Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 57]

Aeiou

Aeiou

I wonder if kiyoko was town but Blaire is mafia? Or opposite

Rasei

Rasei

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*FLIPS TABLE*
THAT IS IT! IM CONFUSE AND WANT TO CRY AGAIN> IM STEPPING AWYA UNTIL TOMORROW ROLLOVER> JUST KILL ME MAFIA AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISURE....

Five

Five

I don't know about Blaire, but based purely on the ratio it looks like Kiyoko was town? I guess ratios have lied before, though, so it's not really a sure thing.

Rasei

Rasei

Through through trough... I'm guessing that someone I thought was town is mafia... Five or Aeoui or what if El Zorro was just a mafia prank... or all of you are mafia like ikia mafia or... or...

Stunners... I think you should stun Katze and Mr. Alice or me?

Wait... Mr. Alice appeared in Dran's list right? But she was died during night? how could she acted?

drandahl

drandahl

huh

El Zorro

El Zorro

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 47 0f0ce276a5ed57dbb3dd7efb279de97e

El Zorro's first thought: the alignments were what Mr. Alice was during the days o nights, with exception to the day she was not in getting revived. So, This Town, then when she was not brought back showed up as This Mafia, then This Town again, then This Mafia twice...after the traitorous conversion.
But, El Zorro checked, and was off by a single day (Mr. Alice was not revived on dia tres). So...no.

Then, perhaps, it had something to do with who kiyoko was in voting on. What has this to be doing with Mr. Alice? Nothing, far as El Zorro can be telling, and that hardly matters in the any way, since kiyoko did not even vote evey day. Y no, Mr. Alice, as it y=turns out, voted on This Town the first dos dias, so that is still not in the making of the sense.

The only thing that can maybe be true, is if, like El Zorro's own reveals once her arrived, the results are being in given to us all out of the order...which then also means that, on the very dia Mr. Alice was not in the being revived, she was the one who suffered the traitorous conversion (it could have been a trigger, could it have not?).

But this is all in the assuming that kiyoko's true reveal in in the declining of this ratio. And if she was in fact This Town, several things are being clear:

drandahl wrote:
Implications of Five's Claims:

Uno can no longer be in the case. So it all is coming down to if we want to believe Cinco o not. Actually, Cinco...you know the only two who could have had the votes on them last dia, kiyoko o El Zorro. This means you should be able to be claiming to use the role you claim to be in having?

Furthermore, if we all are to be assuming El Zorro got the result on Ninfia before the flip of the traitorous conversion, then this is in narrowing down his results.

It either means:

• He got accurate results on kiyoko y ninfia. This tells us nothing then of katze y katagi.
  • He got ninfia correct, but a paranoid on kiyoko. This means one of katze o katagi was part of This Town upon El Zorro's dancing.
  • He was right about kiyoko, but got no good results on the ninfia. This means one of these remainders is of This Mafia.

The list is further simplified if we are in the assuming Mr. Alice is the convert.
However, looking at this...since we are now in the having of one of This Mafia,  y one of This Town each flip, the "paranoid" will remain in play, even if we are seeing the flip of either, there would still be the chance El Zorro danced with the 4th while "paranoid." If kiyoko had flipped as part of This Mafia, it could be in confirming one of them is of This Town...but alas.

So. This is all in the coming down to the claims of Cinco, y the actions list of drandahl, and whether o not we are to put faith in the finding of either of these, is it not?

katze

katze

Literally all I do is gather information and that's it. Why would you stun me? I'm confused...

Aeiou

Aeiou

Hmm I've been working and haven't looked into the lists too much. Why isn't dran on those lists? I do have to say I was initially pretty distrustful of Katze but their power seems very town orientated and weak if you consider the starting ratio. Well unless katze is convert but if rather ignore that because it should be easier to figure out original maf. Drans been pretty helpful and helped us lynch ninfia and has been super open so I want to trust dran but honestly obscuring the rollover and role blocking could lean more towards being a maf role.

Buuh I have to think about things more. I'd love to hear more from tagi! I know they just joined I'm and it's hard to jump in but maybe there is something helpful??? Was the daytime activity the dancing with El zorro? Or is that a nighttime activity only. I got confused. I'd love to know more about why you think you were acted on during the day though. You/tiny haven't given much info about anything so I'm just getting a big ????

E: also dran asked why I never changed my vote the day phase prior despite being on and third just honestly because between running errands in buildings that had barely any reception I was also trying to keep up with the theories of the thread since it got kind of wacky with different ideas on who to vote for so I wasn't able to decide what was best to do. Just figured I'd address it since it was asked

katagi

katagi

hey hi!! yeah it is really difficult to offer information when joining mid-game ... the 'daytime activity' i experienced has yet to, like, come to fruition on my end. I just got a weird and mysterious message at the end of day 4 and I still don't know what it was, so I'm a little hesitant to dump it out there in case it was something dangerous?? idk :s

El Zorro

El Zorro

Hmm, yes...But, if we are all in taking the words of Drandahl to be possibly true... What were the both of you doing in the night?

ezzelin

ezzelin

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 47 Cf83341ad93fe545e8b67c9184f3437e

aggressively eats popcorn sugar cubes

El Zorro

El Zorro

El Zorro, he has run many a possibility of who is in you
This Mafia...y it is quite the conundrum.

Drandahl could be, after obscuring the last of the rollovers into the day. He could have lied about who has been in acting, could he have not? In that being the case, his first proposal, for if Cinco is of This Town y honest could still be in the case...just switch his name out for kiyoko.

Then there is Cinco herself. Perhaps she has been in trying to get us to lynch Rasei if This Town, which would in theory clear Aeiou y katagi, would it not? Y perhaps at least one of them are of This Mafia.

Then there is Rasei, who, if both drandahl y Cinco are of the truthfulness (y El Zorro greatly doubts they are both of This Mafia, considering how they have been in the going the back y the forth with one another), it must be Rasei...whom El Zorro has now vibes if her being of This Mafia otherwise.

El Zorro, he is inclined to be putting the voting on Cinco tomorrow. For, while ninfia was in wanting to be throwing the votes onto Cinco as well, y ninfia was flipping of This Mafia...she could have been the victim of the traitorous conversion, could she have not? (Which then would be making El Zorro believe katagi, taking over for the Tiniest of Lights, is of This Mafia, considering the closeness of ninfia y the Tiniest of Lights...it would also mean one of katze o katagi would have to be of This Mafia any of the way, considering El Zorro's findings (y wasn't it Cinco who was most defending we should not be in the voting against katagi?).)

But what must makes El Zorro lean toward the voting of Cinco above drandahl y Rasei? Well, besides what Tiki This Troll had said about Cinco while he was in being here, kiyoko, who looks to have been of This Town also wanting to be voting against Cinco. Y kiyoko had almost (almost) as good of the intuition as El Zorro, does she not? Oh, ho, ho!

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 47 JFkjV

drandahl

drandahl

Voting Cinco could make sense. But I'm also mulling over the idea of voting Blaire, if she's alive again.

El Zorro

El Zorro

Not to be in giving you the offensive, drandahl, but El Zorro will be sticking with the voting on Cinco. After all, you are not being in the clear yet either (though your case for appearing to be part of This Town, it is looking very good, is it not?), and with the ratio on the declining after we lost kiyoko, she is seeming to be muy, muy clear. On top of the that, agin El Zorro is feeling the cumpulsion to be saying, that kiyoko has some of the best of the intuitiveness here, does she not? And with her feeling we should be doing the voting on Cinco, El Zorro shall follow up on this, the last of the actions taken on by kiyoko.

Y while El zorro regrets not losing one who would have such a villainous creature in her avatar (gatas, how fiendish they are in being!), he is in the wishing she could have been being here to perhaps be telling El Zorro y his amigos about what her flipping of the alignments means.

Not that El Zorro has not figured out what it is all in meaning, of course! However...drandahl (or anyone else who is being the readin of this), any of the thoughts on why kiyoko was flipping as, "town, mafia, town, mafia, mafia?"

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 47 Foxsquirrelly

El Zorro

El Zorro

El Zorro, he is apoloizing for the doubling down of this posting, but something just has been occurring to him...

Do any of you, mis amigos, think the name of this fiesta, "End of the World As We Know It" has any of the implicating for how the rest of this fiesta may come to being out?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum