Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction

+9
drandahl
angel★
katze
Ninfia
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 24]

211DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 15 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:50 pm

angel★

angel★

wait what midnight seance idk if we're talking about the same thing here

212DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 15 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:58 pm

nautilus

nautilus

angle★ wrote:wait what midnight seance idk if we're talking about the same thing here

I THINK YOU'RE (ROLE-WISE) THE PERSON THAT IS SIMILAR TO SOMEONE WE BOTH KNOW WHOSE COMMONLY USED NAME (ON THE INTERNET) ENDS IN THE LETTER "Y"

213DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 15 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:35 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

rautilus wrote:Tiki's ghost

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 15 17sHEQF

214DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 15 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:38 pm

katze

katze

//SPITS

tiki pls

215DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 15 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:55 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As a white straight male, I think Mitsu's suggestion that the "your action failed" is a protect rather than a stun makes a lot of sense. If that is the case, here are my white straight male tears because I made it pretty clear that all I wanted to do was attempt to become white straight male friends with ninpia.

Sorry that as a white straight male I haven't been around much today. As a white straight male, I have had a lot of important white straight male things to do, which isn't to say that minorities don't have their own important things to do, of course. In addition, I feel like being AFK and voting last minute are important aspects of my identity as a white straight male, and so I will continue to be AFK and vote last minute as is my birthright as a white straight male.

My voting preferences have not changed since last phase; my goals are still to befriend white straight males and therefore I would be willing to lynch anyone who isn't a white straight male. ...Wait, that came out wrong. I didn't mean it like that.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

216DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 15 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:01 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

o Ao

217DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 15 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:30 am

angel★

angel★

rautilus wrote:
angle★ wrote:wait what midnight seance idk if we're talking about the same thing here

I THINK YOU'RE (ROLE-WISE) THE PERSON THAT IS SIMILAR TO SOMEONE WE BOTH KNOW WHOSE COMMONLY USED NAME (ON THE INTERNET) ENDS IN THE LETTER "Y"

UHHH IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT WHO I THINK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THEN NO WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THING HERE

218DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 15 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:59 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

ghh... morning. this extended phase was a blessing for me since I haven't been able to sit or stand for more than like, half an hour at max, in the last two days due to massive pains.

I see the silence makes its return... poor tiki. again. my first though was "angel that u" since she claimed to have forgotten to send in her action on N0, but... I don't think she would've claimed that if she really was the silence, since the nature of silence ability is inherently anti-town so it's always assumed to be mafia. (at the same time, she could've said so exactly because of that, because "why would she say she didn't act knowing that the next night an obviously maf action will show up".)

as for the missing jail...
@high hosraph: are actions parsed before NK resolves? (aka a person dies, but their, for example, jail that they send in, still goes through?)

aside from the above (unlikely imho) possibility, there are four options I guess:
a) katze is the jailer, and obviously claimed not to be since jailers tend to be maf over stunners;
b) the jailer decided not to /forgot to act;
c) the jailer is someone whose action "failed" (I think so far claimed by nautilus?);
d) there is no dedicated jailer, but rather a JOAT.

I don't think it's the complex "actions hit people according to role names not player names" thing what we're dealing with here; I believe we do have a bus, though.

not willing to lynch: ninfia, tiki.
willing to lynch: angel, katze.
??? territory: dran, nautsu, kiyo.

219DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 15 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:39 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

This extended phase is also a blessing for me because woooooow I didn't expect my job to fuck with my time as much as it has. I miss my desk job.

Anyway, I definitely agree that angel or ezz could be good targets. I know where my heart lies tho.

vote: ninpia

I'm on mobile all day but I'll try to check the forum before rollover. Im workin' till 6 est tho!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

220DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 15 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:20 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

ezeling wrote:I see the silence makes its return... poor tiki. again.

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 15 MVYgNpl

221DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 15 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:30 am

high seraph

high seraph

ezeling wrote:@high hosraph: are actions parsed before NK resolves? (aka a person dies, but their, for example, jail that they send in, still goes through?)

all actions are resolved before the NK hits.

also friendly reminder that rollover is in 3:30h

also also im not making a tally for a single vote ok

222DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 15 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:34 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:also also im not making a tally for a single vote ok

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 15 EliteDaily_MelsThatGirl_LazySundays

223DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 15 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:31 am

nautilus

nautilus

unvote: ezeling

For real though, where is everyone.

The only reason why I don't really want to vote Katze right now is because of the stun, but I fully admit that most of my reasoning for not wanting to vote Katze is rather weak and I would also be down with a Katze lunch.

I'd still like ideas on what I can do with... the thing? I have to use it in the day phase and I have no idea if I can like get... another one... or hoard them... so I'd rather use it sooner or later; I can't use it on myself, though.

I would really rather not use it on a player who I'm not sure about just in case the outcome is positive. I ... am considering either Ninfia or just going with Plan B right now.

... Plan B is mostly out of my own curiosity, honestly. When I told Lucas I was going to consider Plan B he ... uh. He had quite a thing to say (but I can still do it)

ezeling wrote:c) the jailer is someone whose action "failed" (I think so far claimed by nautilus?);

Oh! That was claimed by Kiyoko in which she acted on Ninfia and the action failed.

vote: darndahl, but I also fully admit that you are at work and man everyone's going to be afk because PST damnit.

Either way, you're confirmed not whatever player has been doing this invisible blocking, so TELL ME ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS, DARNDAHL

224DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 15 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:42 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

rautilus wrote:For real though, where is everyone.

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 15 Web15-blog-jus-solitary-1160x768

225DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 15 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:58 am

drandahl

drandahl

Good morning. Getting my bearings here..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum