Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 57]

Rasei

Rasei

vote:Fivefor what I said before. I feel like someone from the group Aeiou, Five, Tinylightflash, & Katze is Mafia. From the group Dran, Kiyoko, Tiki, and Mr. Alice i think one is Mafia. I have a side eyed reason why I don't trust Ninfia but I couldn't ld see why she did what she did on night 1.

I absolutely, refusez refuse, REFUSE to vote for Ezz or Rasei

Five

Five

I think it was me who brought up the stuff about Aeiou's roleclaim not seeming to match what happened in night actions. Aeiou was also stunned n0, when there was no kill, and I still think it's silly that people are pushing against examining those people when even without taking the lack of NK into consideration it's statistically probable that there's at least one mafia among those stuns. I don't really know how else to defend against what Lucas is bringing against me, it's just kind of a silly accusation I think? I've been really busy/stressed the last few days so yeah my activity has been minimal and I'm always kinda reactive as a player so the lack of activity in the thread isn't helping me much either.

Vote: Aeiou at least for now, based on what drandahl and I have brought up and also so I don't go up for lynch myself. Like I said yesterday, I'm not the worst lynch target, but I'd still rather not go up on the chopping block at this juncture.

ezzelin

ezzelin

[End of the World As We Know It]
D A Y T H R E E

Vote Tally
ezzelin vs. No Lynch
Aeiou vs. katze
high seraph vs. Five
Kiyoko vs. Aeiou
drandahl vs. Aeiou
Rasei vs. Five
Five vs. Aeiou

katze I
Five II
Aeiou III

No Lynch I

Last edited by ezzelin on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

katze

katze

Um hi, i was at work?

vote: aeiou

drandahl

drandahl

@Ezz Also Kiyo vs Aeiou.

drandahl

drandahl

I'm concerned with these votes piled up on Aeiou from people who are claimed busy.

I don't think we'll be as responsive, so please, Aeiou, come in soon if you can.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Thank you, dran, fixed.

Also, I think the tsundere mentioned in rollover is totally not interested in the results of the bingo.

Rasei

Rasei

[/b]unvote; vote for Katze katze voted for both Mr. Gerbear and Sammy. I also can switch to vote Tiki or Blair

Five, I'm rereading the thread from the start and I made the note early on in my search. Kiyoko-blaire, would you have voted for Sammy if you could have been on D2. My hand is killing me and I'm late. I will try to get on later but I'm going to be out with friends.

ezzelin

ezzelin

drandahl wrote:I don't think we'll be as responsive, so please, Aeiou, come in soon if you can.
Aeiou wrote: I font have much more time before work and then I work until rollover :/

juuuuust saying.

katze

katze

Why is me voting for both sammy and gerry worth being voted for again?

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

HO-KAY HERE WE GO.

back on a computer, thinking things. deciding on things.

in order of the front post, here are my thoughts on people.

Kiyoko - is sort of in a position where she can't spec much. This makes it difficult for anyone, I think, to get much of a read on her, past based on the way she votes. I think she could easily be town or mafia, in all honesty. This role almost seems catered to keeping kiyoko alive in a way, regardless of alignment. I am not sure I understand the vote on aieou though and that makes me a bit leery.

Tiki the Troll - I want him to get his action in idk what it is. I feel like he's been playing fairly pro-town so i have no qualms.

Mr. Alice - I don't feel like I have a good handle on blaire. she's been pretty in and out and I feel as if she could be laying low? basically read: no read.

katzet - I feel like they've been in and out. I'm making a note to reread some of their posts because I'm not sure I understand the vote on them? is it just activity?

ezzelin - Ezz

drandahl - I think Dylan or Five are really decent lynch candidates at this point in time, based on the evidence that aeiou presented. Aeiou has been super active and leading in discussion so I certain home they're not maf at this point. lmao. Dylan seems to be active though and has been trying to keep up despite being busy so idk. I'm less inclined to vote Dran over Five.

Tinylightsflash - Ellen has been pretty active this game and has been driving some discussion. What do you feel about the current lynch Tiny i would love to know plz tell me. You've been a little quiet today.

Five - well, once again aeiou provided a pretty decent argument for five vs dran. I feel as if five has been pretty absent comparatively, if I think about other games. I understand real life happens though, but I feel as if we're missing something from her based on town performances in the past. She has put stuff into the thread, don't get me wrong but I dunno. I suppose this is ahard thing to argue against when it comes to her defending herself but...

high seraph - has been a precious, half eaten cinnamon roll. I think lucas has been pretty good at driving discussion so far, but I feel that I need to reread his posts.

Ninfia - it me.

Rasei - I think rasei has been kind of absent, but has been also pushing hard to get discussion happening which is definitely a pro-town action. why are you voting for katze though, rasei, did I miss something you wrote??

Aeiou - I think Aeiou is at least a little trustworthy at this point in time based on the way they have been pushing forward to try and actively lynch mafia. they have been scum hunting like pretty much no one else and has been pretty forward with their information, sans the points five and dran brought up. I think that at this point, the five vs dran thing is our best lead...? idk. there are some good points brought up about the inconsistency of her claim, but both of those come from... people who were ousted by Aeiou soo..... if aeiou does flip town, we do get a lot of information about dran and five (at least, as lynch targets) but we don't have enough mislynches to maybe justify that?

I think... my gut is telling me five, (my waifu from another laifu), but I feel wishy washy about it. augh. I will be following the thread before I leave for an engagement I have tonight but.

aaaa

Vote: Five

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

ezzelin

ezzelin

D A Y T H R E E

Vote Tally
ezzelin vs. No Lynch
Aeiou vs. katze
high seraph vs. Five
Kiyoko vs. Aeiou
drandahl vs. Aeiou
Rasei vs. Five katze
Five vs. Aeiou
katze vs. Aeiou
Ninfia vs. Five

katze II
Five II
Aeiou IIII

No Lynch I

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Hi! Today was my last day in Canada so I wasn't around much and me and Hayley are going out again soon so I'll make this quick.

I don't understand he reasoning behind voting for vowels or five. Both have been helpful and information that generated more discussion and speculation. I honestly don't feel comfortable voting for either.

Rasei on the other hand has had choppy voting patterns and little contribution to spec. She said she wouldn't vote for ezz (basically confirmed neutral) or herself (well duh) and I find it really suspicious that she voted for five and then switched her vote on pretty flimsy reasoning once the Lynch train was Choo chooing away. MIGHTY SUS

While a vote for her is unlikely to get much done I feel like the odds are better on her than they are on vowels or five. Who knows maybe things will change in the next two hours.

Edit: forgot to vote what a dead shit vote: Rasei

Luxaria

Luxaria

D A Y T H R E E

Intermission

I opened a fortune cookie and it said my lucky numbers were: 11, 43, 37, 24, 54, 47, 45, 46, 20, 55, and 65.

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rasei

Rasei

Look at my past games you will see I often do an Activity vote the go non Lynch. That's been my mo since the very beginning. And Day 2 I was really distracted and didn't have a working phone at all. I left my house about 7:30, used my tablet at 9ish on Macy's internet, and didn't get home and my internet fix before 9. If I had a phone then I would have pushed and reminded my baby sister about the game. To tell the truth, I'm really leaning on voting Tiki, even through he activated my ability for today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum