Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 57]

drandahl

drandahl

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 13085610

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 Four-a10

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 Spider10

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 5afc1410
End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 Street10

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 Wof-aa10

etc

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

dylan, deep in my h ear t i really want to believe that you can tell us a lil more than that like theres nothing else you can say about your role???

also damn either the roleblocker is on their game or

drandahl

drandahl

My role tells me I can target a player and AA AAAAAAA them. My role PM gives bits and pieces of info on my ability, but the grand majority of it is hilariously obscured (in the form of A's). I probably would have had more a chance to figure it out if I had been able to act outside N0.

I haven't been able to act outside of N0 (which was AAAAA), so I could not have sent in NK or the conversion during those rounds (though yes, there was no NK last night).

Kiyo, I don't think the jailer is mafia unless mafia withheld the NK intentionally (or maybe if the conversion takes place of the NK).

At this point, Five has jumped in once only late in the day phase after we failed to lynch her. She had plenty of time to prepare an explanation (an extra weekend, even, though I do think she said she was going to be busy). It's already a pretty mafia-helpful role ability, but giving us such little time to coordinate around her defense is enough for me to vote her. I doubt she's forever lynchproof, on top of a game with conversion.

Though maybe I really don't have an accurate sense for how powerful some of our roles are.

It's closing time in this coffee shop (8PM).. will have to relocate.

ezzelin

ezzelin

[End of the World As We Know It]
D A Y F O U R

Vote Tally
Kiyoko vs. Five
ezzelin vs. No Lynch
drandahl vs. Five
Tiki the Troll vs. Five
katze vs. Five
Aeiou vs. high seraph drandahl
Rasei vs. Tiki the Troll
katagi vs. drandahl
Mr. Alice vs. drandahl

Five IIII
Tiki the Troll I
drandahl III
No Lynch I

Five

Five

Okay. Okay. Sorry my last post got a little heated. Firstly, vote: drandahl so that I maybe won't die? 'Cause as far as I'm aware I actually will this time.

Mr. Alice wrote:Vote: drandahl like has five even really explained the lynchproof thing?? but i dont want to waste a lynch

also feast people yall best tag yoselves im ☠ and if i come back next day we need to TALK
I never really explained it, but I will! Just for you, Blaire. Some people might have figured out some of this by now. I started with a lynch save and no active power. After my lynch save, I got one! Which is how I'm now able to give you the information that I did.

Tiki The Troll wrote:With NO stuns during a Dylan jail, the night after Five had a lynchproof power activate, I'm going to make another assumption: Five was a lynchproof stunner who loses her stun after a kill attempt/lynch vote against her.
In essence, the opposite of this is true. I've got no idea what's going on with the stuns and roleblocks and jails and all those other rollover actions.

drandahl wrote:At this point, Five has jumped in once only late in the day phase after we failed to lynch her.
Dude, c'mon.
Five wrote:Literally I just walked through the door
I went for dinner and then couldn't access the forums so I gave up for a while and now I'm here.

Aeiou

Aeiou

Hhhhhhhh  can I change my role to hhhhhhhh and never have to vote again or make decisions

E: if dran wasn't the other person up for lynch then who would you vote for five?

Last edited by Aeiou on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

high seraph

high seraph

oh shit i didnt kno the game had restarted before randomly visiting the forum before going to bed. Im still planning on going to bed and dont kno when rollover is happening but Im gonna vote: Five because ive been doing that all game long and I havent changed my mind, so Im comfortable jumping on this vote

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

thank u five mmwah

so sorry if its right in front of me but what was the info that you got? or wait, you got a power. ok is it a cool power?

aLSO someone in secret thread said they got some info on katze so can they explain that please

Five

Five

Aeiou wrote:Hhhhhhhh  can I change my role to hhhhhhhh and never have to vote again or make decisions

E: if dran wasn't the other person up for lynch  then who would you vote for five?
If I had showed up earlier in the thread, I'd probably drop a vote on Ninfia for activity. So... probably her or Blaire or katze or Lucas? I don't really feel great about Rasei, either. It's a difficult question.

Also, Blaireninja, my power is super cool and a bit weird but also a variant of a pretty common role. You can probably guess at it!!

drandahl

drandahl

Five wrote:
drandahl wrote:At this point, Five has jumped in once only late in the day phase after we failed to lynch her.
Dude, c'mon.
Five wrote:Literally I just walked through the door
I went for dinner and then couldn't access the forums so I gave up for a while and now I'm here.
Sorry, I know real life happens (and is way more important than games). Unfortunately, before any explanation of your lynchsave, I felt like it's more likely as mafia, and we're getting pretty late into the game.

Your explanation doesn't seem unreasonable. but... how might others have figured it out? It's a little late to be vague, since you're the current top lynch target.

I would also like to understand who else you'd vote for.

EDIT: snaked by Five, who has answered some of my questions.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

is it
hum
night gun??

Five

Five

drandahl wrote:Your explanation doesn't seem unreasonable. but... how might others have figured it out? It's a little late to be vague, since you're the current top lynch target.
I super vaguely hinted that I wouldn't die by stating a few times that I wasn't the worst lynch target. I guess I could have just pushed a lynch on myself if I wanted my role power to activate? I didn't want a day phase where we didn't learn anything from the lynch, though, so I just more or less laid low and waited for it to happen.

Blaire, if I was a night gun, I wouldn't have had any information to offer the day after I was first able to use my power.

drandahl

drandahl

hrm

ezzelin

ezzelin

drandahl wrote:hrm
your humor section is longer than this post

Five

Five

ezzelin wrote:
drandahl wrote:hrm
your humor section is longer than this post
To be fair, his humor section is also longer than this post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum