Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 57]

Rasei

Rasei

We need to remind calm. I'm sure there is a logical reason behind Mr. Alice's Death and the shoelace. Given the existence of the shoelace, I believe we have items in play. We just need to think rationale about this. If we have a detective, maybe he or she could look at Mr. Alice.

Edit: (OOC: YAY ANOTHER PAGETOP.)

drandahl

drandahl

This is going to be a fun game.

Maybe someone u-picked "Pair of shoes" or something similar. Maybe the lone neutral is trying to find their shoelaces. Just guessing, from little info.

I trust Blaire isn't actually dead. Or, I trust she won't always be dead.

@Host, are there restrictions on role claiming?

Five

Five

I wonder if Blaire could post and confirm she's still with us, if she didn't really die. If she really did, I take it she'll get better.

The function and origin of the shoelace are mysteries to me. I guess we'll have to play it by ear, but that's to be expected for night 0 anyway. It's unusual to have so much to speculate about, even if it's really quite little.

Last edited by Five on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

There are no restrictions on role claiming! Other than the first rule of no quoting or screen-capping your role PM.

Aeiou

Aeiou

I wanted to play with Blaire so I hope its not a perma-death! I was wondering why no one posted about alignment/ratio but it looks like Lucas did before I could post. Also goo thing because I cant do math. Im actually allergic. Also Blaire's death happened during the day phase?? was there even any time to act before the game started?? Maybe it just had to happen... now I have work until rollover ;0;

katze

katze

it's literally night zero so the fact that someone DIED is the weird thing. The's never a day zero because that's weird and lynching someone before the game gets to start is usually bad. The only thing that makes sense is that it's either alice's role to be dead (and knowing alice if it's bones related or spooky related that makes even more sense) or that it helps whatever power she has. I agree with dylan that someone should totally check on her tho. Like a detective or something.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

if you feed me i might say things

(but you gotta tell me what to say)

(and i reserve the right to decline)

(i'm like a reverse restaurant)

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

deo

deo

okay i was all ready to fREAK OUT!! but yeah i think it would make more sense that blaire's death ("death"??) is something we shouldn't be... worried about atm. Like if someone could kill before N0 even started then holy moley

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Considering how sick Blaire has been lately, I wouldn't be surprised if she just made her role "dead."

katze

katze

what if she's a zombie :O

Rasei

Rasei

Zombies are creepy. Really creepy, unless of course it's Matt without his coffee. Also just as a warning. My phone died so I cannot check the thread during the day.

katze

katze

who is matt

Rasei

Rasei

*shrugs* Just someone I know.

eleni

eleni

ahh i hope blaire comes back to us soon! ;__; the zombie thing would make sense tbh!

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

When's rollover, anyway?
I wasn't paying attention to when Lux posted (granted, Lux post, I skim those out of habit (<3)), and am too lazy to look at the last couple of pages (mostly because I'm on mobile at the moment).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum