Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 57]

Luxaria

Luxaria

[End of the World As We Know It]
N I G H T F O U R

I had an idea.

Oh yeah?

So the corrupted data might dramatically affect the simulated universe, right?

That's right.

What if we just roll it back to the previous settings at last check and just run it as a copy universe from there? Is that something that's ever been done?

Have you ever heard of the theory of the multiverse?

Rollover

Mr. Alice has died.
Ninfia was lynched. She was existential dread. She was mafia.

The ratio is 3 Mafia : 7 Town : 1 Neutral.
This phase will end on Tuesday, January 31st, at 7:00PM PST.
Night Four has begun.

Last edited by Luxaria on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

blows smoke from finger guns @ at that unplanned pagetop

edit: coughs on smoke because she left the header as D A Y F O U R

katze

katze

So about that info on me in secret thread. I'm curious as to what it says as well. Whoever got the info should share.

drandahl

drandahl

Nice. We got one, at least.

Aeiou

Aeiou

Nice, sorry about not being able to comprehend what even was happening haha
I wonder if ninfia was orig maf or converted though...

(E; this is referring to secret thread and Katze message)
Blaire did say one person died so it could've been that person... or it was Tiki. I know it wasnt me and I think Ezz and Blaire would've said something by now. Whys Blaire gotta go away during the night >:(

WHERES LUCAS

Aeiou

Aeiou

I guess it does make sense if she was orig mafia and sent NK in n0 but was blocked by DrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAn

Oh, since you admitted that, unless I missed it. Did my passive activate on you then? Im guessing thats why you pointed out it might not have been a stun at all. Hmm things. Stuff

E:
Remember when I totally called it that you were AAAA
Think about how fucky it would be if Dran was maf and the n0 NK was blocked some other way or not sent in and then maf picked ninfia to convert and sacrifice so we could be like oh Dran you stopped a NK how cool you must be town. OBVIOUSLY THATS A WILD NOT SERIOUS THEORY but if that was real then it'd be wacky

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Hey guys, I've been really ill for the last few days. I'm not sure how active I can be until I recover a bit. I'm in the ER now after collapsing, so I'll try to back read while I'm waiting.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ninfia wrote:Hey guys, I've been really ill for the last few days. I'm not sure how active I can be until I recover a bit. I'm in the ER now after collapsing, so I'll try to back read while I'm waiting.

Uh...well, in that regard, I have good news and bad news...

On a more serious note, I hope you get well soon! :(

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Welp

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Aeiou

Aeiou

Sorry Ninfia! I hope everything is ok!!!

high seraph

high seraph

what the fuck lmao

I cant post right now, I'll come back later today.

PSY PSY PSY PSY PSY PSY PSY?

drandahl

drandahl

Oh no..

I hope everything's okay, Ninfia.

high seraph

high seraph

Ok so I'm staying with a friend for a while and won't have access to a pc during this time, but I'll try to remain as active as I can. Anyway, I was surprised abt the attempt to lynch me last minute?? But I suppose it turned out ok, as Hayley was lynched and flipped maf.

This move definitely clears drandahl for me, I think??? Tbh I have only skimmed the past few pages, but I got the impression that dran was the driving force behind the lynch, which is cool.

Someone mentioned that I'm the last of the n0-stunned-players when everyone else had flipped town. I'm gonna come clean and say that the stun I got on that night was self-imposed. It was naturally triggered by my role -- which is why I was very straightforward on d1, saying that those stuns meant only to confuse us, and weren't really a big indicator of, well, anything.

The reason why I took up the defense of the stunned players so aggressively was due to another aspect of my role: Every night, I've had a chance of being stunned. This is still true, and maybe I'll be stunned this phase, idk. I don't even remember whether I ever got stunned again after n0 by this point, but if I haven't then that's some unexpected good luck lmao.

So yeah, the reason I'm saying all this is just to say that the n0 stun on me wasn't even a real stun. Sooo its entirely possible that, among the n0 stunned players, a grand total of zero were mafia. And I've been saying that all game long??? Lmao

Idk if this is the best moment to be saying all of this stuff and it probably isn't but I didn't want to wait until the day phase, not knowing if I'll even be able to come on.

high seraph

high seraph

Oh yeah, another thing: I didn't want to clarify what the feast did to me because I actually literally didn't know if it was supposed to have any visible effect on my "action" because, well, tbh I don't even have an action. My entire role is me getting randomly stunned just for the fun of it. Well, there's another thing too but who knows when that's gonna happen.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Given how silly my own role is, and how long it's taking to activate (hopefully tonight the real fun (for me) begins!), I can kinda buy that.

Man, I wish I hadn't acted on you during the night of the feast. :(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum