Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 60]

61distortion [THE END] - Page 5 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:48 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Vote: T3tsuya before i forget, oops

@tiki: sorry if i sound ungrateful! i figured the message from you, but idk, something about the tone just rubbed me the wrong way (tho that could totally be because i was exhausted from work)

62distortion [THE END] - Page 5 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:31 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Aww, well, sorry it had the opposite effect as intended. :(

63distortion [THE END] - Page 5 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:17 am

Cure

Cure

Yeah ezz it was me, five, and ninfia, not angel.

Also I was kind of the NK target last night so that boosts my credibility a little too (I think it'd be really stupid for mafia to nk themselves to clear someone based on how unlucky they've been with some nks)

I'm also pretty sure everyone knows where to find the phase end item if they are even a tiny bit insightful and have been reading the thread. (five also has a copy of the phase end item, so even if it was angel vs five, mafia would know where it was anyway)

Also crypsis claimed she protected alca on the night she was NKed, and was not counterclaimed. I don't think she's mafia because it makes no sense for the reason I said above.

64distortion [THE END] - Page 5 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:49 am

Five

Five

I don't have a phase end item. I've been hinting at this all game, but.

Dylan's corpse has one.

drandahl wrote:Though I did receive an illuminating message. Thank You, message-sender! That's all I'll say on this matter.

I got it immediately and handed it off after another phase or two. I don't think I can say much but something about the flavor of the item gave me the distinct impression it was not useful for me. I realized this was not the case when we collectively figured something out about the game shortly after that. Ardonye or angel or anyone else who might have picked one up might be able to guess what I'm getting at if they go back and look at the flavor of the item.

Anyway just after Dylan died I messaged Sammie about it because I was starting to doubt him too and Sammie claimed the kill lmao. So the mafia definitely know where it is, even if angel is town and everything. Props to Sammie for that play. But anyway how many copies of that item could there possibly be? Even three possible phase ends in the same game seems like too much. I kind of doubt anyone can get that item any more.

65distortion [THE END] - Page 5 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:34 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

i stunned Mr. Gerbear and I protected alca-nee from a kill! I feel like i have been trying to help a lot! :o

i guess if Sammiya was mafia then mafia knows where the gun is =A=)a

vote: T3tsuya

66distortion [THE END] - Page 5 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:01 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

angel★ wrote:
ezzelin wrote:
Since sammiya flipped mafia + flavour, Cure is 100% clear for me. In addition to that, we have the whole "out of cure, angel, five, one is probably mafia" because lucas said he trusts all of them and we assumed he would stick a mafia in there.

where did he say that?? i don't think he said my name (i remember it being them two and someone else?) and he has no reason to trust me? we've never interacted.

edit: if this is the post you're referring to, he said raie, hayley, and five.
Thanks, I mixed it up in my notes. I think most of the rest I wrote should still stand, and my reason for believing you and five can't be mafia together is not related to that, so.

Five wrote:Anyway just after Dylan died I messaged Sammie about it because I was starting to doubt him too and Sammie claimed the kill lmao. So the mafia definitely know where it is, even if angel is town and everything.
Hmmmm, interesting.

Cure wrote:Also crypsis claimed she protected alca on the night she was NKed, and was not counterclaimed. I don't think she's mafia because it makes no sense for the reason I said above.
Thanks, that completely slipped my mind! This is why I asked for people to point out if they have a firm reason to trust any of those... welp.

I'm gonna revise my elimination post in light of this soon-ish, though I'm not 100% sure if I can manage it tonight. Maybe I'll wait for t3t's flip anyway since that'll change some things regardless.

67distortion [THE END] - Page 5 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:31 pm

Five

Five

I feel so bullied by the mafia this game like wow stop killing my town messaging partners and getting me to message you.

I'm going to vote: Mr Gerbear AGAIN because while Tet seems like a pretty good lynch I don't want to let Gerry off the hook 'cause he looks the worst of anyone to me.

Personally though I don't know how much stock I would put in Lucas's fake reads including a mafia member. The wine could be in front of anyone.

68distortion [THE END] - Page 5 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:36 pm

Cure

Cure

If Tet ends up flipping town, I have some theories, but I'll wait to say them. If it doesn't happen, they don't really matter.

69distortion [THE END] - Page 5 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:36 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Five wrote:Personally though I don't know how much stock I would put in Lucas's fake reads including a mafia member. The wine could be in front of anyone.
Which is why I said it's perfectly possible that all three of you are, in fact, town. I'm not basing my spec heavily on it, but it's still something I want to keep in mind.

70distortion [THE END] - Page 5 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:37 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

oh my god i am not mafia

@ Crypsis your stun did nothing but keep me from getting an education :(

71distortion [THE END] - Page 5 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:46 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Okay I really have no time and I am very sorry you guys!! Tomorrow I'll make some posts I promise.

I got a message finally! It's like a poem in... Estonian(?? thanks google) lol I will ponder this. P sure it's gibberish and/or instructions for a satanic ritual tho.

I will also say that I read everything that happened yesterday, I didn't have time to comment but I am kinda sorta up to date. And I skimmed today :S sorry. Anyway vote: tet. Will probably not be back on until tomorrow sorry but IT MY BIRTHDAY. And also Hayley is going to get drunk at my house and probably drunkpost.

72distortion [THE END] - Page 5 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:47 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHE-RA may all the powers of the universe be with you today

73distortion [THE END] - Page 5 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:05 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

T3tsuya XIV
Mr. Gerbear I

distortion [THE END] - Page 5 ZT4k8rL

Ninfia vs T3tsuya
Cure vs T3tsuya
Mr. Gerbear vs T3tsuya
tinylightsflash vs T3tsuya
T3tsuya vs T3tsuya
alcasync vs T3tsuya
angelstar vs T3tsuya
ezzelin vs T3tsuya
chinomi vs T3tsuya
Ardonye vs T3tsuya
Mr. Alice vs T3tsuya
Crypsis vs T3tsuya
Five vs Mr. Gerbear
She-Ra vs T3tsuya
Tiki the Troll vs T3tsuya

Last edited by nautilus on Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

74distortion [THE END] - Page 5 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:15 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

T3tsuya XIII is not my favorite game tbh someone unvote so we can go back to T3tsuya XII

(e: in case it's not obvious don't actually unvote just because the host said so)

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

75distortion [THE END] - Page 5 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:25 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, right, uh...

Vote: T3tsuya, for voting himself. That's MY schtick.

Here's to hoping he's not a bomb, heh...

Edit: I hope you prefer XIV, Kiyo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum