Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN!

+11
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
drandahl
Mr. Alice
eleni
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ninfia
Five
Mr. Gerbear
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 29]

46Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 4 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:20 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

:(

47Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 4 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:21 pm

katze

katze

Wow... double no.

48Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 4 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:42 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

u mean...DOUBLE DUNKIN NO!!!

49Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 4 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:46 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

two different role blockers: "hmn, fuck u lux"

also lucas, please take this time to do your homework love u

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

50Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 4 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:03 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I was hoping Lucas would be a Cinnamon Bun. Though Rainbow Donut works too.

I guess yeah, two blocking roles is the simplest explanation for the double-block. I'm doubting both are mafia of course. I'm fiddling with three options:

One town, One maf -> Lux is Town (barring early descumming tactics)
--Seems reasonable.
Two town -> Lux is ???
--Seems less likely two town would have the same role.

I don't think either of the blocking roles are the single neutral, mainly from a perspective of asymmetry.

For now, I'm not willing to vote Lux.

51Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 4 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I think its pretty common for maf to try and descum one of their own early on and a n0 stun can do that, so imo lux could go either way based on those actions. I also think its pretty unlikely that two town have that ability unless jail and stun show up as the same action?

I presume one stun is town, and the other is either maf or neutral. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a "stun x number of players" things for the neutral win condition, but idk, there's defs no way to be sure.

I don't think I'd vote for lux this phase, since she couldn't have sent in the nk, but I wouldn't be against it later depending on how the cards fall.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

52Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 4 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'm with ya, Dylan. Won't vote on Lux, at least not this round.

And good point, Ninfia. I could see Lucas being a mercy killing, since the lad has some very important work to do.
Hmm...not sure where to go from there, though.

53Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 4 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:57 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I think the simple answer is that, regardless of alignment, two people hate me and all that I stand for, and they are not invited to any future parties I may or may not be holding, and I will not allow them near any of my waifus ever again.

/folds arms.

54Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 4 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:07 pm

katze

katze

Poor Lux... 8(

55Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 4 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:10 am

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I am stunned and amazed that I didn't miss the first voting round bless everything.
I have no useful info tho so I'm gonna vote: no vote for now because I'm not 100% on when rollover is and I don't want to get modkilled accidentally. I'll probably change it when there's more spec to go on.

56Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 4 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:57 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I am, for reasons that Luxaria should understand, fairly certain that Luxaria is town or neutral. If she is mafia, I will have Very Angry Words with her after the game.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

57Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 4 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:01 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Rollover is at 8 pm pdt, which is 11 hours from now! Please get actions and votes in half an hour before then!

58Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 4 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:03 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

GOOD MORNING BLAIRE. They're doing construction on my balcony and I woke up to LOUD DRILLING directly outside of my window so I was awake a full hour earlier than I had to please sympathize.

Also

vote: Sammiya

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

59Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 4 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:52 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

jelly-filled-drandahl wrote:I was hoping Lucas would be a Cinnamon Bun.

If only.

The cat is fair and wise. Also, the cat clearly did not do either of the terrible things, from my perspective. I have ideas on who did. They are never, ever, ever going to my parties. This is serious, guys, I am so heartbroken. How could you? Such a pity.

Remind me how this works: This is the part where we poke at people to get them to show?

ahem

Five-y dear-y, I am in a game, finally, and can poke at you. Poke, poke, poke, hi how are you? Seen any good idol games or shows recently?

60Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 4 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:16 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Poor Lucas. Eaten before his time had come.

And holy donuts the roleblockers both choosing Lux was pretty slim.

@Kiyoko Activity vote right?

Forewarning: I spent most of Wednesday and all of yesterday in a sea of pain due to a crown lengthening needed to prep a tooth for a root canal. I was, uh, a bit distracted by it. I'm feeling a lot better today, though, and it shouldn't affect my focus on the game this weekend!

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum