Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN!

+11
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
drandahl
Mr. Alice
eleni
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ninfia
Five
Mr. Gerbear
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 29]

391Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:18 pm

Cure

Cure

lmao i thought rasei was the alignment cop and had already investigated me (because she said she was positive i was town) so i like ran with that in thread and didn't care about showing up as mafia that night

392Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:18 pm

high seraph

high seraph

RAIE CARES ABOUT ME AND MY HOEMOWRK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 Giphy

393Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:21 pm

Cure

Cure

I DOn'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR HOM EWORK YOU NERDDDDDDDDDD

394Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:22 pm

Five

Five

I CARE ABOUT YOUR HOMEWORK LUCAS

395Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:22 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I CARE ABOUT YOUR HOMEWORK THE MOST

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

396Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:23 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Spoiler:

thank u so much for hosting gerry & blaire, this was by far my most favorite game ever

AND THANK U FOR KILLING ME TBH I MADE GR8 PROGRESS HA HA HA (you're all still nerds tho)

397Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:25 pm

Cure

Cure

i wondered why there were no red sprinkles in the donut hole i got and was kind of outraged by it tbh, this makes me feel better

edit: also, i wasn't surprised that i was a bagel, given that Blaire has called me Raie Bagels since always.

Last edited by Cure on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

398Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:26 pm

Five

Five

A rainbow sprinkle doughnut with one single solitary red sprinkle.

399Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:27 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

aw Lucas did you target me N0? <3

I am sorry you gave an extra vote to the fucking neutral ahaha.

Edit: Of the three people that targeted me N0, only Lucas didn't block me. Lucas you're filling my new vacancy of approximately two friends.

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

400Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Five wrote:A rainbow sprinkle doughnut with one single solitary red sprinkle.

It was very deliberately placed on him, with much care and maybe even the use of food tweezers. Very delicate work

401Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:30 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

high seraph wrote:thank u so much for hosting gerry & blaire, this was by far my most favorite game ever

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 Giphy

I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED <3 I had lots of fun behind the scenes, and Blaire and I had so much fun figuring out how the hell to make a donut-themed game.

Thank you so much, all, for playing!! I love every single one of you for signing up and giving this silly game a chance <3

And thank you to Nautilus for helping us balance the game! Mitsu helped so much ;w;

402Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:37 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Well played, maf!

Thank you thread for putting up with my Cooper gifs/images. My only regret is not being able to use this one:

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 Tumblr_mx32eyP7Fa1r8swmoo1_500

Gerry hit me up with achieves and stuff later.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

403Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:59 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I NEVER MADE A DETECRIVE CLAIM! I WAS TOTALLY VANILLA

Mr. Gerbear wrote:
Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 N87iw3T
You are a Powdered Donut!

You are TOWN!

Sometimes, you can never have too much sugar ;9 Even if you have no special powers, any donut shop that doesn’t want you on its menu is bound to fail.

Can’t miss out on the classics now, can we?

The donut hole you leave behind after your death can be used for anyone to show up in an investigation or death as town-aligned.

404Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:06 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Mr. Gerbear wrote:
Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 Bwt1yGw
You are a Jelly Donut!

You are TOWN!

Due to your jiggly~wiggly insides, if there is ever a discard attempt on you, you will not immediately fall victim to this heinous act. At the following rollover, there will be mention of your sweet gushy mess the shift after the attempt is made. At the end of the subsequent shift, you will have exhausted the contents of your filling and be discarded.

We can't have an empty jelly donut now, can we?

The donut hole you leave behind after your death will allow the holder to delay their death for one shift.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

405Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 27 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:43 pm

high seraph

high seraph

who drew all these adorable donuts oh my god

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum