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:04 pm

Cure

Cure

TET WAS ACTUALLY A WEREWOLF MONSTER CONFIRMED.

Cure wrote:There's all this talk of human culprits, but I'm pretty sure there's like... an actual monster involved somewhere in this. Or a child that turns into a werewolf.

T3tsuya wrote:Without going into it too much the flavor I've received backs that up. The monster idea, not so much the child that turns into a werewolf idea. That's a bit more specific.

edit: since Tet started in the [redacted] (do i have to redact this anymore, it's in the flavor) there's a 99% chance that he had a gun and was lying about having no items and might have tried to kill Ninfia last night phase.

Mod note: It is mentioned in the rollover flavor, but since you can't link locations to items I'm redacting half of this.

82distortion [THE END] - Page 6 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:12 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

To the shock of no one.

83distortion [THE END] - Page 6 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:13 pm

Cure

Cure

I think this kind of cements the fact that Gerry is actually mafia. It's pretty obvious that the flavor clues lead to actual mafia members (since the bloody footprints were Tet's), and I'm not sure why it'd waste so much on a town miller, especially since there doesn't seem to be any flavor relating to Alca.

Also Tet was all too quick to ease off of Gerry in favor of she-ra, so, you know.

84distortion [THE END] - Page 6 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:22 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

omg another maf down aw yis

85distortion [THE END] - Page 6 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:23 pm

Cure

Cure

Current list. I'm operating under the assumption that there are seven mafia total and none of the currently dead players were millers of either faction.

current "ratio" 10:4

Very Likely Town
Cure
Alcasync
Crypsis
Ardonye
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
ezzelin
She-Ra

Very Likely Mafia
Mr. Gerbear

Three of These People Are Mafia
chinomi
Tiki The Troll
Five
tinylightsflash
angelstar

I do not believe Five and Angel are mafia together.
I do not believe Five and Chinomi are mafia together (maybe).

I want to say.

Tiny, Angel (or) Five, and Chinomi (and/or) Tiki, but I think Tiny is probably mafia. There are a few people in my town list that could possibly be mafia under very specific circumstances (the last four people).

I'm leaning Angel over Five because Angel stunned me. Knowing what the stunning item is, it's... incredibly obvious that it's a stunning item (unless the flavor is very, very misleading), so I'd say Angel is probably maf.

Tiki tried to dump a bunch of suspicion on me when people were focusing on Gerry (and at a point where it would have been possible to get me mislynched because we were getting out of earlygame), and got pretty bummed when no one wanted to get on board with it.

Tiny, Tiki, and Angel is plausible. or Tiki/Chi/Angel. I dunno. Let's talk more about Chinomi, I don't know shit about chinomi. SOMEONE GET IN HERE AND TALK TO ME.

86distortion [THE END] - Page 6 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:11 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I'm not mafia holy shit MY FLAVOR IS SO OBVIOUSLY TOWN. It's SO EASY for real maf to do something that makes me look bad. Omfg. :(

87distortion [THE END] - Page 6 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:30 pm

angel★

angel★

omg the flavor ;; poor thing. i do wonder if tet can do anything more in death now, since he was so eager to be lynched :| hopefully it was just tet being tet.

Crypsis wrote:To the mystery person who sent me the message about the item, yes that was the item i had too! :o i also didn't know it would stun things because the flavor wasn't obvious, i'm glad it wasn't just me!
this was in response to me and my question about my item, so it isn't just me that was confused by the flavor. in fact, i feel like the flavor of the item hinted at the fact that it was investigative, which is the only reason why i used it (i was scared of using an item incorrectly after the first one, but alas).

i was originally trusting of five after learning a bit about her character since i thought that it wouldn't fit a mafia's role, but after seeing that sammie's flavor was pretty innocuous on the surface i'm not so sure anymore....

88distortion [THE END] - Page 6 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:36 pm

chinomi

chinomi

HELLO I JUST WOKE UP. Yesterday I sent a message to mariya but I'm pretty sure it didn't go through at all since I said TOO MUCH in it lol i suck. I'll send another one this phase that's more vague and hopefully that'll go through.

89distortion [THE END] - Page 6 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:40 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Go ffiiii kkkm yourself tetsuta

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

90distortion [THE END] - Page 6 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:40 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

guess who HAD DRIBNS

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum